The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Why Can't We Rush Dojo Builds Exactly?

Padawelts

Because u are supposed to buy her with plat. lol... 

But you can already rush everything else with plat, that you can also buy with plat. It's just inconsistent.

But you can already rush everything else with plat, that you can also buy with plat. It's just inconsistent.

dah i know but DE needs to make money... i'm still &!$$ed about the greedy move with Zephyr.

To rush a frame with 3 parts costs 125 plat, how much does Zephyr costs? +/- 275 plat isn't it!? There u go...

Edited by Bazools

dah i know but DE needs to make money...

They're still making money if you use plat to rush. What about everything else clan-research that you can't buy in the market? They're not making money from that. And there are a lot of people who don't want to outright buy their gear and actually enjoy farming the resources, but don't have such qualms when it comes to rushing a build... like me.

They're still making money if you use plat to rush. What about everything else clan-research that you can't buy in the market? They're not making money from that. And there are a lot of people who don't want to outright buy their gear and actually enjoy farming the resources, but don't have such qualms when it comes to rushing a build... like me.

I know they are still making money when we rush anything... the OP was talking about Zephyr but to answer your question, when it comes to clan research i honestly have no idea why we can't rush it. Makes no sense to be honest. 

With all respect to the Players and Developer Team Zephyr is not Epic enough spend platinum.I would give platinum for the Stalker who has an Aura too.For Update 12 not only the Veterans but new players expected practicaly overal game polishing/revamping in the scope of translating the meaning of the word Epic in Visual and gameplay ways.

Edited by VoidGhost

I know they are still making money when we rush anything... the OP was talking about Zephyr but to answer your question, when it comes to clan research i honestly have no idea why we can't rush it. Makes no sense to be honest. 

Because rushing it wouldn't make DE as much money as buying it straight from the market would.

Most weapons and items can be rushed for around 75 Plat or less, which is about $5. However buying from the market normally takes around 150 Plat (depends on weapon and frame, which all have varying prices), which is about $10 dollars.

Edited by Sasquatch180

Because of the different sizes of clans. If the platinum cost scales, then moon clans will have ridiculous platinum costs while ghost clans will have trivial platinum costs. If the platinum cost doesn't scale to clan size, then the opposite would be true.

Edited by Youchoob

actually im sure making rushing dojo research possible will only increse DE's profits with more players spending plat

How? They rush it once to finish the research then anyone can get it for credits. Only one person has to pay in the dojo. Ok seriously....I have to ask...have any of you ever ran a clan? If you did you would know that once he blueprint is researched you can research all three other parts at once. So essentially DE would lose money due to only one player having to pony up the dough. Where in the market each player would be responsible for the plat. As a business what option would you take to make money?

if it's clan research players can pool resources and while not spending much /player they would still spend considerably more then what they spend now which is 0plat. so i think rather then getting larger amounts of plat from very few players, DE would benefit more from smaller amounts but from more players. if my clan is willing to rush building rooms i guarantee they will rush research but no one bought the frame from market ...

Because of the different sizes of clans. If the platinum cost scales, then moon clans will have ridiculous platinum costs while ghost clans will have trivial platinum costs. If the platinum cost doesn't scale to clan size, then the opposite would be true.

The way I'm thinking of it would work like room building, you add the amounts to start building it. and once it goes down to the 3 day mark (or 24 for weapons) you can pay a plat fee just like room building to finish it instantly.

if it's clan research players can pool resources and while not spending much /player they would still spend considerably more then what they spend now which is 0plat. so i think rather then getting larger amounts of plat from very few players, DE would benefit more from smaller amounts but from more players. if my clan is willing to rush building rooms i guarantee they will rush research but no one bought the frame from market ...

I know of four people in my clan that did and the first 24 hours every lares and apolodorus I did had at least two zephyrs other than mine in it so I think DE chose wisely in that regard.

i can only say that i will not pay 275p to beta test a buggy frame that i already have a catalyst and slot for but i would pay 150p to rush the research for it and i'm sure i'm not the only one thinking this way. so what i'm saying is DE can either have 0p from me with current rules or they can allow research rushing and have 150 ...