Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quickest Way To Level Up Frames And Weapons?

Baked_Potatoes

Question

I just formad my drakgoon (because screw paying 16 slots for hells chamber), and my nekros just finished today. I kinda forgot how painful it is to level stuff up, especially a weapon and a frame at the same time...

Other than the obvious get an affinity booster, what are ways to quickly level up my frame and primary?

16 answers to this question

Mobile Defense missions are my personal favorite.

Good luck getting affinity from those, though. Try Sedna, Kappa and you'll see what I mean. Survival might be another good option, but I've never used it for leveling. Still, might be a plausible idea.

Survival..... Survival....Survival

Apollodorus Mercury, low to mid level equipment

Mimas Saturn, for mid to high level equipment

T3 missions Defense and Survival are both really good, but alot more difficult while leveling both a frame and weapon

Imo taking a couple of friends and doing some t2+ defense missions. Or just doing them in online mode with randoms. As Necros you have a pretty good control option in a form of soul punch = knocking down enemies. It can compensate for your lack of damage in the first run.

Invasions on high level planets are pretty good too when done with other people, just need to keep up with other's speed.

Still it's only my opinion and not necessary the best option possible.

I just formad my drakgoon (because screw paying 16 slots for hells chamber), and my nekros just finished today. I kinda forgot how painful it is to level stuff up, especially a weapon and a frame at the same time...

Other than the obvious get an affinity booster, what are ways to quickly level up my frame and primary?

survival or killing phorid

Edited by Burkholz