The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is It With People And Stalker?

Fuzzykat

All of the above and:

A player in environment with a dim light (like orokin derelict for example) can just not notice the flickering and in the infested mess it can be hard to track the constantly cloaking and fast moving target.

Then again, one time i gave a warning, droped the waypoint... and all 3 players did run away from me in different directions. That was... painfull.

Lol wonderful! First time i encountered stalker he killed me while trying to discribe this weirdness i was seeing on screen! Since then im just so happy to help put some lead in his &#! if someone sends distress signal.

Perhaps you play more with them cool veterans who already have all his stuff. Or they can't read.

I'm more inclined to believe the "can't read" scenario, but it's possible they just didn't care, in which case, thats just sorta sad on their part.

I have a friend who is approaching rank 7 or 8 I think, he JUST figured out where chat is in the game.  He never up until this point saw it on his screen.  I have no idea why.  It drives me crazy and I give him a ton of grief over it.  This could be happening to you.  Even though I have all of the stalkers gear, I still pick up extra BPs just in case one day they become tradeable (my son still lacks the despair).

I even told him as a joke that the rank 9 mastery test was that you had to be able to chat and if you fail the Lotus takes your synapse :)  

You wanna talk about stalker ?

Last night i was in a nightmare lobby for survival, we had the health drain and of course i was the only person having something to stay alive and res people (valkyr).

Stalker: Oh what is this you want to hear die while helping your team ? OK

A****** spawns on me of course while being the onlyone alive and stuck in hysteria. Nobody would mind him if he had better timing, but everytime its at the worst possible moment.

Stalker talking about you having no honor or something but is this type of *@##$ to wait until you land in the hospital and the cuts the line.

For all those interested in the Stalker gif and some of the other random Warframe gifs you've seen, including that rule63 Volt picture, look up a tumblr guy named Wattchewant. When you return to the forums, please remember to wash your hands. (warning NSFW content) you have been warned

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

My problem isn't with people not helping me. It's with people not allowing me to help them. The last 3 or 4 times Stalker came to kill someone, they've run off to die alone.

The very last time I saw stalker, I just happened to be on Trinity. I knew the Stalker wasn't after me, so I asked who in chat? No one responded, but two squad mates formed up with me and stalker didn't appear. The last guy who wasn't with us started taking serious damage. I kept hitting him with blessing, all the while asking where are you? Where are you? Finally, I ran out of energy and he died. I'm always down to lend a hand with killing him, but it seems like everyone would rather die alone than ask for help.

Edited by CorporateClone