The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Warframe "nope Nope Nope" Moments.

gaurdianaq

Orikin derelict extermination, my ash was very low on ammo and 1 revive. I had just enough energy for a shuriken, I run into a room where chargers, runners and leapers has a party.

With a big fat NOPE I turn and runs for another door, where there apparently is a charger conference.

Esc and abort mission

That army of Grineer Escivators.

I know that feel. First time I went to Phobos, I suddenly died after killing everyone around. I took a look and my shields were full but my health was at zero. That's when I learned why the Grineer don't use shields: they know they're useless.

Ever since, every time I see an Eviscerator is a Nope moment, and I never go to Phobos without a Vitality mod on.

>Joined Save Darvo Alert
>Spawn
>Looks where people are shooting to get the gist of the situation
>Hungry Hyenas right behind me, smacking their lips
>RUN FOR MY DEAR LIFE
>Knocked down by a Hyena shockwave, two railgun moa blasts, and just had to run into a shockwave moa
>Team scatters due to me running from Hyena
>Stalker 2minutes later

Leveling my Seer and Burston Prime (Seer level 5, Burston unranked) on a level 15 Mag Prime when suddenly Stalker. Level 45 because I stupidly forgot to unequip my Skana Prime, which is completely useless against an enemy who can one-hit kill a level 30 with a single Hate swing.

Noped for about 5 minutes running around him in a massive circle as I a) couldn't hit him without standing still and b) couldn't even break his shields before they regenerated, so I just gave up and finished the mission with ol' Stalky tagging along for the ride. Thankfully it seems Corpus can soak Dread arrows and Slash Dashes really well, so I did manage to finish the mission (Sabotage) and get to Extraction without dying.

The first time I ran an Invasion for the Corpus, the one where you have to run through a vent, then spacewalk and finally get teleported to a Grineer dorm. You know, the one where there's a narrow hallway with three dozen Grineer, half of them heavies or Eviscerators, all aiming down at you.

Yeah, bricks were shat. Good times.

This was the exact moment i was gonna describe. First run my poor maggie got decimated, then second run i took ember prime and just after entering the spacewalk area my screen flickered and stalker started bytching about some crimes against vay hek..