Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.1.0: Grinlok

[DE]Rebecca

- Fixed issues with HUD elements and scaling (reload timer, sniper reticules).  

Sorry, what is it exactly what you say you did to sniper reticules? I can't see any difference at all.

Both Lanka an Vectis still look like s$%&

Edit: Where in the arsenal am I going to find that? I own Zephyr but can't find anything.

Edited by Phantasmo

hey guys, I hope you fix the Telsa bug of Vauban soon as well, sometimes instead of disappearing(for the host) they get stuck in the last "firing" mode.. aka they get stuck forever with the lightning (but only visually) ?

also, any idea on fixing that suicidal bug when your penta shots right into your own sentry ? (same with the stug, as soon your mouse goes over your sentry and shot, the penta will shot at it.. and most of the time.. the penta nades will be invisible for the user, the stug in the other hand, will detonate stuck in the sentry)

This bug seems to be related on when you have your crosshair above your char.. you can throw powers at yourself (Nova's bomb, vauban's telsa)

Also, please please! add new arrangement options in your inventory area (aka add a tab for blueprints only or add a way to sort them, separating them from the components and finished parts)

Agreed. I'm tired of people being able to buy everything in the game if they so choose. How about people mildly work for it?

How about everyone pay for the client and a monthly sub so the devs dont need to have items for sale. Further this is a game, not a surrogate for employment; not everyone can spend hour after hour day after day in game. Accept the caveat's of free to play or move on.

Okay, I'm getting tired of this crap. The clan tech weapons should be clan tech only. This adding them to the martket crap is stupid. Also, certain weapons shouldn't even be in clan tech like 90% of the ones you released in update 12. Also add some new planets for christ sake. Add Earth's Moon so that you don't have to keep adding warframes for clan research. The wait times for warframe parts to be researched are rediculous. Top that off with the time it takes to build each part and the warframe itself, you've literally got to wait almost two weeks to build the warframe. Didn't you guys think this over at all. Nobody likes waiting more than they have to. 

Secondly reduce damage scaling with enemy level. health and shields should but when damage scales it makes things that much more annoying. also do something about bleeding procs. They're far too dangerous right now, plus procs shouldn't stack for enemies. Hell, enemies shouldn't even be able to proc you because they gang up  and abuse it. Try soloing sometime DE, you'll learn right away just how broken enemy procs are. Also be sure to solo on nightmare on Earth's levels as well. You'll see just how broken enemy damage gets. especially the frontier grineer's Karaks. 

Sorry for all the whining but this crap has gone on long enough. There needs to be some serious changes to many, many aspects of the game. 

That nightmare mode on earth reminds me of the time I tried a regular survival mode on Phobos. hellion missiles ftl..

Lets get some weapons for everyone in the game next update, ok? I'd like to be able to make something myself and not through a dojo.

Warframe and Zephyr honor Flappy Bird's removal from the gaming world. How? There are two ways...

One, Zephyr owners should explore their Arsenal...

Two, those that don't own Zephyr should think about a bird-like-word to log in to Warframe... no "@" required.

Bit soon, those of us who haven't spent money on her don't have her yet.

- Fixed Nova’s Wormhole having infinite range. It was in the 5000 meter range due to a bug, and is not again 50 m by default but can be upgraded with range mods still.

Great! So about reverting those logic changes...

Why are so many people complaining? No one's forcing you to play this FREE game. And remember that free games don't make nearly the same profit as big titles ; think CoD, which makes millions per title, and yet can't even make decent patches, hell the PC version is hardly playable.

Honestly i feel like everyone should stop acting like such spoiled brats, i appreciate every update they throw at me and i keep playing the game because i think it's fun and enjoyable.

Why are so many people complaining? No one's forcing you to play this FREE game. And remember that free games don't make nearly the same profit as big titles ; think CoD, which makes millions per title, and yet can't even make decent patches, hell the PC version is hardly playable.

Honestly i feel like everyone should stop acting like such spoiled brats, i appreciate every update they throw at me and i keep playing the game because i think it's fun and enjoyable.

Why are so many people complaining? Because we actually have a voice in this game, unlike CoD or BF. Yeah, no one is forcing me to play this game, but there isn't that many games to choose from that have this kind of PvE style and gunplay. I also appreciate every patch they give us, but at least my "complaining" is constructive.

"Spoiled brats"? Yeah no, I have seen some bad criticism, but I have never seen anyone being a spoiled brat.

Okay, I'm getting tired of this crap. The clan tech weapons should be clan tech only. This adding them to the martket crap is stupid. Also, certain weapons shouldn't even be in clan tech like 90% of the ones you released in update 12. Also add some new planets for christ sake. Add Earth's Moon so that you don't have to keep adding warframes for clan research. The wait times for warframe parts to be researched are rediculous. Top that off with the time it takes to build each part and the warframe itself, you've literally got to wait almost two weeks to build the warframe. Didn't you guys think this over at all. Nobody likes waiting more than they have to. 

Secondly reduce damage scaling with enemy level. health and shields should but when damage scales it makes things that much more annoying. also do something about bleeding procs. They're far too dangerous right now, plus procs shouldn't stack for enemies. Hell, enemies shouldn't even be able to proc you because they gang up  and abuse it. Try soloing sometime DE, you'll learn right away just how broken enemy procs are. Also be sure to solo on nightmare on Earth's levels as well. You'll see just how broken enemy damage gets. especially the frontier grineer's Karaks. 

Sorry for all the whining but this crap has gone on long enough. There needs to be some serious changes to many, many aspects of the game. 

As has been said, accept the wait times as a caveat of free to play.

Honestly I prefer the damage scaling over how hard armor used to scale.  I would rather have my enemies be tough because they deal damage than because I empty clip after clip into them and they simply won't go down.  Additionally, there are several warframes (i.e. Loki, Rhino) that make soloing rather easy so either you're ill equipped or you're whining.  Last time I checked nightmares were supposed to be hard.  They're still easier than they used to be since the no-energy-no-shield nightmare, nor the everything's-upside-down-controls-reversed nightmare haven't shown up since one of the updates.  So again, you sound like you're whining.  Almost every problem you state can be dealt with by A) smart play or B) proper loadout.  All you're asking for is for the game to be in super easy mode.

I am however curious as to why the new clan tech is available for platinum and the old clan tech is not.

Edit: Just played some nightmares on Earth.  Did get to see the no-energy-no-shield nightmare but my point still stands they're hard to get through but proper loadout and/or smart play make it possible.

Edited by Lorthos_Mornin

-You're new here to the forums so I'll let this slide, but just trust me when I say that the time walls and the pay walls will make you mad sooner than later.

-We're not acting spoiled: we want to EARN our weapons. Not pay for them, not click a button and wait 3 days. If you remove the reward and effort involved with investing in Clantech by making that item purchasable with plat, you make people upset. I think many of us are also upset because this little flappy bird easter egg that was made was indeed using pre-existing meshes and assets from WF, but there are other things that perhaps should have taken priority. I have to look at the end result with that and say "if the time that went into this could have been spent doing something else, would I rather have that instead" and the answer is overwhelmingly "yes."

-Tell me I'm wrong. You KNOW in your heart that the Clantech business lately with having Clan items being sold for Plat in tandem is wrong. It invalidates our efforts.

Edited by LordofTibera