Update 12.1.0: Grinlok

Kinda disrespectful to the creator of flappy bird since his reasons for taking it down are clear as day. Not cool DE. 

I don't really see what the problem was in the first place, granted I didn't even know "flappy birds" was even a thing until this (had to look up the story), but the concept behind the game certainly is NOT new, its a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone.

. And remember that free games don't make nearly the same profit as big titles

This is complete nonsense, gamers spend far more on free to play titles than standard pay to play or even subscription based models, why do you think F2P became so popular with developers overnight. Many failing mmo’s' have found they are able to make a healthy profit after switching from subscription to free to play. There are now any number of articles detailing the profit's available to games that include micro transactions over previous more traditional transaction models.

Very sad to see that no BP is available in the market, but the gun is purchasable in the market.

While something of an adjunct, how do you think those that are restricted to solo play feel, much of the games content is closed off due to many of the t3  missions being near impossible to solo farm, the same is true for keys, try farming T3 keys solo, not to mention the bias against solo players in every event to date.

Everyone in a clan will take the availability of this BP for granted, many already have the bp being researching and it will be available for the weekend, just as every player who co-ops ignores and takes for granted the solo players perspective.

I only bring this up, as exclusivity of rewards due to being within a certain demographic is bad business and sadly a direction DE seem intent to travel, it will only ever alienate customers who are told they are catered for.

As has been said, accept the wait times as a caveat of free to play.

Honestly I prefer the damage scaling over how hard armor used to scale.  I would rather have my enemies be tough because they deal damage than because I empty clip after clip into them and they simply won't go down.  Additionally, there are several warframes (i.e. Loki, Rhino) that make soloing rather easy so either you're ill equipped or you're whining.  Last time I checked nightmares were supposed to be hard.  They're still easier than they used to be since the no-energy-no-shield nightmare, nor the everything's-upside-down-controls-reversed nightmare haven't shown up since one of the updates.  So again, you sound like you're whining.  Almost every problem you state can be dealt with by A) smart play or B) proper loadout.  All you're asking for is for the game to be in super easy mode.

I am however curious as to why the new clan tech is available for platinum and the old clan tech is not.

here's the reason why damage is bad. 1 the enemy damage has started accumulating with gangs. When you have a large gang of enemies around you, it doesn't matter how much health or sheilds you have, it's still going to cause a lot of damage. Also, I highly suggest running an Earth mission on nightmare SOLO. you'll see just how dangerous it gets. You can even have a level 30 rhino with maxed iron skin and he loses it in seconds. The damage scaling in nightmare is by far screwed up. The damage enemies do doesn't reflect their levels. you have enemies on Earth at level 30 in solo nightmare that are doing damage of much higher level enemies. Tell me how that's fair, even for a much harder difficulty setting? 

Edited by Glisp

here's the reason why damage is bad. 1 the enemy damage has started accumulating with gangs. When you have a large gang of enemies around you, it doesn't matter how much health or sheilds you have, it's still going to cause a lot of damage. Also, I highly suggest running an Earth mission on nightmare SOLO. you'll see just how dangerous it gets. You can even have a level 30 rhino with maxed iron skin and he loses it in seconds. The damage scaling in nightmare is by far screwed up. The damage enemies do doesn't reflect their levels. you have enemies on Earth at level 30 in solo nightmare that are doing damage of much higher level enemies. Tell me how that's fair, even for a much harder difficulty setting? 

Because it's a much harder difficulty setting.

So... can anyone explain where in the Arsenal us Zephyr owners are supposed to look for the Flappy Zephyr game?

Customization tab.

Oh cool, a sniper with less dps than the vulkar

Just what we needed

It's actually a rifle, technically. It takes rifle ammo.