Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Quest Unknown!

[DE]Megan

welp...here's mine! :D

though it's a little bit too late for Valentine's Day still hope you enjoy it! :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autumn In February                     

Warframe0218_zps8be434f9.png

In the farthest reaches of space, there lived a lonely Warframe. His name was Loki. Loki was always a shy guy. Never talking to anyone and keeping everything to himself. He soloed every mission and was an introverted tenno and would always turn invisible once he sees someone. Ignoring everyone Loki was always lonely. "I'm fine on my own, I don't care about others" Loki thought in his mind. 

Warframe0219_zps2a97ffb5.png

One clear autumn day, the wind breezing restlessly Loki decided to go out on a stroll. Strolling through the park, suddenly Loki sees someone on the bridge. Loki had thought about going invisible, though he then identified who was on the bridge. It was another tenno. Though not like the others Loki has seen before. She was a beautiful dame. Her body so bodacious and her hips drawing in attention of every man. Loki stared at awe at her magnificent beauty as she stared onto the essence of the autumn tree. 

Warframe0228_zpsc80a7e2c.png

Loki stared from afar. After a few minutes of fidgeting, he finally walked up to her and introduced himself. "H...Hi. My name's L..Loki. What's yours?" Loki stuttered. She smiled, "Why hello there, I don't think I've seen you around yet. My name's Nyx! pleasure to meet you" Nyx responded. His heart beating rapidly, Loki shut his eyes tight facing the ground inhaled a deep breath of air and yelled, "Umm! I know we've just met but I've never seen such a beautiful Warframe such as yourself! Please go out with me!" Nyx was astonished. Though, Loki's overwhelming pressure of love was too much for Nyx to restrain herself. "I....I love you too! I've longed for someone to say those words to me. Even though I have a boyfriend already. But I think we can make it work!" Nyx exclaimed. Loki startled, "whoa, whoa, whoa, you've got a boyfriend already? I don't think we ca-" Just then a large roar was heard. Then came rushing in a blur.

Warframe0220_zps1bf70274.png

"Wh...Who are you?" Loki frightened. "My name's Rhino and I think you were just hitting on my girl!" Rhino enraged. Loki stepped back shivering with fear. "I..I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I didn't know th-" "SHUT UP! I don't care what you're going to say, if you want her, you're going to face me first!" Rhino interrupted. Loki then thought at all the times he ran away, clenched his fist tight and challenged. "I accept! If I want her! I'll have to kill you first!" "Loki no!" Nyx grieved. 

6cce4898-9998-479a-a2e5-20e5ca100294_zps

As Loki and Rhino set out onto the dueling room they began to brawl. Shooting each other dodging every bullets. "You're not bad tenno!" Rhino smirked. "Anything for her!" Loki yelled as he then turned invisible. "Gah! If I can't see you, then I'll just have to kill you with me!" With one shot of Rhino's Penta, he detonates the grenade and both Rhino and Loki remain motionless . Loki died smiling. Nyx wept in distress. " I love you Loki....I love you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL here it is xD

500 words exactly

I know I know, pretty corny, but better love story than Twilight? ;)

~Pansoy

This is actually the report of a quest in a derelict.
Although not being organized in paragraphs, the story is divided in 4 audiologs (I know, the fourth is much longer then the others), plus 1 small conversation at the end.
I apologize for any bad use of english language you may find, but I hope you'll enjoy reading my story.

(please, can anyone help me adding my screenshots? I don't know how to do it)

There alredy is a very helpfull topic

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/163679-posting-pictures-the-easy-way/

Mission report number 1000009844xxxxx
Exploration team Tyco
Mission 2032.
Start recording

Audiolog 1
Once again I have to run a mission all alone, because Pace is busy fighting the Infestation. I know that the Infestation is a dangerous threat, but Lotus has already sent squads to take care of that! Ah, never mind. Let’s get to work.
Zx1neq1.jpg
Audiolog 2
There’s something strange about this place… something that feels… different, from the others. At least I have my Buddy, so I won’t feel lonely. Buddy? Buddy?! Where are you? DAMN! I’ve lost my sentinel.
7TmxLF8.jpg
Audiolog 3
This place looks bigger than I thought. I’ve been here for the last 2 hours and I’m not even close to the extraction point. If only Pace would have been here, things would have been a lot… What’s this?
zFerPnh.jpg
A gate? I’ve never seen something like this before. Looks heavily armored. I can’t use brute force to get past it. Maybe I can override the security. Buddy, watch my ba… Right. There’s no Buddy around.
Audiolog 4
It took longer than I expected. Not to mention that I also have lost contact with the Lotus.
U0FRsE5.jpg
Maybe because this place is huge and I’m in the most inner part of it, but, at least, this will make worth the time I’ve spent here. And… here we go.
(Gate opens)
Wow! This is a sort of… sanctuary, in honor of one of the first Tenno and…
Lotus: “What makes you think we are wrong?”
Lotus? Lotus is that you?! Please respond!
…: “You created us to protect our people. And now, they are safe.”
vbwe5Fb.jpg
A holorecording? Of the Orokin Era? Amazing! I recognize the Lotus, but I can’t figure out might be the Tenno. The recording is quite damaged.
Unknown Tenno: “So why?! Why won’t you give us our lives back?!”
Lotus: “Please, calm down.”
Unknown Tenno: “How could I stay calm, while YOU are brainwashing us, ENSLAVING us, and building your own army, instead of finding a cure to this… CURSE we got from the Void?! WHY HAVE YOU SENT US THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!”
Lotus: “QUIET!”
Unknown Tenno: “I’ve lost all of my friends there, because of YOU! And you know what? I won’t let you do as you please anymore. I will destroy you and all of your puppets! The Lotus has become too strong. It’s time to give back this system its natural balance.”
Lotus: “Wait! Where do you think you are…”
(noise of sparkling circuits)
System message
Video input lost…………… Audio only
Resuming recording
DAMN! A power loss?! No way! Just when it was…
You should have never stepped in here.
Who’s there?!
There is no escape.
Show yourself!
You have discovered too much.
(flying arrows, firearms and sword fight noises)
(gasping) Who… who are you?
I’m your reckoning.
System failure…

Lotus1: “I think we all agree on this matter.”
Lotus2: “We can’t let this be revealed.”
Lotus3: “Indeed.”
System message:
Deleting files……… All files deleted successfully.

Edited by AstraeaOmega

The Prime Evolution

(Lotus) There is a legend that talks about Evolution of the Warframes, We are not really sure about it but the answers are in the Orokin tower. Your job Frost, is to investigate the Orokin tower and find if it’s a legend or if it’s real. We just send you the coordinates, and we also scan the Tower, there is an important source of power, it may be a key. Frost, we count on you, find the source and bring it to us.

mini_140216055332475858.jpg

Frost joins the tower but he feels that something is not right. There is a little and cold wind. Frost thinks that the tower was waiting for him. Little confused, Frost explore the tower and look for the energy source. But after walking a bit, Frost was engaged by enemies and the defenses of tower back online.

mini_140216055332701153.jpg

Step by step, wave by wave, Frost defeats the enemies and manages to find his way to the source. Now everything was clear, the tower was testing him. Room by room the enemies was stronger and the wind became very cold. Why the tower test him? Did the source was really the key to the evolution? In that case, why the others warframes didn’t change? After a long and painful fight, Frost enters to a strange and large room.

It was the source, the key but everything became calm: no enemies, no defense systems on, only a big platform in the middle of the room. Frost knew that the only way to get this source was to go on the platform.

mini_140216055332912684.jpg

On the platform, everything became dark. Frost was paralyzed and this on get strange visions. The first Tennos, wars, towers, evolutions, everything became clear to his mind, the tower was a test, a test for his evolution, nothing was a hazard, the tower was waiting for him, to change him into Frost Prime. Frost fall down, we was changed, something was deferent, his outfit, his colors, his helmet, everything changed. Frost was powerful now, the source was inside him, He was ready, ready to fight for the justice. 

mini_140216055333187607.jpg

With the answer of the evolution, Frost Prime moved out to the room and find his was out to the tower. He knows that he was the first Prime Warframe

mini_140216055333414499.jpg

… And not the last.

Screenshots made by using steam screenshots and HUD Off

By the way, Thanks the Aurora Helmets and the Immortal skin to transforme a Frost Prime into a Classical Frost :p

-Pragmatique (Vas Normandy)

The Hunt

The Jackal. I've heard many rumors of its existence since I was first awakened on Terminus. They often spoke of Its legendary ferocity, an impenetrable shield, and plasma grenades that could obliterate even the toughest of warframes.

It was a typical mission on a Corpus ship, but something is amiss, there was a peculiar room, an arena of sorts.

And in the center was an enormous quadruped robot it was non other than the legend itself, Jackal.

As I approached, its electrical systems activated.

So it began.

142r1qe.jpg

As the creature raised its twin cannons at me, preparing to fire, I poised myself and flung my Glaive at it. My glaive flew straight and true, right at the creature's head, A clean throw. A slight feeling of elation rose in my heart,

but it was short-lived. The moment my glaive made contact with the creature's armor, it bounced off harmlessly, leaving without so much as a scratch on its surface. Impossible. This is simply not possible. My glaive, which cut through Captain Vor without so much as deflecting, seemed to only have caressed the creature's armor.

j8ch3c.jpg

My attacks seemed to have no effect on the Jackal at all. Then I noticed something, the legs, they were too thin to be shielded. Aiming for its legs with my Cernos, the arrow hit the creature's  long metallic leg, and it instantly brought down the Jackal. Heh. Seems like you do have an Achilles' heel after all. I have barely been able to land another hit on it before it stood itself up again, shrugging of the initial stagger. For the next hour, our dance of death continued on, each of us dodging the other's attacks, while landing an occasional blow. My shields were barely able to recharge from the relentless assault of its twin cannons, massive shockwaves, and of course, the plasma grenades. If I've ever been impressed, this is it. The area where the grenades exploded, is now an enormous void, leaving nothing behind.

2hyyykj.jpg

My arrows are running low, my sidearm with only the last clip left. My options are limited. This must end. Now. Gathering all my strength, I leapt through the air, preparing my final strike. Hovering directly over the creature, I began to dive. As I cut through the air, time seemed to have stood still, everything was moving slowly. This is it. The next thing I felt was a bright flash, and a deafening blast that followed as I came in contact with the creature. As the smoke cleared, the creature was lying on the ground, motionless. Damaged circuits now laid bare, a hole now replaced its once impenetrable hull.

15yf31g.jpg

A single sigh of relief escaped my mouth, I thought to myself, "Its over, its finally over."

aep0f4.jpg

Or so I thought.

Collecting the modules off the floor, I turned to leave. And behind me, something made a groaning metallic sound, as if straining to move. A smirk left my face as I whispered to myself, "Come get me."

Thoughts and notes :

The Jackal was one of the first bosses I've ever faced on Warframe ,I first fought it with my friend while using our underleved gear which only consisted of Mk-1 Bratons, the whole battle took around half an hour, which is intensely fun and filled with constant pressure. To this day, I still find the Jackal to be one of the most challenging and fun bosses in Warframe to fight without using any powerful gears, which I do occasionally try for the fun of it. Drawing from that experience, I wrote this story. I do apologize for any grammatical errors that may or may not be present in my story. Hope you guys enjoy reading it! 

Here's my (rather short) entry:

A Cleansing Fire

They all had to burn. The Infestation had spread and the only way to make sure it didn't cover the whole solar system was to turn everyone who got into contact with those creatures into cinders.
I won't show them any mercy as I've seen them rip through child and adult alike, either killing the populations of whole habitats or worse, infect them and turn them into more monsters.
The nanospores had spread through the ventilation system of this space station, there was no more way to rescue them.
The Grineer and Corpus call us betrayers and today I earn this title.
This trading-outpost had called for help but the way I see it, it is too late for them.
Today is not a day to take chances.
Thankfully there are no tears at a few thousand degrees …

The End.

dEOIqnV.jpg?1

I hope you guys enjoy my story. Hopefully we aren't judged upon our grammar.

498 Words.

An Old War Becomes Anew

There she stood before the gate pondering on the message she received, “Valkyr.” said the Lotus, “I’ve received an enemy distress signal. I need you to go to Fruitia on Earth. I have programmed its coordinates into your tracking system. Your mission is to meet up with an informant and retrieve an artifact.” As she reflected on her mission, Valkyr could not help but ask herself, ”Why did she choose me? Is it because of what I have suffered? Whatever the reason may be I must trust the Lotus. She is of course the one who sent my brethren to come rescue me.”

TheGate.jpeg

Progressing further into the unknown, she could not help but to think of her suffering.

“Maybe she chose me because of my rage. My bloodlust knows no bounds. Sometimes I can still hear his voice echoing in my head. As my hatred grew my screams became silent. Those who have not fallen by his hands do not know the price for being a Tenno... They have no idea.”

AladVMemory.jpeg

As Valkyr rushed to meet up with the informant, the Lotus quickly contacted her. “Change of plans. Our informant was found out. Before he was killed he sent me the coordinates to the artifact. Follow your tracking system to its location and Tenno, eliminate all enemies.” Valkyr went into a fit of rage bashing, smashing and ripping her enemies apart. The sight of blood bathed her vision with red. To her this was a dance of skill, a banquet to fill her hunger, a ball where she showed her enemies the elegance of death; however, in her heart she felt sorrow, a regret for not dying. She missed who she was, but because of what she suffered she assured herself, “This is who I am. This is what I must be… I am a killer. I am no longer weak.”

ValkyrFighting.jpeg

Valkyr made her way to the room where the artifact was. It was a cryopod with a familiar figure inside. “Excalibur?” She said to herself, but before she could ask the Lotus the alarms sounded off. “Valkyr, you have enemies incoming. They’re--” The Lotus’s abrupt silence concerned her. “It’s the Naztech! Tenno forget the artifact and get the hell out of there now!”

TheCryopod.jpeg

Valkyr was forced with a decision, fight and risk being captured again; or fight and save this fellow Warframe. “I won’t abandon him. I will die fighting.” Valkyr said to herself. Suddenly a voice from behind her spoke, “Should have listened to the Lotus.” Valkyr turned and saw another Warframe standing behind her. Recognizing the voice the Lotus shouted, “Mezner! It can’t be? You're dead.” “Long time.” He replied, “Lotus, I can’t let you to take Hayden. My vengeance on Tenno has only begun.” Gazing at Valkyr, Mezner commanded his forces. “She can’t leave here alive.” As the enemies rushed her, Rhino’s roar could be heard echoing throughout the facility.

To be continued…

DefendThePod.jpeg

-Truelight4u

Edited by (PS4)truelight4u

The Road to Vengeance

There once was a man named Rhino, he would stop at nothing to save his Tenno brothers and sisters. But one day he decided to leave it all behind for a more peaceful life with his buddy the Carrier.

2aJZikR.jpg

While he was residing in the calm forests of earth he and his companion began to notice, people, those who would try to bring harm to him and his companion, they began to hunt him down, and try to exterminate him.

pUAQxve.jpg

While in the midst of defending him and his companion they managed to bring down his buddy, thus sending Rhino, onto a path of vengeance, to bring his companions killer, and his people to their knees.

liU3kHT.jpg

While still on the search to find the boss, of his companion’s killer, he is still searching through the forests of earth exterminating anyone who comes in the way of his ultimate goal, The Twin queens.

Tenno Noir: The Phobos Falcon, Part 1

Names in my line of work tend to make things messy. So we Tenno use codenames. I'm Teqno'.

Warframe0000.png

Not the fanciest, nor the most elegant, hell, I don't even remember how I got it. Somethin' to do with robots or computers... point is, it doesn't matter anymore. I run a Private Investigative office outta the Central Terminus, between Mars and Earth.

So imagine my surprise when trouble walks in through my door. Trouble on a pair of prosthetic legs.

A Grineer Dame from Ruk's detachment brought me a contract; Ruk had suspicions of Vor making shady deals, and he wanted it investigated. Turned out my clan was on good standings with him, and I was the closest one he could find to get the job done. Normally I don't trust the Grineer, but if Vor was dealing shady behind the back of the Imperial Council, then I could get myself on very good standing bringing that to light.

Yikes, I thought to myself. And with that, I set off for Mercury, last spot I heard Vor was at. My luck though, had other plans. On my way in to Tolstoj, I hit a Grineer transport on its way out of the system, figure I see what was what in the system before committin’ fully ta’ some debacle.

Turns out I was crashin’ a party.

Warframe0002.png

Corpus gooks opened fire on me. I managed to capture one of the goons and put him under the light. A few minutes and chipped teeth later I got the info I needed: Vor was dealing in excavated Orokin tech with Nef Anyo, on Mars. Vor wasn’t in system though, he was gonna meet Nef on Phobos with a contingent of the baddest of asses in the Grineer army.

Looks like I had another party to crash. I was gonna make a statement ain’t no one gonna forget. I also got on the horn with a few of my contacts, and arranged to have a team meet me on Phobos. After that, we got to work. We cut a bloody swathe through checkpoint after checkpoint. Security never stood a chance.

We got to Vor before the Corpus guys did, lucky us. Of course, Vor had prepared for something like this. He brought his Meat-Stick buddy with ‘im; Ell-Tee Kril.

Warframe0001.png

Nothin’ we, as Tenno couldn’t handle, though. When we finally beat the snot outta Kril and Vor, I grabbed the cyborg bastard and slammed him into a wall “Spill the beans wet-ware, or I’ll rip your robo-arms out and shove 'em so far up your &#! you choke on your fingers!” I shouted at him.

Vor, naturally, spilled the beans pretty quick; I only had to break three of his fingers. “You think this is just about the tech, Tenno?” he gurgled between mouthfuls of blood. “Ask Anyo about the pods he sold me when you see him.” He coughed before chuckling and finally dying.

Pods… Cryo-Pods… My god… Anyo was selling Tenno! I had to stop him!

=================================

Words: 500, Minus the title.

Now excuse me, While I go get few screen shots :P

Edited by Teqnologyque

I kind of did something a little different but here is my entry. [236 words}

Hope you like it- Xeras101

I…am the Stalker. It is I who lurks in the shadows; it is I who waits for the perfect moment to strike back against the Tenno for all they done! Grineer, Corpus, the Infested, it does not matter. If they get in the way, I’ll kill them. After all, the Tenno are mine to destroy, the rest can live with the disappointment. I shall continue to hunt them down until they are all dead. For I am the ghost of retribution, for I am the harbinger of death, for I am spirit of vengeance!

And so begins my hunt. As I creep in the shadows and wait, I see my prey. A lone Tenno…perfect! From the looks of it the Tenno warrior’s none other than Trinity. I shall start my revenge with her. I know that her warframe is mainly support-oriented…useless without teammates to back her up. I follow her to a dark part of the station. It’s a dead end. How unfortunate for her, but ideal for me!

With my bow at the ready, I attack. She proves to be a worthy adversary, but after the struggle I come out on top. It is as it should be, for I have prepared for this moment all these years. With her blood spilt across the floor, my work is done but far from over. Remember Tenno, you are not innocent, and I will come for you!

NtyEWHH.png

PB8FsAK.jpg

Respite

The sound of falling water echoed loudly across the tower room, filling a seemingly dead space with the slightest inclination of life. Nova quietly lingered nearby, staring blankly at the stream from within her darkened shell. She had slipped in earlier and spent a considerable amount of time sitting by the strange waterfall. Perhaps it provided respite; a certain calm before the storm.

"The target is within this tower. Capture him." The voice of the Lotus crackled through the heavy interference of the Void. The lone Nova had a gruesome task to accomplish, and with a soft sigh, she rose up and loaded her modified Lanka with a single bullet. "Tenno, it's time to go."

BiH9IG8.jpg

The more distance she covered, the faster Nova ran. She was all but a blur within the golden halls of the Orokin, yet her light frame allowed her to remain silent. However, her enemies were not so well-equipped. Bounding around a corner, the first sign of the corrupted appeared. She flipped up behind the unaware victim, latching on to its shoulders. The reddened heat blades were unsheathed and pressed heavily against the target's helmet, melting a path straight to the neck. Then, in one quick swipe she cut it wide open, incinerating flesh and splattering blood across the once-golden walls.

67OfWt1.jpg

Nova sprinted past several rooms. She was quickly losing her cool, not stopping to think things through. It was but a simple capture mission, was it not? This was odd behavior for a Tenno indeed. And with this lack of thought she unwittingly burst into a large hallway filled with corrupted remnants, prompting a massive shootout. There was no mercy for these lost souls as she emptied clip after clip into the bodies of her enemies, a storm of bullets that riddled even the heaviest armor with holes.

689gSSf.jpg

She burst through rooms full of traps leftover by the Orokin -- trap floors, sentry turrets, laser grids, and frozen floors. Rounding up past several flights of stairs, she happened upon a very large, almost spherical room. Stopping at the edge of the floor, she looked down through the wide open circular platform and spotted her target, still unaware of her presence.

IVkiCam.jpg

Nova thought for a moment, an expression of utter disgust forming on her likely-disfigured inner features. She reached for her rifle.

"Tenno, you must capture the target." Sputtered the Lotus suddenly.

She brought the rifle up and began charging it.

"What are you doing? We need to interrogate him! He destroyed several cryopods with your brethren!" The Lotus said frantically.

Nova, ignoring the Lotus, aimed at the head and fired. One orange blur, and the target's brain was melting from massive magnetic force. Instant death.

tIZd2Ju.jpg

Nova leaves the room and turns off communications. She returns to the waterfall, not quite ready to leave just yet. She sits and calmly looks out towards the water. Perhaps... it provided some respite. Edited by FattyFat

Venom

It was night. The breeze whispering through the thick jungle accompanied by birds and beasts of the night calling out to the glistening moon, Saryn watched the leaves sway and took in the peacefulness before she set out to cleanse the area of the hideous abominations known as the Grineer. She was sent by Lotus to clear out a small Grineer base on earth so that the area could be secured for further analysis of the teaming life that called it home.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228921113

She headed down a path lined with large steel structures and crates engulfed in green. She then caught a glimpse of white glow that radiated beauty that never ceased to bring a feeling of joy to her. In front of here stood a small patch of Moonlight Dragonlily, she thought back to the Cicero Crisis which was a couple months back. She remembered the anger that filled her heart when she learned of Councilor Vay Hek’s plan to destroy the grandiose garden she now stands in.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228921140

She continued down the path into the murky darkness when she can upon two Grineer lancers guarding their post. The peace of the night was broken as one of the Grineer was covered in large spheres of a deadly poison, crying out in pain. Immediately after Saryn shot the festering bubble with her tysis causing the bubble to pop and spread onto the other lancer who was in utter shock of the sight of his partner being eaten away by the second. She swept through the rest of the base cleansing the area of any one who was there. She looked back on the base from the extraction point knowing that the only way to kill a beast is to cut off its head.

She was back at her clan’s base where she gathered Intel from Lotus as to Where Vay Hek was. He was located on a nearby asteroid mining facility overseeing an operation. Saryn was set on ending his life for his crimes. She arrived at the asteroid base and without hesitation cut down and melted every Grineer until she had reached the man. She quickly took out his entire security force around him, leaving him alone.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228921423

He was unfazed by this and walked up to her, Saryn pulls out her galantine and pointed it at his face. “Oh, you seem to be angered with me. Why don’t just give me a hug and call it good huh?” he mocked. Saryn swiftly performed a jump kick knocking him on his back. She then slammed the end of her galantine through his chest pinning him to the ground unleashing a miasma quickly after. While being eaten away Vay Hek reached for his weapon, but Saryn swiftly pulled out her sword and severed his arm from his corroding body. “This Isn’t over Tenno scum!” he shouted till he could no more. She left him there dying. She was relived it was over or so she thought it was.

(497 words including title)

Edited by nickelshark

FdPj6mN.jpg

Todo empezo cuando Alad V estaba planeando como ocultar la informacion de Phobos,en ese tiempo nadie se aventuraba en el vacio.

Para asegurarse si era seguro,Alad V envio unos cuantos exploradores a torres Orokin,ninguno consiguio dar alguna informacion.

Solo se sabe que uno consiguio esconderse en una habitacion con criocapsulas,en la cual solo habia una con un Tenno.

El corpus asustado activo la capsula despertando al Tenno dormido... Lo que el no sabia es que ese Tenno no era uno normal,era un antiguo solado que al que habian encarcelado por matar a otro Tenno,el cual vendia material Orokin a sus enemigos.

Al poco tiempo de activar la criocapsula entro un Excalibur Prime que ensegida disparo contra el Corpus,increiblemente consiguio escapar de sus disparos y esconderse. Poco despues el Tenno dormido al que se le conocio despues como "Stalker" salio de la criocapsula desorientado.

El Excalibur se percato de ello y rapidamente fue a ejecutarlo,entonces el Corpus penso que quizas si ayudaba al Tenno moribundo este le ayudaria a el... Desenfundo su rifle de plasma y disparo al Excalibur. No logro hacerle daño,pero si llamar su atencion y evitar que matara al otro Tenno.

vHbPU2R.jpg

Entonces el Corpus corrio hacia un modulo de extraccion para intentar huir pero no lo consiguio,despues cuando el Excalibur iba a ejecutar al Corpus el "Stalker" le derribo por detras,el Excalibur no tardo mucho en devolver los golpes y mandar al "Stalker" al modulo de extraccion y encerrarle alli. Cuando se quiso dar cuenta el Excalibur,el Corpus habia teletransportado al "Stalker" a un lugar desconocido,luego destruyo la terminal para que no pudieran averiguar donde estaba.

El Excalibur enfadado no penso en matarle,penso en ponerle un modulo de control mental y convertirlo en su exclavo para el resto de su vida.

No se sabe aun donde estuvo el "Stalker",solo se sabe que consiguio poderes y armas suficientes para matar a cualquier Tenno. Y despues de recuperarse juro que no descansaria asta poder demostrar su inocencia pero no podia porque muchos Tenno estaban matando a lideres a los que se les vendia material Orokin robado,entonces decidio que como no podia revivir a los muerto se encargaria de que no mataran a mas Lideres.

Edited by NotAdrian-EsP

The Artist Lament 

A Tenno Haiku

WQ8i2XO.png

The artists awake

Our call spans millennia 

Our exhibit, waits

svanzZB.png

We are but actors

Our dance wicked theater

Our audience, Her

TmIUPRG.png

We are but painters

Our canvas doused in crimson 

Our brushes, cruel

cE5JeUw.png

We are but sculptors

Our foes memorialized

Our work, unending

Drhu67y.png

Tonight we perform

Our somber magnum opus

Tomorrow, we rest

(edits: Typo)

Edited by Trives_III

:Blooded Memories:

I Can't remember, I want to remember , remember what was I before it all became so very...VIOLENT... The Tenno... Do they dream? Dream about their shadowy pasts, about their old lives, about... about... No, there are none... there are no dreams, I've seen the truth, the proof. I've only perceived NIGHTMARES... The HORRORS OF FAILURE! I only see one thing...blood red... red...red...RED! Damnit! So long ago I long...long for my purpose in this wretched existence that is called life. When Will... NO... WHY Won't I Die! DIE Like my conciseness did so many cycles ago! The Tenno, The grineer, its their fault! They collaborated against me, because of my powers, I should of known they'd fear the mastery of the mag warframe! And the foul Grineer, they grown to hate me above all other Tenno, all those raiding's and so many deaths for their faction... The both of them I will magnetize them together by the bones and CRUSH them into a SMALL, TWISTED BALL of flesh and scrap metal!! Red... Its made me mad... When... When did it all collapse...When did it all go wrong...

5L4mbbE.jpg

I am a sharply focused content on the mission, employed by the Tenno, they are aware of my skills so its quite obvious that they sent me here on this mission solo, they said it would be deadly, chaotic, and a very harsh mission were only the most skilled of Tenno can accomplish victory. My perception is highly valued by them. But I don't understand the mean to depart me onto a extermination mission to wipe out more...Grineer. A mission is a goal though, one that must be completed. Those grineer scum shall know the Tenno whom brought them their destruction!...Iris

KTuzx2Z.jpg

As I would of expected those grineer wretches are no match for my mastery of magnetism, one by one, and two by twos they gather and fall at my feet broken and blooded, it must be the fate of the insignificant to be mercilessly beaten to that red color by the strong. As I continue my mission i seem to find it nearly too easy, Then there was a cowardly lancer fleeing to his "safety" in a room my hud confirmed to me that was empty...

I"ve never Been So wrong...

huESiKK.jpg

I had no idea I was surrounded... I only saw the one blue lancer in hiding... I was cocky however my confidence was high. the lancer was about to be blooded, and then it happened.

kvG1pit.jpg

So focused on that one little insignificant, I raised my rifle seeing its victims head in range I was ecstatic to kill a coward that foolishly wanted to seek refuge inside of a room as "empty" as this. I failed to notice my folly... An orange amour plated grineer had vaulted over a small tower of crates. I did't realize the weapon it held before it was too late... It's loud thunderous gunshot boomed into my skull as it slammed into though my visor and struck my left eye as I fell to the floor motionless. My blood started to sink into the plating of the ships floor. Until it stained my armor, replacing the brilliant blue with bright blood red, even my energy scarf and visor suffered the same fate. The bullet burrowed into my brain...I was now the blooded...

sUZNmyj.jpg

Scared... I'm so Terrified... Why...why...What did I ever do to the Tenno to send me on such a horrible mission...

I can't see well...my PERCEPTION... My once greatest gift now but tarnished by the only thing i can see...my own blood...I cannot even think straight..they will pay...those Tenno... those Grineer... for making me Blooded like the insignificant...I must heal myself...vision is damn screwed...red forever... just like my memory...a blooded eye...

Blooded memories... 

Edited by cyberclops1

The Search for the First Born

Having awakened long ago, I was called into the conflict of the stars, seeing a world of chaos and destruction torned between rivaling factions. A voice called to me as I awoke, “I am Lotus”, it spoke, and I followed. A fateful day brought my team and I to a wicked ship of metal, profit and Corpus. “Capture the target”, she said, and we did. With his last screams, I heard a strong utter, “We must stop the Grineer! We must stop them from finding the first born Grineer!”.

szzwac.jpg

As I completed the task, I pondered the captive’s words. Later a message came from the Lotus, informing little. The captive had a bomb placed inside of his suit that detonated when Corpus Executives learned of his capture. I recounted to Lotus of what I had heard, to which she explained that years of cloning had long since created defects in the Grineer genes. She thought some time and, with a hint of fear in her voice, said that perhaps the dead Corpus could be right, that perhaps there was some fragments of the original perfect clone that spawned the countless armies of the Grineer.

“Go and search. Find Tyl Regor. If anyone should know, he shall,” spoke the Lotus.

To his ship, my team went. The balance of the stars was held because the Grineer were imperfect. If they should create perfect clones, even the Tennos may lose this war. We broke in, finding only the 104th Lance Division. They were mere fodder, leading a path to the thing that held the secret. He was there, easy and laughable in combat.

“Tell us about the perfect one, the first!” we spoke to Tyl Regor’s dying body.

It looked at us with a still face, and spoke in his cruel language, “We are not real. He is real. We shall be real like he. He shall raise us again. Grineer shall rule. Soon, Grineer shall enslave.”

29esiuh.jpg

It was not the true Tyl Regor. The clone died, hideous and mocking. The fight had been too easy, just the weak Lance Division. Had it been real, we would have at least seen the Cavalry or Storm Division. No, even those would be guarding fakes. If Tyl Regor did find traces of the first born, he would have the fable Immortal Division about him. If so, then what horror can he bring to the stars?

With the result of our mission, Lotus meditated. Days after, we received a transmission from her. "It is believed that Tyl Regor has found fragments of the first born, but his research is not yet complete. The mass of the Grineer are still imperfect. We must find the true Tyl Regor and stop his research. If not, we need more information about the first born genes. There are old libraries in the halls of the vast Grineer capital. These may hold clues. We must plan and we must hope."

Edited by DarkTengu

::Grineer Fleet Report::

FARKAS INCIDENT PRIORITY ONE

Grineer Galleon:: Farkas

Helm :: Captain Eyet Boshk

General Zeljko it has come to the attention of the admiralty that the whelps of FLEETCOM are trying to hide there failings REVIEW AND PUNISH::

bgr8zd.jpg

DATA ENTRY !.001.1

There is an intruder aboard Farkas. I was given assurance that the project would go unhindered. 

Corpus bastards have gone to far this time.

I WANT ANSWERS 

<<AWAITING RESPONSE>>

xp6g54.jpg

DATA ENTRY 1.019.2

Several of my crew are now missing. No response from you gutless swine's.

This is far to smart for the greedy scum Corpus.

Could it be them?

<<AWAITING RESPONSE>>

2uzpfrs.jpg

DATA ENTRY 1.023.3

Three marines dead, a research team wiped out. I was told these R&D S#&amp;&#036;`s were the best and brightest!!!

I was not told one would go crazy and decompress the science wing into the void.

Possible contamination of project.

RESPOND NOW...

​<<AWAITING RESPONSE>>

ekgjzo.jpg

DATA ENTRY 1.030.4

Awoke by GUNFIRE!!! Farkas in total chaos. brother killing brother.

There are to few of us now, going into lock-down. Fail-safes are offline.

::REINFORCEMENTS REQUESTED::

FLEETCOM1:: Captain Boshk. secure and transfer all related data to the project.

Your service to the Grineer Empire will not be forgotten.

necd90.jpg                        

DATA ENTRY 1.031.5

The *@##&#036; fou-----------------------------------------------

:: :: :: :: :: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :: :: :: :: :: 

ACTION:: Fleet mandate all research data and personnel assigned to Farkas project are effective immediately relocated to R&D Saturn PROJECT TETHRA. none compliance will result in termination.

General Zeljko

Grineer Fleet command

There were once a legend Teeno name Blade and is older brother name Shadow, they were one of the finest ninja and a hero in lotus planet. It began in this small house were his family live far away from civilization. His family was a happy and peaceful people that like and care to others. Darkada and Trinity the mother and father of blade and shadow. 

Every morning Blade would go outside with shadow they would train and test there abilities each other, but in the end shadow always as the upper hand, blade always wanted a rematch with him but he always touches blades forehead and says "Sorry, Blade . Next time". Shadow would leave every evening for his mission and get home at night.

During the Mastery Rank VR Training Academy Blade and his friend Kio entered at the same age seven they were both equal but Kio was always jealous of blades stealth he calls it Shadow Cloak a ability learned from his older brother shadow. Once when Kio and Blade reach level Ten Mastery Rank in VR training, Blade once again ask shadow 

if he could be is partner for his VR Training, Shadow accepted if he only gets to level twenty Mastery Rank. When Blade reach to level twenty mastery rank he and shadow in the first time accompany together, Kio left the group so that he can learn his own ability similar to blade's Shadow Cloak. Blade and Shadow reached two level fifty

and one of the highest teenos record to reach it in one day.

Blade & Shadow In VR Training                        

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228970854

Ten years later Blade received his first title known has"Ash , The Blades Of Smoke". Lotus gave him that title after he rescued a person in the Grineer territory Saturn a S class Rank solo mission Called Rescue, and Escape. But Blade was not full of joy back on his mind his strength 

is still not enough to give his brother a challenge it took him Years of training to Pass the Lotus Academy. His brother Shadow, known has Stalker, "Eye Of The Darkness", only took him a Month in a age of seven. Weeks later after blade Pass the Lotus Academy he has a urgent mission, in his first time he will not be going alone he will be tagging with a partner. 

His brother Shadow will accompany blade to a mission since their Mastery Rank VR Training Academy.The Unseen Assassination, Distract and Survive, and Defeat Bane. During their return of the S rank three missions completed lotus awarded both of them a team title, known has the "The Darkness Savior" 

One Of The Mission Took place

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228971304

Three years later during the Grineer and Corpus Invasion the Teeno's embark to phobos were they have to protect the corpus from grineer stealing their oracle. The Grineer was no match against the Teenos and Corpus combine strength. The corpus showed their gratitude and was welcomed them into there planet. 

Corpus & Grineer Invasion with Teenos

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228970533

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228971500

To BE Continued 

Balance is such a whimsical thing. In it's service enemies could become allies with but a flip of the switch.

Such was the case with the Corpus. Ever since their beloved board member Alad V betrayed them and was exiled, the Corpus became more fractured than ever. The Grinner smelled their weakness, and like a pack of rabid wolves, began a wide scale conquest. The Tenno were sent to assist the Corpus. Balance was to be maintained afterall.

One Tenno was sent to help a particular Corpus ship, it's owner desprately flinging credits towards anyone who would assist them. Alone with naught but the crippled Corpus forces, this Tenno ripped through the Grinner forces invading the ship. It was hardly a challenge. The Corpus, far too caught up in their recovery of stolen goods did not notice the Tenno hack into their terminal, nor did they notice the Tenno leave with the ship's data.

The Tenno contemplated the thievery. Such actions would only enforce the title 'Betrayer' if the theft was discovered, but as the Tenno returned to the peace of his dojo, the meddlesome thoughts drifted away. Titles did not matter, for he is Tenno.

wLaU8Sm.jpg?1

((I would have put more effort in if I wasn't forced to use screenshots.))
Edited by Taravana

Snoop Dogg: "Ok tiem to farm sum oroking cells to get zeppy-bird let go carier!!"

332rxoj.png

Snoop Dogg: "o noes a naplam!"

2qlvqth.png

Snoop Dogg: "But its ok i wil just duel zoean pass him to doge his slam atack"

*Zorencopters 420 meters away from Napalm*

*Napalm slams the ground*

*Gets knocked down*

Napalm: "lmao get blocked young brutha"

kei0d4.png

*Napalm shoots Carrier*

Snoop Dogg: "no carier nooooooo"

Napalm: "lel blaze it"

i6y0ls.png

Lotus: o sry i forgot to tell u. its teh grinner!

Snoop Dogg: "lotus y u do dis to me"

Lotus: taeking longer then i calculaetd

*Snoop Dogg bursts into treats*

I'm not sorry.

Edited by Psychosist

Snoop Dogg: "Ok tiem to farm sum oroking cells to get zeppy-bird let go carier!!"

332rxoj.png

Snoop Dogg: "o noes a naplam!"

2qlvqth.png

Snoop Dogg: "But its ok i wil just duel zoean pass him to doge his slam atack"

*Zorencopters 420 meters away from Napalm*

*Napalm slams the ground*

*Gets knocked down*

Snoop Dogg: "lmao get blocked young brutha"

kei0d4.png

*Napalm shoots Carrier*

Snoop Dogg: "no carier nooooooo"

Napalm: "lel blaze it"

i6y0ls.png

Lotus: o sry i forgot to tell u. its teh grinner!

Snoop Dogg: "lotus y u do dis to me"

Lotus: taeking longer then i calculaetd

*Snoop Dogg bursts into treats*

I'm not sorry.

You freaking genius. This is gold.