To her he leapt with Rhino Charge.

His speed unmatched, by and large-

when he saw, come out th' blue,

he exclaimed: "Shockwave moa, behind you!"

sroSxxy.jpg

One blinding flash, this day they rued,

Rhino stomp, the Corpus knew.

None dared approach, they saw anew,

two figures abreast, their love was true.

vT2k6jb.jpg

Here ends this story of ninja love,

Foes defeated and things thereof.

For never was there a story so pro

as that of Valkyr, and her Rhino.

Edited by KrashOmnis

The Question

q8fJg7w.jpg

There I was, standing in the snow, not caring about the Lotus, who was constantly sending messages about some grineer leader who was taking over some corpus owned planet. I was tired. All these missions I was doing, killing this guy, raiding a ship for loot, killing another guy. I mean, the grineer and corpus leaders have some kind of regeneration ability, they can’t die. Then what is up with the Lotus constantly sending me to them, trying to kill them? We are the Tenno, we hold the balance of the galaxy. Yet all I see us doing is destroying the balance.

ATvJYwR.jpg

Recently I’ve been visiting the home base of a group I had joined. I saw a few frames on display in a room one time, wondering if they were dead remains of the fallen, or just hollowed out frames. This didn’t make sense - for trying to hold the balance, all we do is gain more and more power. We were corrupting ourselves with powerful weapons, mowing down troops of enemies like they were nothing.

MhLi0w8.jpg

There was something I still didn’t understand though, all we were doing was killing the enemy, yet they had endless reserves of troops. Why is it that we want to kill and destroy our enemy? Are we doing it for revenge? Are we doing it because we are told to? Since when did such responsibility and power get into the hands of such a being. Heck, I haven’t even seen the Lotus face to face yet. We aren’t any different from the grineer or the corpus. We obey our leaders and they treat us like their pets, we are their loyal servants.

G7YRopm.jpg

There was nothing else I could do for now, so I stood up and went towards the meeting area where there was a ship waiting for me already. The captain was yelling at me for being late, yet I didn’t care, why should I? I could take as long as I want, I don’t have to worry about the others waiting for me. They can wait as long as they want as much as I care. I have no reason to be afraid. Right?

A downed Tenno getting his Quest:

csoS3M9.jpg

It happens again. No, please... not again! Visions slipping into my Mind while Life is drained from my Body, bleeding out onto the ground. It hurts. My body..., my soul. What have they done to me?! Why does it have to hurt so much? The pain! Orokin! Voices not my own, crying out in my Mind. Am i hallucinating? Is death playing tricks with my mind or... . Memories? The Void! There it is again. The feeling that draws me out to a place i had gone before. A place of Terror, unknown and dark. A place of hope! We had to survive! We had to sacrifice. We had to evolve!

H10qknf.jpg

I remember faint images..., dreams when i was asleep for so long. I am still there! I have never left. The Void! We... have never left. We went to a place where none of us should've gone. A place where we did not belong. We were sent. Orokin! They knew we would never come Back. We knew. That Place... . The Void! We would never return as the Soldiers we were. They knew... but they needed us! The Void would never let us stay. They knew. They counted on it. Orokin!

v95HQXl.jpg
I have to go back. The Void! I have to makes sense of all this. Orokin! But how? Voices whisper in the dark. I can not hear the Word. Whispering. I can not hear the Name. Voices. I can not understand! The Dreams are showing me the the door. The Void! My Visions are showing me the place where i have to go. Answers are waiting for me. Orokin! I know it now. The Void... is waiting for me. I hear it now. The Void! All i need.. is the Key. I understand the whispers now! It is a Word! It is a Name! Vor!

OPxzApi.jpg
Vor has the Key. That special, unique Key. I have to get it. Yes! Vor has it and i will take it away from him... as they had taken us away! The Void! I will cut it from his chest... like they had cut us from our families, our kind! Orokin! I will take it and there is nothing he can do... like we could do nothing but obey! I will get it! Vor! My quest is clear now.

TZgMWCB.jpg
I will find you! Wherever you are, i will find you! I will search every Planet for you, every System... every Asteroid and every Ship! I will find you... for my brothers, my family, my kind....myself! This i swear on my life as i swore on it before... . Orokin! The Void! ... Tenno!

Here i come, Vor! I'm coming to get my Prize!

Edited by Namacyst

The Ties of Friendship

“Focus, Tenno.” The Lotus’ voice echoed within her helmet once again. She put aside her annoyances and concentrated once more on the task at hand. Except this time she took a different approach. Sat, cross-legged, in the sanctity of her dojo’s garden, the Ember was alone. She heard Nyx’s tale of this, and her advice. With a mean look of determination in her eyes – hidden behind her helmet – she cast flames out of her palms, scorching the grass and as it spread across the entire room, she suddenly felt at ease. Finding refuge in the fire, Ember cast her mind out once again, searching.

This_zpsc727887f.png

Deep within the depths of her own mind, Ember watched for a glowing light; a beacon of sorts. She swam – a little ball of energy, mind and spirit bound together by a magical force of her subconscious – through her own little memories. She swam past cryo-pods and burnt corpses of infested chargers, searching for something... something other than the beacon; an old companion. An array of weaponry hung on a wall floated through her, causing her visualization to falter, but only slightly. Ember went further.  She saw fragments of her deceased friends... fragments of memories, or of them, she wasn’t sure. Advancing on, Ember finally came across her objective. Her bundle of power brightened, and began to spark like an ecstatic Volt. Slowly, the beacon drew closer and closer until they were one. And then Ember awoke.

“Congratulations, Tenno. You have found it.” The Lotus’ voice came back to her. Up until then, Ember didn't realize how alone she truly was. But she couldn’t have cared less at this point. She was strangely happy, like a hole within her had been filled, but she still didn’t understand. “I understand your confusion. I have a mission for you.” This puzzled the Ember even more, but as she got up, her flames recalled into her hands. She walked out of the dojo.

--

“It should be here. Find it.” Ember understood. She ran along the corridors of the Orokin Tower, dodging Death Orbs and blasting the Corrupted out of her way. She had a purpose once again. Nothing would stop her. Nothing would get in her way. Nothing would kill her.

After a long search of the tower, finally she hit a room with an almost-circle chamber in the middle, made of glass. She was familiar with these kinds of places within the towers. Many were identical and held the same mechanisms. This was no exception. She shot out the rotator cap on a Death Orb with her Brakk and ran up the sides of the impenetrable glass; the Orokin were a crafty bunch. Having entered the room through the elevator on top, her eyes lit up but her face fell apart. Sitting there, gathering dust was her beloved Carrier. As she rushed over, he burst to life, flying all over and spinning. Ember discarded her weapons, grabbed him out of the air and held him tight.

Thistoo_zps44d16470.png

-End-

Exactly 498 words. Had a lot of fun with this. Inspires me to do more, if I get the time. Hardest part was getting the screenshots to upload :(

Nekros Pizza Prime Party!

Nekros is a lonely soul. 

In the dark days he needs something to light up his time.

Is there any better way then with a party? 

-Who does not love pizza? I love pizza! 

Warframe0001.jpg

Hmm what do we need?

Warframe0002.jpg

Balloons! Lots of balloons, I like red ones.

Warframe0028.jpg

Guests, not so social but they are helpful.  

Warframe0032.jpg

And....

Warframe0015.jpg

PIZZA! 

I love pizza <3.

(60 words and a heart)

~Taking Flight~

Finally I have arrived. The forests of earth. I think I like it here. It’s free. It’s open. Only one thing bothering me. The sound of their machines in the distance. But that won’t bother me long. I like it here. They can’t spoil it for me. My Warframe is reflecting in the moonlight. I can barely feel it’s weight. The light metal almost makes me float. Freedom. I enjoy it. The body of my frame vibrates slightly as I start to focus my inner energy. It’s ready. I am ready.

warframe0003l2uf6.png

My body wants to move. I want to fly. I jump up a bit and float back down. Everything is working perfectly. I think I am happy. Nothing can stop me. At least they can’t. Let’s go. I let my energy flow freely and I feel my Warframe responding. I bend my legs and push myself up.

warframe0005ymuu4.png

I ascend higher and higher. I can see lights in the distance. I’ll have to follow them. They’ll lead me towards them. It shouldn’t be too hard.

warframe00065qu9g.png

I fly between the rocks and trees. Their old machines litter the forest. No concept of elegance. No honor. Despicable. They don’t deserve this place. I’ll have to bother with that… The air flows over the extensions on my arms, generating lift and keeping me up in the air. Perfect. I fly completely silent. Elegant. Unlike him. I just saw him. He has his back turned on my. He doesn’t see me. Despicable.

warframe0011cauyq.png

Time to end it for him. I will clean this planet. I deserve it. They don’t. I bring balance, they only bring chaos and destruction. I tilt downwards and direct my energy into the dive. He doesn’t know. The air rushing past my Warframe creates a high-pitched hissing sound. He hears it. He turns around. Too late. Perish.

Your brethren will follow you soon.

Google Docs-link, if you have trouble viewing it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rzqcZ5V3OSA4OlsSAYnZcQO9MOX15mwiJOTrn-zBb14/edit

~360 words

eqmf.jpg
"Tenno open your eyes, wake up" Say the quiet female voice
"What, how, how....er who are you" I croak
"I am the Lotus" She whispers softly
"I am not Tenno my name is.... my name, I can't remember my name" I stutter in gasphing surprise as I try pull myself out of the harness of the cryopod
"We are all Tenno, you're memory may come back to you eventually. Until then you are needed" She says with urgency
"How am I a Tenno" I ask as I stagger to my feet
"The void walkers who returned to us" She whispers
"Void walkers" I interrupt as I look about the plain room
70uj.jpg
 "Void Walkers are the first Tenno and who were equipped with the excalibre waframe, They where contaminated by the void at a cellular level that we didn't fully understand. There contact with us spread the void matter through all of us, fusing it with our DNA." She replies
"If this good or bad" I ask
"Depends on how you look at it, we still know little as much was lost at the exodus into the void, but it allows all Tenno to use warframes, quickly now select a frame the enemies are closing in" She say with a note of urgency
A wall slides upwards to reveal a row of what looks like suits of armour. I reach for the Rhino frame which spilts down the middle and opens to reveal a hollow shell. I turn around and step back into the frame as it closes around me excruiating pain flows through my body and I fall to my knees.
y6d1.jpg
"why" I scream as the pain slowly subsides
"I am sorry Tenno, but this is how it is at first. The polymorphic neural gel that coats the inside of the warframe combines with the skin on a molecular level so that the warframe becomes part of you" she says with sadness
"I have to suffer this everytime" I gasp
"No, only with each new frame. Each time you wear a frame and gain mastery over it the pain lessens until you and the warframe become as one. The Void matter which is part of your DNA combines with the neural gel and allows you to access the four powers that each warframe has. I, we do not fully understand yet but while you will be able to use all warframe and use all of there powers, you will for some reason become more comfortable with only wanting to use one particular warframe and its powers" she whispers gently in a soothing voice.
"Be wary though Tenno, the gel is a conduite between you and your warframe. It is also staturated into the warfame exoskeleton and has a micro thin outer layer on the frame so that it can transmit impacts and enviromental conditions to you at a reduced level. The downside to this is high or cryo temperatures will damage the gel which will affect the viability of your frame" Lotus says with warning  
"Quickly,  meet with your brothers and sisters at end of the hall. The enemy are closing in on other sleeping Tenno who must be saved. You will find weapons on the walls along the hallway." she says quickly
"Go now, I have much to do and very little time. My systems suffered major damage at the time of the exodus and it has taken millennium to get my repairs to this stage. I have much to do and so very little time. I will help you with information when I can." she says in a rush
omcu.jpg
I step into the hallway, the soft hum of power vibrating along my skin invigorating me. Automatically I reach for Braton, Lato and Skana as my brain rollercoasters along with who am I, what am I, who are these enemies. As I step through the door to my surprise I see not a room but a hanger with four limulidae short range shuttles attached to the wall.
4ple.jpg
"Morning, let me guess first day with us. Nevermind stick with us and we will fill you in on what we can" The Banshee calls cheerfully as she steps from the shadows and onto the ramp

Edited by Mogwhi

question time for me!

so ive read the rules, and, i cant use ps or paint or whatever to enhance existing images, k, but can i use them to make perspectives from scratch since i cant even install the game on a 1gb ram laptop with onboard graphics? (i havent been able to play ANYTHING for more than two months because of this, but my trusty tower is still out there so i still have some hope for later on)

Edited by Roflord

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jnk0409lku6bucy/2014-02-15_00064.jpg

The tortured scream of the ancient creature were thankfully muted by the helmet Saryn wore as she crouched by the door entrance. Clenching her fist she saw the pustules she had sent swell and then erupt, drowning it's lungs in fluid. The venom spoke to her, she could feel the body of the creature start to expire and it was then that she pulled the venom from it's body, shutting down her control over it. A coded signal to the extraction boat informed them that she had a specimen for pickup...

With a few more taps on the display the liquid in the capsule gurgled and flooded a darker red as chemicals transferred into the murky liquid. The creature inside twitched briefly but gave no other indication of response. Saryn glanced over to the biped inside then looked over the readouts. Enormous amounts of data ran through but after countless similar experiments she was familiar to most of the conclusions, she was looking for something out of the ordinary, a deviation that would guide her to an explanation.

“Tenno. I have noted you have spent an excessive amount of time in the Bio Lab. You have not meditated or trained in arms for days now.” The Lotus' face flashed up in her visor display, interrupting her work. “I need you sharp for the coming conflicts, your Technocyte research will not yield an answer.” Saryn brushed at her head as if she could wave away the Lotus' comments like a bothersome pest. The mutations of the virus had to be studied. She seemed to be the only one of the Tenno that seemed to focus upon it, on the intricacies of the strain that turned the bio-material of intelligent beings into these blighted creatures. Her own warframe seemed closer to the Infested than others, venom and pestilence were wielded by her hand as easily as gun or blade. And there lay the danger.

“We can't stop trying Lotus!” Her response was quick and sharp, a vent for her frustration she could not control. “It's not enough to blindly follow through and keep the solar system in check. Everything that makes us Tenno is right here!” The readouts continued to flow along the data screen. The virus was inside Saryn, inside each of the Tenno, allowing them to mould their form to that of their warframes and be one with the suits. Saryn could see no clue as to why those found in the Orokin capsules could use the warframes but any fresh infections produced only abominations.

“Forgive me Lotus, but what if further mutations occur? We could find ourselves incapacitated, lose our immunity. What separates me...” Saryn held up her envenomed hand and glanced behind her to the mangled torsos of the infested that floated in the laboratory. "...from them?" After a moment of silence the voice of the Lotus came back quiet and forlorn. "I'm sorry Tenno, but we just don't know"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2nrf5hvky0fjdo/2014-02-15_00050.jpg

So, my story is about Loki and strange stuff he encounters (and yes, it is exactly 500 words). Pictures are hidden under spoilers to preserve your screen from tearing apart. Sorry for grammar mistakes, if there are any here. 

It looks like a job for Lokiman!

It was a typical mission, the kind of task Loki got bored of – sweeping out the Grineer. Travelling from one ship to another, going down the planetoids only to kill those rotting corpses, who are reproducing themselves so fast that no one can stop them, is not what Loki wants to be used for. Suddenly the lights started to flicker and reverberant voice whispered: “The sentence for your crimes is death, Tenno!” The intruder was highly disturbed, feeling the cold wind blowing even through his armor.

2013_11_22_00005.jpg

A dark figure appeared behind Loki’s back and grabbed him by the throat. “You thought you have the right to murder Grineer? Let me revenge for the souls of fallen!” Loki was suffocating. He pulled out his dagger and stabbed it into assassin’s knee and threw him over his shoulder. Loki pulled out the dagger and placed it in front of the stranger’s face. “I’ll kill you, baby girl! Who sent ya, who sent ya?” – Loki yelled in killer’s ear. “I am the justice, I am your reckoning…” – the mercenary whispered.

Loki shouted in anger and cut the enemy’s throat. Dark liquid splattered from the wound, covering walls and floor. The dying avenger began to dissolve. The last words that came from his mouth were: “I have failed, but your life will never be safe.” Loki shrugged his shoulders and proceeded to the extraction point. His next targets were on Phobos. The idea was to infiltrate the enemy base and kill both Lech Kril and Captain Vor. After the spaceship had entered the wormhole, something went wrong – navigating circuits started to melt and all systems began to fail. “Code red! Disembark!” - loud voice filled the cabin. Loki quickly jumped out of his chair and dived into evacuation capsule that launched him into space.

The capsule left the wormhole in an abandoned region. Connection with Lotus was lost, so Loki could not identify his location. The nearest oxygen-filled spot was a damaged Corpus ship, so auto-pilot changed the route in order to dock with it. After Loki’s foot has touched the floor, he realized that the ship was crawling with infested. He had to find a way to transmit emergency signal for fellow Tenno without being noticed. Suddenly Loki saw a figure among dismembered Corpus crewmen. This figure resembled Loki himself, but corrupted by technocyte plague. The strange creature massaged its mutilated limb and mumbled: “Loki loves his body… He oils it, preserves it…” This When a small bone cracked under Loki’s boot, creature’s head turned around and produced an awful groan. All the infested onboard rushed towards Loki, so he quickly turned on his invisibility. Surrounding lights began to flicker and Loki received a transmission: “I know your every move, Tenno. All you’ve done before, is a dream. It’s time for you to wake up!” He couldn’t understand what that meant, but suddenly he lost conscious.

2013_08_16_00005.jpg

When Loki woke up, he realized that he had fallen asleep observing Vauban’s exhibition of contemporary art.

2013_12_28_00009.jpg

P.S. At first I wanted to tell you a story about Loki's camping in tent (see the picture below), but then I changed my mind.

2014_01_04_00027.jpg

Anyway, have a Mag seducing Excalibur picture as a bonus (cause dead people can't say no).

2014_01_13_00011.jpg

Edited by Dooblike

Valkyr: Escape from the Corpus

After Valkyr broke out of the Corpus lab, she found her way into the ventilation shafts in the gas city where she was held against her will. She found a storage room just before she got to the ventilation shafts. She acquired a Corpus laser rifle, a Cestra pistol, and the Stalker's scythe to aid her in the battle out of that horrid place. Then she found her way out into the main part of the gas city.

2014-02-15_00002.jpg

She fought hard to make her get away, for a Tenno space shuttle was awaiting her to clear the landing zone so it could pick her up.

2014-02-15_00004.jpg

She was enraged by the Corpus for torturing her in attempts to control her. She was so mad with anger, that the whole world seemed to turn orange as her anger swells into a roaring blaze of hate and destruction, so she slaughtered everyone in sight with her bare hands.

2014-02-15_00006.jpg

When her rage subsided, like the flood waters of a hurricane, everything went back to it's usual color. She was finally free of the Corpus' oppression; her will was finally her own. The Tenno warmly welcomed her in their Clan Dojo, and they taught her the ways of the Tenno. She became one of them, and so she helped keep balance throughout the galaxy.

-The End-

Image links in order from top to bottom:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsgv4e04cy2g9iv/2014-02-15_00002.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/77dk8a2lbekb4bp/2014-02-15_00004.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qut5eftcgqotune/2014-02-15_00006.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/spysjl4b6ygwmej/2014-02-15_00009.jpg

Edited by Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Hi there just wanted to confirm something. So you wanted the pictures to not be photoshopped and such but I was wondering if they HAD to be screen shots? I would really like to use a screenshot of the livestream you guys have on fridays for purposes I can't speak of :P is that out of the question or do they have to be screenshots I take of myself on warframe? Thanks for clearing up I hope you enjoy my story :D

Sentience

After receiving from the Lotus an alert of a vital Grineer war contact who had broken the codes the corpus were using for communication in their successful efforts to re-take Eris. Ash quickly grabbed his Paris prime, and set out after this high value target. As usual the Lotus warned him of the flight risk, such targets posed. This target managed to get the better of him and almost escaped were it not for the Ash teleporting after him as he attempted to flee. The escape hatch recognized the foreign Tenno and deeming him a threat it changed their destination. They were being sent to Dysnomia a satellite of Eris.

vAm8anf.png

When Ash re-materialized, he was on an unfamiliar colony but with a well-known enemy. The infestation was present, evidenced by the infected look of the ship. It was like the Orokin derelicts, similar technology but not exact. This ship looked like a rapidly done facsimile of Orokin technology, and now it matched the derelicts in all of their dank, crumbling glory. Lotus attempted to contact him, but her signal broke up instantly. His target was of no more importance. He was likely atomized, or worse one of them.

szmCkfR.png

Being that the infested acted as nothing more than hulking moss monsters without any type of brain Ash decided to toy with them.  He quickly turned invisible. His Fang Primes hungrily waiting at his sides.  This would be a lot of fun.

KTIu71W.png

Ash sheathed his daggers after the infested suffered his wrath. Then a voice from nowhere came. He drew his Paris Prime and waved it wildly trying to find the voice.

"Tell me spawn of the Orokin. Have you never questioned why J-3 Golem and Lephantis were such failures? Have you never asked, how did your kind manage to turn the war around and exterminate all of the Sentients?"

The figure came in on his comms-link loud and clear. The display appeared to be a blank screen, but closer inspection showed the outline of a ragged figure pacing about in an unlit room. He almost wanted to say his memories were gone.  A charger darted round the corner about to meet its assured end. The voice said "Stop, if you would." The charger froze. "Speak, if you would." And the charger growled eagerly, leaning forward eagerly. "Die, if you would."  The charger clawed open the Grineer head lump under its body, ending its life instantly. "Your makers have failed."

L90BMeQ.png

Ash felt as though this was something he was a part of. The thumps of hurrying infested feet worried his ear. He then quickly realised that he wasn't about to escape this ship via snub fighter this Ash decided it was time to run, he dexterously darted into one of the waterways knowing the infested would not relent. Reaching for his comms-link he prepared to speak in the first time in ages, he would have to fight till his rescue so he uttered. "Help." 

u1IAFGT.png

493~ words (title included)

Edited by Nox-Lamina

We were finished again. Our task completed, we strode among the broken bodies of our foes, ever deaf to their alien suffering. Our prize awaited, and we wasted no time pursuing it, obedient hounds after a morsel.

screencap1_by_snaleking-d76kqgl.png

Nothing could stay us. Our power was primal, our skill ancient and honed. Only one dared direct us, but we obeyed her as we pleased. Only one dared hunt us, but we gained the power to be free of his fear. What then, stopped us? What would hold back the new age our awakening would surely herald? The only thing that could.

screencap2_by_snaleking-d76kqg3.png

We did. We were unstoppable, but divided. One breed, but many creeds. When we discovered our ability had neither limit nor direction, our motives and numbers split. Countless strong warriors returned to the cryopods they rose from, awaiting a less chaotic age. Many became mercenaries, deciding the meaning to their existence was greater weapons, powers and wealth, aiding any who offered what they sought, though loyal only to themselves. Some dared become leaders, rallying thousands to their banner. These clans grew to wield terrifying power, power to change the entire system: instead, far too many became vast mercenary guilds, selling entire wars to the highest bidder.

A few, like I, have decided balance is a lie. Conquest yields only death. Profit is empty. Disease must be culled. Above all, life must be protected. we searched for whatever innocence remained in our system, and found it chained, but guarded, by those who held profit above all else. To protect the helpless, we aid their captors.

screencap3_by_snaleking-d76kqfm.png

Now, I fight for them. We must guard what we have lost: innocence, hope, and humanity, for only these can restore our shattered system to its former glory. Why must we let our home rot in the endless war of a dark age? With our ancient technology and wisdom, and their ingenuity and resources, we shall create a new empire, one that would make our cold and gold progenitors proud.

Heed a higher calling, brothers. Our destiny awaits.

Trinity(Emilia), seen as a beacon of hope to the whoever Tenno she accompany. She protects. She's quiet. Even her armour is modest to the eyes, but even the kindest, the greatest have its ugly side of a coin. Trinity was a normal human during the pre-orokin era. She only wanted to help others in her lifetime. That was not what fate wanted to give her. Infected by the technocyte virus she slowly turned into one of the few who reacted differently with the virus. She lost everything, everything that she foresaw in her early days. Now not even the opposition of the Grineer, or the blind rage for technology by the Corpus will stop her. If there is a Tenno. No matter what their relationship to her, she will give them her blessing. Isn't that... what she dreamed of? Now it's all her. All her in hands to control its future. Mother Trinity...

sxhX9tq.png

Edited by -Trinity

YuZENLB.png

"Tenno?" "I am a Tenno?" This is what I was thinking about, in my cryosleep. I awoke suddenly and the cryopod opened. I heard a voice, "I am the Lotus, I will guide you, you are Tenno."

As I heard this voice I stood up. I looked around, I seemed to be in some sort of ship. Then, the Lotus spoke again, "You are on a Corpus ship, find your way to Extraction, and I will take care of the rest." I had many questions, why am I here? Who are the Corpus? These questions continued to roll around in my head, but I soon headed off.

Afterward, as I was walking around this cargo ship, I felt an electrical charge around my arms. I looked at my arms to see electrical coils built onto my arms. "I must have powers of electricity" I thought, "Maybe this will come in handy," I said to myself. Then I found a crate full of Tenno made weapons, A rifle, a pistol and a sword, made by Tenno hands. But an alarm went off and human like creatures with helmets and energy rifles and Robotic biped walkers stormed in. 

This made me fierce, "This must be the Corpus, lets see how the like some bullets," I said. I rushed around the room and used the rifle against them, some fell but they continued to use their energy rifles on me, so I pulled out my pistol and fired at the walkers, then, even more stormed in the room, so I unsheathed the sword but as I swung the sword my shields went down, and I started taking damage.

"Let see how they like Electricity!!!" I Said. I felt the coils on my arms charge up and then I jumped in the air and let out a huge blast of Electricity that killed them all. I walked by the shocked corpses, and the metal shells of the walkers. Soon, I found an extraction point. As I loaded up, the Lotus said, "Very impressive Tenno, lets go home." As the ship took off, It hit me, and I remembered.

"The powers of Electricity, I remember, I am Volt."

Edited by ZyroHunter

The True Vauban

Vauban goes by many a title these days..."old man" or "trickster" but little do the Tenno of this generation realize the true Vauban...the hunter who slayed the enemy for power and not justice.

2wg9p3t.jpg

Vauban wasn't a problem besides his social behavior...but then came his passing into the first research facility. When the Tenno first did a check-up, they were horrified to see Grineer tested equipment everywhere...even on Vauban himself

205ozux.jpg

The Tenno reached him by hologram through his prison cell, they dare not approach him in a cell alone. They decided execution was not necessary but exile was the best solution.

21kfcxl.jpg

But what they didn't realize is that Vauban was not only taking his own things out but the research as well. He went to the Grineer with his research and changed the war entirely. So much reputation was given to Vauban but his identity changed to something feared by all...Vay Hek.

4res60.jpg

Vay hek became the greatest of assassins and rests at night knowing his proper name will always be feared by the Tenno. Three days later a man going by "Vauban" approached Vay Hek and killed him, his sentinel still crying. The real Vauban was not a tyrant; not a genius, not a hunter, but merely an old fool. A figment of what cannot happen again to the next "Vauban"

2sb5s7a.jpg

Moral of the story: DON'T SCREW WITH VAUBAN

THE END

This was fun to do~ <3

17Yrqja.png

P7ds8BI.png

Originals(Large)

http://i.imgur.com/9V2qiuY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZISaiyI.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Script and Pictures without Book - Entry Portion(What will be judged)

The Orokin Towers

7y4IaT2.png

What is there within this space? I have asked myself that more times then I can recall. Captain Vor, he was obsessed with the power held by this race, by the Orokin. These towers were built by them, kept outside of normal space. Why? For what purpose? Captain Vor knew of their power, he used their power, just from a simple key. If such power could be drawn from that key alone, what is their to find within these towers? Could we use their technology to further ourselves? I have to know.

wpJUg0b.png

The Lotus says these towers are active. The lifeforms here attest to that. This 'Neural Sentry' is commanding them, protecting the tower, protecting it from us. Why? How? These towers, how old are they? It all still functions, it all still works. What is this tower protecting? I move through these halls, and they always fascinate me. No matter how many times I journey to these towers, it's all a mystery to me.

L6Ceqxl.png

The creatures here, I often wonder if they know what they're protecting. Do we even know? I can do nothing, but try to free the hold this tower has upon them. Are they conscious? Sentient? Do they know their lives are on the line, or has the tower wiped their minds completely? I feel almost bad for them. Wearing the faces of my enemies, helps cure the pain of that guilt though. I'm thankful for that.

Z7b1eFA.png

I will journey here, again and again to solve these mysteries. I want to know. Alad V calls us betrayers, I hear that so often. Even that man claims we are not innocent. I wonder if these towers hold the key to their cryptic words. One thing however is for certain, within these towers, lies a power lost to time. As I look upon the weapon I have forged from it's technology, it becomes clearer to me. Did Captain Vor know of this power too? It's a shame it's too late to ask him.

I will keep this journal to myself, for my own discoveries. Something is being hidden from me, and I have little answers. I wonder if The Lotus knows something, but it seems impossible to ask. It matters little though, I will find the answers. Orokin, Grineer, Corpus. It doesn't matter who gets in my way, or who becomes my enemy. I only care about one thing, the truth. Whether it damn me, or set me free... I will find it without fail.

5UjsdUt.png

Edit: Removed Excess Photos in Entry, but will leave the 'Book' in tact for enjoyment and pleasing of the eye. But it can be ignored for the most part.

Edit 2: Clarification.

Edited by AkioKasai

Excalibur looks into the dark void of space, reminiscing about what has happened since he was awaken. Excalibur, trying to fill in the gaps of his memory, sets his hand against the window. Flashes of his past memories flood his mind. A brother, now long forgotten, lay captive in a pod similar to the one Excalibur was put to sleep in. The armor looks familiar, but he can't remember where he's seen it. He walks away, towards his own pod so that he may rest until the next great war.

“Excalibur,” a voice beckons. “Hey, Excalibur, snap out of it.”

Excaliburs mind, dragged back into the present and feeling confused, looks around to see Ash leaning against the wall behind him. “What is it Ash?”

“You're trying to remember your past, aren't you?”

“Leave me alone,” Excalibur says as he starts to walk away, but Ash quickly teleports in front of him to block the way, making Excalibur even more frustrated. “What do you want, Ash?”

“I want to help you,” Ash says. “Or better yet help us all. We're all missing a part of ourselves whether it be memories, sight, or even a simple peace of mind.”

“And how do you expect to help us? We have no idea why we're missing these things,” Excalibur says, becoming more enraged from feeling helpless to do something about this crisis.

“Well, Lotus was sifting through some data from the Grineer and the Corpus, and she thinks she found a way to get back what we've lost.”

Excalibur, shocked by this news pushes Ash out of the way. “I need to talk to her now!” Again, Ash teleport in front of Excalibur, but Excalibur uses his speed to pin Ash to the wall infuriated by his interference. “Why do you continue to attempt to stop me?”

“Calm down, my friend,” Ash quickly looks both ways to make sure the hallways were empty. “Lotus doesn't know that I know about this news.”

“Then how do you?”

“I may have been eavesdropping on her. I was curious if anything from our recent mission would help us. I've actually been doing this for quite some time.”

“That's treason!” Excalibur said in a hushed voice. “You could be executed for this! And possibly made into an exile, and you know what happens to exiles, they all turned, and we had to put them down anyways.”

“This information may very well be worth the risk.”

Excalibur releases Ash, “Then what are we waiting for?”

Ash and Excalibur make their way to their fighters in silence, hoping that their trip would go unnoticed, but should they fail to retrieve anything, then their fate would be decided by the council, and more than likely, it would not be a merciful decision.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3282299796646755562/3F2CBA9B030330B320518CE5B8E15714AA081F4E/1024x575.resizedimage

PS the img and /img thing didnt work for me, wouldnt let me use them on this community?

Edited by Sev1107

YES! 500 words exactly AND all the image files should be working right now.

Split

wo0HbCK.jpg

I’ve always been alone. Ash was the obvious choice for my frame. While the rest of us trained, laughing and sparring, I lurked, a shadow. Watching, from the confines of my mind, searching for sanctuary from the traumas of the void. My only consolation being The One, always by my side. “You don’t need anyone else, we’re fine on our own,”  he’d say. - No, that’s not right. There was never anyone by my side. I was a mere shadow. Still yet, someone saw me, hiding, a scared and lonely child.

LdbL1Cg.jpg

I can remember it perfectly. Sparing was in session, and I was perched in my usual spot observing the group. “Hey!” she called, startling me. I turned to look down at her. A rose pink Mag Prime, the top of the class, but how could she see me, why did she look? “Would you like to spar with me? I’ve never seen you spar before!” and just like that she walked over and sat down in the nearest open dueling room. I just watched her stunned, but eventually joined her. A powerful friendship grew, and sparked my first happiness. I was a monster, a Tenno, but they were my family. I wasn’t alone.

That all changed. Our bond was strong. We always took on missions together. We were celebrating a successful assassination with our comrades. I collapsed. Maybe I drank too much, or over extended myself on the mission, I thought. She took me upstairs and laid me down in a spare bed. “You did a good job, now get some rest.” That was the last time I ever heard her voice.

I woke in a hospital, with a gash in my side. They told me I survived because I was upstairs, away from the battle’s epicenter. They were all dead. She was dead. My anguish was unparalleled. I was alone again. Everyone I cared about was gone. In my rage and despair I spent my life hunting down my unknown foe. They were calling him the Stalker. I did everything I could to draw him out, but it all failed until one night…

gLPaVEE.jpg

I was sitting on my bed when he appeared. “It’s you.” My tone was cold. “Are you here to silence your Hunter?” “Nonsense, Heads. I cannot hurt you, nor you, me,” he replied. My vision blurred, a memory. I felt a new frame wrapped around me, and new weapons in my hands, new but somehow familiar. My dead comrades littered the ground, and there she was. Bloodstained, a crumpled lifeless heap on the floor. My vision blinked back. “What will it be, Heads?” Against my will, my arm picked up a coin and flipped. Tails. My limbs moved on their own. I felt control slipping away as I walked over and opened my locker. There lied, the frame, alongside a bow, throwing knives, and a scythe, all cloaked in black. Now I see, why they called us monsters. Well then, I guess it’s hunting time.

In case the title and ending weren't clear enough he had a split personality, and he was the Stalker.

P.S. It's my birthday so happy birthday to me!
Edited by TheMartianGamer

Picture70_zpsfebb3b25.png

The Last Corpus

They come, silently like ghosts in the endless blackness of space, always in fours, treading without noise through the cold heart of the ship, slaughtering my brothers as they go. Without remorse, they strip the ship of all living things, sometimes sparing one to tell of the horrific event; yet another ship lost, yet more lives gone.  As the cold reality spreads through my thoughts like a sinister disease, that I should watch my brothers fall, and be left in a crippled ship, doomed to suffer a worse fate.  I was lost to the universe, forgotten by the savage Tenno; stricken by the arrow in my chest, feeling the numbness of its icy touch spreading through my gut, poisoned blood oozing from my biosuit.  I look out the window and watch the small black vessel speed away into the blackness.  The end will come, I thought, the end will come.

By: Gridbull

15/02/14

Edited by gridbull

This is my submission. Enjoy. :D

The lone Tenno sits in the dojo, silent yet calculative. It's been many Tenno-cycles since his inception into the clan. Recalling back the time since he was rudely awoken, he remembers being surprised that enough Tenno had survived to make one. Not that he is ungrateful, but the long sleep in stasis has changed him, and without past memories his view of this now foreign world he woke up to is all but darkened. The lone Tenno continues to sit in silence, meditating to the hum of his floating sentinel above, and the telepathic chatter of his fellow Tenno out in the field.

Chose01_zps3a285b6d.png

Many Grineer had speculated how Tenno communicate without a mouth, but they needn't know of the mind links shared between each of them. Radios are only reserved for outsiders, responded with just nods or head-shakes. But Tenno need not speak verbally to one another, their minds free to converse beyond prying ears. Usually one must be in close proximity to link up, but clansman’s links extends almost the entire system.

“TENNO~ssSSKOOM!”

The sudden battle cry shot through his mind and immediately he got up.

Chose02_zpsd21b774e.png

*Run.* he told himself, making a mad dash for the ship hanger. Tenno rarely allow outsiders to speak through the mind link, not unless it was unintentional, not unless it's whilst calling for back-up. Blasting off towards the last know coordinates the lone Tenno prepares for battle. There will be no deaths of his comrades on his watch. Not after Zanuka, not after the Unspeakable One. His honour will not allow it.

Docking into the ship the lone Tenno could see that his fellow clansmen had not given the Grineer an easy fight. Bodies cleanly sliced apart lay about the decks and corridors. Gun fire resounded ahead.

*Follow.*

The lone Tenno thundered down the deckwalk.

He needn't travel far, his fellow clansmen were only a short distance ahead.

*Lone One! You came.*

*I heard. I came. Help...*

*Your timing cannot be more perfect, our brother is trapped beyond our reach and we are depleted of energy. We cannot push through until a path is cleared.*

*I go...make path, follow...*

Chose03_zps24ffc8ee.png

The Frost and Excalibur type Tenno readied their weapons as the lone Tenno slowly made his way forward. With a puff of smoke he cloaked himself and advanced, rifle at the ready. The lone Tenno braced for first contact through the scope visor. A Grineer Butcher greeted him through the lens with an ugly sneer and promptly turned into a pink mist.

*Reload*

Chose04_zps3e5d47bc.png

Rows of Grineer fell as he advanced. Screams of confusion echoed as the enemy tried to make sense of the slaughter. Sensing his clocking about to wear off, the lone Tenno unsheathed his great sword Galatine and charged towards the leader; a Heavy Grineer barking orders. In his broken knowledge of Grineer tongue he heard the brute screamed at him.

“WHAT ARE YOU?!”

The lone Tenno need not answer; at least not aloud.

*I am Ash.*

Chose05_zps1d5f1ca4.png

Word count: 497

Salvation and blood

I'm not the fastest, I can't crush my enemies with my hands and I'm not a tank bent on destruction. No, I'm none of these. I cant go invisible and I cant set the world on fire. I'm not the strongest and I'm not a looker. What I am, is a man stricken with the need to rescue my friends. Each target I capture gets me one step closer to finding my friends and with it, my salvation. Its my fault they were taken, and its my job to get them back.

hiuewtX.jpg

I make tactical decisions, and because of that, I get stuff done. I will fight until my very last breath to make up for my failure. I will make each and every one of the people who took them pay. I will destroy them and every minion they have. Failure is not an option.

DnkJ805.jpg

My latest void was the lead that I needed. It was packed full of enemies. Wall to wall.

qadbpyv.jpg

I know I'm getting closer now. This is the one. I will break his will, his spirit and his mind. He WILL tell me where my friends are being held.

His screams will fill me with glee and the taste for more blood. The blood of my enemies, the enemies who spilled the blood of my fellow brothers and sisters.

0aOqd8u.jpg

My name is Jace, you know me as Vauban. Some call me a clown, others call me a powerful being. Either way, I may not be able to crush you but if you get on my bad side and mess with my friends, I will kill you. I won't hesitate,  your death will be painful and it will fill me wilth unimaginable glee..

pxw01m4.jpg

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

An alarm wailed endlessly, it was all he could hear for a long time. After what seemed like an eternity of half-awareness his blood-shot eyes finally opened, a sudden surge of air filling his lungs sent shivers down his spine and ghastly cough splattered the cold steel with red smears.

Memories flooded into his mind. Sudden surge of information momentarily overcome him, bashing his head back into the floor panels. Flashes of data endlessly spiraled in his mind, a hurricane of vast and endless knowledge, He tried to make the sense of it, but sharp pain behind the eyeballs made it impossible to concentrate.

What was he trying to do? Has the neural link been severed, was the connection with the sentient lost? He desperately tried to get his fragmented foughts in order.

“Station was under attack!” He barely summoned enough strength to stand up and look around.

Echoic chamber -he was still in it! He helplessly threw him self against the transparent walls leaving bloody trails on the dark acrylic. He could see outside, although just barely. The rest of the laboratory was unrecognizable; power was down making the sickly-green floodlights only light source. Icicles hanged down from the electrical wiring protruding from the ceiling and mass of odd-shaped frozen lumps drifted everywhere.

Damage was substantial, he realized. Decompression must have occurred and gravity is no longer sustained. The only reason he is still alive is because the chamber protected him.

He slowly began to peace things together. The attack on the stationed must have interrupted the binding, knocking him out… But, who would dare to attack us so deep behind the demilitarized zone, he wondered. Grineer?

No… The betreyers!

Sudden movement in his peripheral made him flinch back, A severed body part flew into his view, slowly rotating frozen chunk of meat he couldn't recognize even if he dared. Acidic taste filled his mouth almost making him vomit.

The sample! He suddenly remembered, luckily it was still there under the protective cover. Like a small living bonsai tree, the tentacles of pure energy drifted outwards from it.

That must be what they are after, he realized. I can't let them have it! It must be destroyed. With the push of few button the cover around the sample slid back and decontamination process started.

He slumped back against the dull acrylic and watched culmination of his life’s work being burned to ashes in front of him in mere seconds. It had to be done.

The chamber opened with the loud hiss of the pistons. Straight in front of him, out of the thin air a shimmering mist materialized into a bionic warrior.

i4ecuv.jpg

He looked at the newcomer and laughed hoarsely, spewing blood in the process.

“Tell your wench of the Lotus that she is too late! The sample is destroyed! Gone!” A leveled female voice replied straight into his mind; “Don't be so certain.” A cold connotation of her voice gave no indication of any emotion behind it. “Corpus should know better.” Confused for a moment he began to realize that the experiment, although interrupted was success –at least partially, he did successfully bonded with the sentient, it talked to him, shared knowledge with him. And then even darker realization washed over his being. The knowledge was not lost –it was stored in his neural data.

He frantically tried to scramble away, crawling across the floor, screaming; “No! Nooo! Stay away from me!” The warframe’s bionic hand grabbed him by the head and effortlessly lifted him as if he was a rag-doll  He could feel the suit’s fingers imprinting themselves into his temple, melting it in the process. The last feeling his being will ever know was of his consciousness being sucked in to the void and his essence disintegrated.

“Nooooooooo!!!” The echoes of his screams reverberated trough the broken husk of a science station but alas were not heard in the vacuum of the space.

Edited by CatScratch