Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.1.0: Grinlok

[DE]Rebecca

Honestly, if you think this update is small, how big is that update for PS4? I am sure there is cleaning up to be had there and is far more important than us PC players for the time being. And thank you DE for making me crunch my fingers for the mini-game, I eagerly wait Melee 2.0.

all of us see this coming, is not pay to win, is pay or wait.

welp, i guess ill go back is 3 days when the research is done.

also you have time and money to waste in developing a "flappy bird" clone instead of real new content? GG

What are you complaining about? You have a wonderful game to play for FREE and you are complaining about FREE content? As for new content, I don't even know what to say to you anymore.

Okay, I'm getting tired of this crap. The clan tech weapons should be clan tech only. This adding them to the martket crap is stupid. Also, certain weapons shouldn't even be in clan tech like 90% of the ones you released in update 12. Also add some new planets for christ sake. Add Earth's Moon so that you don't have to keep adding warframes for clan research. The wait times for warframe parts to be researched are rediculous. Top that off with the time it takes to build each part and the warframe itself, you've literally got to wait almost two weeks to build the warframe. Didn't you guys think this over at all. Nobody likes waiting more than they have to. 

Secondly reduce damage scaling with enemy level. health and shields should but when damage scales it makes things that much more annoying. also do something about bleeding procs. They're far too dangerous right now, plus procs shouldn't stack for enemies. Hell, enemies shouldn't even be able to proc you because they gang up  and abuse it. Try soloing sometime DE, you'll learn right away just how broken enemy procs are. Also be sure to solo on nightmare on Earth's levels as well. You'll see just how broken enemy damage gets. especially the frontier grineer's Karaks. 

Sorry for all the whining but this crap has gone on long enough. There needs to be some serious changes to many, many aspects of the game. 

What are you complaining about? You have a wonderful game to play for FREE and you are complaining about FREE content? As for new content, I don't even know what to say to you anymore.

Don't even... omega_phoenix is right!

Going to bed... this is enough crap for one hotfix.

DE please release a fix for the Fps drops and stuttering issues caused my U12, whats the point of having new content just to play it like a stopmotion movie?

Thanks and rethink the new found clan research and market available weapons idea. It's not coming across very well. 

Edited by Bazools