Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.1.0: Grinlok

[DE]Rebecca

P L E A S E fix the Radar... I enjoy this game so much, but the New Radar still needs some tweeking & makes it hard for me to enjoy the game with friends...

1.)    Main Objectives should ALWAYS be on top of everything else even if there is enemies..... Survival SUX cause of it; Enemies & Supplies Block Extractions point causeing us to get lost & almost die, or get killed cause of it..

2.)    ALL other Factions should have their own Radar Icon They have their icons use them not the Tenno's... Y do the other factions have a Tenno Icon I can not tell where, or who my squad is for the life of me & seeing the other factions on the radar gets in our way. 

I Strongly Agree..... I died a few times in Survival cause of this.

Suggestion on the Survival part tho dont always make the Extraction on top, but move it just off to the side of the Supplies that r in the same direction on the map. Otherwise we would lose out on not know where the supplies r. 

Edited by AllEye

- Fixed a situation where it was possible for a Nekros-Summoned-Ally to squad up with enemy ai and take points in Interception.

Oh no, i missed this bug =)

- Added HUD/UI tab to Settings menu.

It's great, but where is option to disable this 3D angled effect? I want it so bad =\

Still not seeing anything new in my arsenal, anyone else missing it?

If you're Zephyr, go change your appearance. You'll see A, B, C, and Z. Click that.

Also, if every weapon out there could have been obtained without Clan Tech then I may have never invested the time/effort into making the clan, farming all the items to put towards the research, and then farming the items to craft.

Also tired of seeing the word "caveat" cause I rarely see it used in a way that makes sense. Anyways, games are meant to be fun. People obtain this fun by different ways. Some people enjoy a sense of accomplishment, and others grab plat and get it immediately like having a new toy to unwrap.

The problem with that is that it is basically one or the other, and very hard to do both. You put new things in this game that both parties can get, the ones that work for it in-game, and those that use plat. In this example, 100% of those that use plat normally will be satisfied since their method has not been tarnished. Those that do the slower, clan style way of getting will not be at that same 100% satisfaction due to the fact that they will feel they wasted all this effort when at the end of the day(or 10 days plus mats) the only difference between them and the other person is that they are a week behind and still need a potato. Sorry, but that can make you feel your last day or so of playing was a waste.

You can get this item with effort, but there's a caveat that'll make you want to punch a dead baby. At least you'll think it was dead before you punched it. Definitely dead afterwards, though. Casey Anthony approved.

Firstly Thanks DE! Thanks for removing those pesky dots on the screen. 

Also, flappy bird inclusion was nice but i had to stop when i reached 64 due to your alerts.

THANKYOU for the free valentines colours too. Been waiting for true white and red.

Keep up the good work and let us customize the HUD even further

I just have to add that the Grinlock looks like a cross between a bicycle seat, bariatric walking stick, and Mosin Nagant.  I'm not knocking it.  I actually think the look is quite funny and fun.  I often see everyday items in Warframes art style and I think it's great because I find it funny, without being overtly cartoony.

I just have to add that the Grinlock looks like a cross between a bicycle seat, bariatric walking stick, and Mosin Nagant.  I'm not knocking it.  I actually think the look is quite funny and fun.  I often see everyday items in Warframes art style and I think it's great because I find it funny, without being overtly cartoony.

can I add in that I saw Grineer-type engineering in Pacific Rim? Specifically, Cherno Alpha