The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Invasions Should Be Ended. Now.

at35z

g48Z4AT.png

EVEN PLUTO??? WHY??? Why is it good for you if you kill ALL Corpus nodes? Do you want to fight always alongside those dogs who can't even speak, write and think???

Hurry up that Project Tethra-thing or whatever Frohd Bek, before it's too late!

But seriously, DE, it's not good at all. Players will support the Grineer mostly (I have no idea why), you can do nothing against it. Just stop this invasion-thing, and make this only for the Infestation.

Edited by at35z

The Grineer are winning because of Sargas Ruk. He makes really good Greedy milk. But yes, I do see your point. What is needed is a good "face" for the Corpus... Salad V did a terrible job of that.

EDIT: Oh yeah... the Detron. That could help. Maybe make a Grineer "Harvester" that drops Brakk parts...?

Edited by Actriaz

The Grineer are winning because of Sargas Ruk. He makes really good Greedy milk. But yes, I do see your point. What is needed is a good "face" for the Corpus... Salad V did a terrible job of that.

EDIT: Oh yeah... the Detron. That could help. Maybe make a Grineer "Harvester" that drops Brakk parts...?

Grineer Death Squad with new weapons bps ? Totally want that!

Wait a second... wouldnt that make Corpus dominating faction then?

45916988.jpg

Only change I'd like to invasions is that an infestation outbreak resets the node faction to default after the infestation is cleared. Grineer on Corpus node? Grineer spend too much effort defending it from new infestation threat, which allows Corpus to send backup and re-take it in the background.