Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Not Dead Yet : Warframe Chibi Plushies

opolong

I've been absent a while because I've been babysitting my sick family who all developed tonsillitis while I never got sick because I'm a man! A manly man who makes plushies!

It's only a matter of time until me and my friend can get together so that we can make his Nyx and I can make the Stalker after that it's anyone's guess what's coming next.

As requested I have uploaded these all to deviantART

http://opolong.deviantart.com/

If that's your thing then feel free to follow the uploads there  

Group Photo!

IMAG1558.jpg

Zephyr

IMAG1557.jpg

Nekros

IMAG1548.jpg

Ember

IMAG1556.jpg

Oberon

IMAG1541.jpg

Nova

IMAG1527.jpg

Volt

IMAG1534.jpg

Banshee

IMAG1522.jpg

Vauban

IMAG1518.jpg

Saryn

IMAG1511.jpg

Ash

IMAG1508.jpg

Mag

IMAG1497.jpg

Loki

IMAG1467.jpg

Valkyr

IMAG1463.jpg

Rhino :

IMAG1456.jpg

Trinity  

IMAG1454.jpg

Frost

IMAG1448.jpg

Excalibur

IMAG1439.jpg

Nyx

IMAG1442.jpg

Yuikami Nyx

IMAG1451.jpg

Prime Time

Thanks for showing my work off in the Prime Time live stream, I appreciate it a lot!

Plus I really like hearing my own name

Anyway, this is for you:

IMAG1501.jpg

I also wouldn't mind a bit more information on what Lotus looks like beyond that head shot.
Means I could add in more detail to the plush.

Original Post

I'm trying to figure out a base so I can make all Warframes with very little deviation from the original and as much as I loved the big hands and feet at first the more I look at it, the more I start to dislike it.

So I need someone's fresh opinion to tell me;
What sucks about this?

IMAG1436.jpg

P.S. I'll stop using markers and actually use proper paints that work on fabric when I'm set on the design.

Edited by opolong

Oh my God, it's bigger than it looks!

How about Oberon? :D 

I think he'd look cute in a fat-little chibby suit!

Oberon was the original plan but I managed to stock up on literally every colour under the rainbow today so it's all a case of convincing me it will look good.

I have that same Pikachu pencil topper.

10/10

Would hang out with.

That Pikachu isn't a pencil topper, it's the one with the two metal dots on the bottom that when touched make it say "Pikachu" while the cheeks light up red.

I need one.  And it should be a Mag.

Where do I send my monies?!

Also, if you're limited by materials, I could send some stuff...

Like I said, I managed to get materials but thank you for the offer.

I'm sorry, I've been out today and haven't had the chance to churn out a new Warframe plush but since I'd hate to do nothing I decided to make a nice easy red and black Nyx made famous by the very talented Yuikami.

IMAG1451.jpg

Omigad thank you so much ;w; this is so kyoot! Everyone of them!! kyaaaaaaa -pass out- @w@ <33333