The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Novice~Veteran+ Players (Not A Rant Just Some Information To Educate)

-FrostByte-

Warframe is a FREE videogame.
You can aquire everything that adds gameplay through GAMEPLAY.

I try and support this game.
I usually spend $60~$120 on buying a new videogame. So i pour some money into WF.

It is not pay to win
it is pay for convenience IF YOU WANT TO

But if it wasn't for the plat/founders packs
THIS GAME WOULD NOT EXIST or be FREE

The Warframe staff~
Please respect the people who are working, doing their jobs trying to make ends meat.
It is their job to build and sustain this game, sometimes when they get home from work it is just to much and they need to have a breather. Adult beverages cigarettes or spouse and children is what they want. They have lives outside from their JOB. They are not your lapdogs.

Edited by n0lyfe
Let's not start that issue again.

Warframe is a FREE videogame.

You can aquire everything that adds gameplay through GAMEPLAY.

I try and support this game.

I usually spend $60~$120 on buying a new videogame. So i pour some money into WF.

It is not pay to win

it is pay for convenience IF YOU WANT TO

But if it wasn't for the plat/founders packs

THIS GAME WOULD NOT EXIST or be FREE

Please respect the people who are working, doing their jobs trying to make ends meat.

It is their job to build and sustain this game, sometimes when they get home from work it is just to much and they need to have a breather. Adult beverages cigarettes or spouse and children is what they want. They have lives outside from their JOB. They are not your lapdogs.

When the badlands comes out I'll have a friendly and public list clans that I will (oh yes preemptive war) blacklist lets see them contest my clan c: w/ allies.

I'm not 100% sure what your point is. perhaps its the "adult beverages i've had. ( over 8 ) are you trying to say those that pay should be respected?  because I feel all those that play paying or not should be respected as a human being. regardless if they paid or not. ( which I have paid )

Some people prefer to think that developers only want them to suffer and always looking for a way to cause more problems for their community.

They are not. They are awesome. They are working hard. Thanks Digital Extremes for this

Edited by Skynin

i never said anything about any fires. I am just saying in general THEY NEED TO KNOW THIS.

Ah ok, then it's just me reading too much into one sentence.

My bad then :)

Still agree with you though 

Yeah man, those DE employees work hard on them sausages!

...I don't know, that's as far I got with that meat joke, I'm sleep deprived, leave me alone lol

Sleep is overrated man :)

there are multiple points

I'm not 100% sure what your point is. perhaps its the "adult beverages i've had. ( over 8 ) are you trying to say those that pay should be respected?  because I feel all those that play paying or not should be respected as a human being. regardless if they paid or not. ( which I have paid )

I'm confused on what you are confused. I put everything into context but I think you missed most of the points, other than the adult beverages.

When the badlands comes out I'll have a friendly and public list clans that I will (oh yes preemptive war) blacklist lets see them contest my clan c: w/ allies.

Please do. We haven't had any real competition from any of the clans. So, it'd be nice to see you fellows band together to put up a fight. Even if you destroy us, I'd prefer it over no competition at all. Plus I'll still have fun competing anyways. I like to compete.

Please do. We haven't had any real competition from any of the clans. So, it'd be nice to see you fellows band together to put up a fight. Even if you destroy us, I'd prefer it over no competition at all. Plus I'll still have fun competing anyways. I like to compete.

sounds like a no life, Your ego is way out of orbit.

Your ego is way out of orbit.

Then shatter it. Our ego is only so, because we continue win again and again. So if it's a problem, maybe you fellows should try to change that by knocking us off our long held throne. Regardless of what the outcome is, I'll still find the competition enjoyable.

Agreed OP , people tend to forget that...somehow...

Every time I  manage to cut a grineer in half, or disintegrate a corpus unit  ; I keep wondering how is this free IT'S AMAZINGLY FUN.

I can't pour money into the game yet, but I will , i've played this game too long without supporting it 

And the clan guys stfu we don't need another verbal clan war thread , go away if you're not trying to add to the conversation , especially the warbros people  , STOP waving your genitalia in our faces please . Thanks

Edited by Deidaku

Then shatter it. Our ego is only so, because we continue win again and again. So if it's a problem, maybe you fellows should try to change that by knocking us off our long held throne. Regardless of what the outcome is, I'll still find the competition enjoyable.

i dont waste my time competing in a game.