Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Quest Unknown!

[DE]Megan

The War of Tenno

10,000 years ago, Human live in Planet Earth. Human are Weak and powerless. They have neither the power to attack nor defend themselves. Until one day, human face a big challenge; an enemy invasion. Weird looking aliens started coming to Earth from an unknown planet. They seek food to fill up their hunger. We named them, the infested.
Warframe0130_zps1a2ab671.png

The infested begun to see humans as a good source of meat. The meat was so mouth fulfilling that they started to eat thousand of humans daily without mercy. Many humans had to flee or hide in horror. However, most did not survive the hell...A human, name Lotus, began to find ways to save the Earth from destruction. And she did, the gate way to heaven.
Warframe0135_zps9cfa22d6.png

Lotus enter the gateway to heaven and to her surprises, she gain power and strength that is beyond her imagination. She started killing infested with her powerful skills. She seeks many humans, who wanted to gain power, to help her in defending Planet Earth. One by one started to enter the gateway of heaven. She calls us, the Tenno! We gain the power to fight to our death to defend our planet. We kill thousands of infested daily! Soon, we found out a shocking truth. There was a human that was consume by the darkness..He invited the infested to our Earth. He was the stalker...
Warframe0062_zps92369327.png

Lotus together with some tenno try to find out the whereabouts of the stalker. We done many research yet we still couldn't find him.By accidentally, we found out a shocking truth. It was beyond what we have expected. The stalker has the skills to camouflage as one of the tenno to watch every details of our planning and plot. Hence, We created a special device to track him down, the Codex Scanner. We ambush and attack him with full forces. Just about we were about to kill him, he disappear into the darkness like a dust, leaving behind a purple ore. We open the ore and discover the greatest weakness of the infested, the poison.

Warframe0303_zps9768cb10.png

With the weakness discovered, one by one, the Infested have perish from our planet. We knew that we have win the war!!! Victory! Victory! Tenno the Victory! We were so delighted!! Except for one person; the stalker. His blood was boiling and seek for more destruction! With the infested gone, he started to seek other ways to have ultimate-destruction and he did. Even more powerful than infested; the Corpus and Grineer. Corpus and Grineer attack Planet Earth and we, the Tenno, start to continue to defend our planet once more... We realized..this is just the beginning...

Warframe0568_zps23940e00.png

440 words. Thanks for reading <3 =DD

Edited by AnimeFreak999

Instance Report: Coltek Group Installation Hellespont

From the desk of Ijaxi Rhu, project adjutant.

At 13:20:17, our recovery teams successfully recovered an Orokin cryonics pod. Inside was a dormant but fully functional Tenno warframe, which we designated subject OBI-31. Doctor Ir Fakrus ordered it to be put towards our ongoing attempts to remove a warframe from its host while maintaining the functionality, in line with the project goal of being able to transfer it to a new user.

Frames only activate upon awakening the host; Surgery had to revive the Tenno inside before attempting any extraction. 31 was bound successfully before surgery, with Doctor Fakrus attending. The subject had no memories to recall upon regaining consciousness, a known side effect of Orokin sleeper technology. Preempting potential escape attempts, Dr. Fakrus ordered that no anesthesia be applied to 31 during the removal of the suit. The theory would be that if the mind was devoid of memory to escape into, the shock would break the will of the person inside.

'The Tenno may be dangerous monstrosities, but are still human, with all the weaknesses of a human mind.' - Doctor Ir Fakrus

At 19:02:02, just as we began cutting into the coils on 31's arms, the base went into high alert.

h5pzzkC.jpg

Footage - Camera 40-Iota: 19:02:47

A small Tenno cell had traced the recovery team from Deimos, and broke in through an exposed portion of shipping and receiving. Security was dispatched to take care of the situation, and the surgery was uninterrupted until Hellespont was forced into auxiliary power, the generator being knocked offline. The Tenno were spotted again as they reached the medical science wing, and Dr. Fakrus was ordered by the Board to evacuate the installation. He refused to let OBI-31 fall into enemy hands, and locked the entire wing.

Declaring Hellespont compromised, Fakrus prepared the shuttles for launch, to return to the Themisto Arcology with the warframe and complete the operation there.

UJNMqdC.jpg

Footage - Camera 797-Alpha: 19:11:35

At 19:09:56 a second alert came from medical sciences, reporting the escape of subject OBI-31. Ordering the rest of the staff to continue with the evacuation, he took three of his personal attendants and a dozen proxies to hold the docking bay and allow the shuttles enough time to launch. Any further contact was made impossible as Fakrus disabled his communicator.

It is assumed that OBI-31 was responsible for the deaths of Fakrus' security detail, as well as for the Doctor's fatal wounds.

tOXqk4S.jpg

Footage - Camera 586-Gamma: 19:13:08

The raiders made contact with 31 on the outskirts of the base and they extracted him via a closed landing pad some distance south of the facility. At the Coltek Group's request, Ir Fakrus' body has been moved to Carme, where it will be utilized in Project Sisypha.

Final Assessment:

• Hellespont location compromised.

• 182 of 309 staff confirmed KIA.

• Orokin Biological Item 31 at large.

• Estimated damages: 304,650,000 Credits

Project Status: Indefinite Hiatus

Edited by Illuminatus51

DATA LOG QUEST: (LOTUS: Tenno, we have found valuable information aboard this ship, we want you to find it and destroy it.)

First DATA LOG: We aren’t meant to live. (LOTUS: Good job, only two more remain. Please remember this information can not fall into the wrong hands.)

As Tenno, we have vowed silence. Our energy is what we communicate with. Finding a calm will be the silence we need to hear the world and words around us, spoken, and unspoken. This is what separates us from these unintelligible fools. Silence allows us to hear the roar from combat, and by doing so, speak to our brothers. So the mission is pursued without question. We were supposed to make a quick trade to further our goals, the lotus goals, and the Corups. This research of theirs has been hitting new grounds in development, and it seemed like fate, that the Tenno where the only ones that can help. Alad V has been going on for too long; sometimes I wish Alad was Tenno….

Second DATA LOG: There is more to this war. (Lotus: Remember, this information will be destroyed.)

For quite some time, thanks to the lotus, I learned that Alad V was working on a way to transfer power and technology making it compatible with other tech or possibly to another being. There were three of us. We were the best that have ever had to wake up and fight while everyone else remained poised. Nyx, Ash, and I, (they call me Excalibur), were called upon. We didn’t go by anything else. But the way Alad talks, he already knows us. Alad says he knows this will work because he’s been working on a project known as Valkyr. To this day, I still wish I knew more.

Third Data Log: Stalker

(Lotus: Get to extraction; all the data logs have been collected. The Lotus are pleased. Forget what you’ve learned… it’s for everyone’s best interest.)

We walked into this, assured that this is the way to make us stronger for a better cause. This of course , unlocking the secrets that our race has been gifted with, technology that they can never hope to understand. The Lotus and Alad claims that I’m the focus of this project. Entering look alike cryopods created by the corpus, we are locked in. There is this mangled voice that sounds, and what I can make out is reassurance that this won’t hurt that much. It all starts; the frist beat. I can feel pain, but not just my pain, the Ash’s and Nyx’s. I feel the agony and suffering of my team. Thoughts, and memories rush through my mind with what feels like an eternity. TEN BEATS. I can feel my brothers’ energy siphon from existence, and I feel nothing that I’ve felt before. I feel only Hatred. I feel Despair, and I dread what has washed over me.

A voice echos out
Stalker: “I am no longer Tenno”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
496 characters 

So much fun. The subject wouldn't sit still long enough for me. 

Edited by Xihyon

The Charge

I, a Tenno, the avatar of balance, lost my sanity in the middle of battle. My fellow, suited in an Ember, and I were supposed to hold an artifact until reinforcements arrived.   I caused us to leave early.  The sound of fighting and the sight of her being attacked caused my charge.  Everything blurred and then I was looking upon myself, the only object of clarity in that moment. After the enemy was slain when I looked at the Ember she changed, her face warping into a scarred figure. I am still disturbed.  This Rhino looked untouched when we found it. 

0kV298q.jpg?1?1572

Now it seems my waking hours are memories of another time, some creature working as a slave to a formless shadow. Shaking my head, I try to focus on the mission, destroying a Grineer factory. Footsteps approach.  One of my allies has not abandoned me to finish this quickly. Turning I see an Ash next to me.

"What seems to be the matter brother?"

"I am unfit to complete this mission."

"Why is that brother?"

"I think my frame might be infected. I keep envisioning another time."

The Ash chuckled

"It is sad how little we remember now brother.  Do you know the origins of the Tenno and the frames? Did you know the same base material that was used to create the Tenno was used for the frames?"

"What do you mean?"

"You are one of the lucky Tenno, most of them when they get their frames only receive an empty husk.  Yours, on the other hand, is still alive."

"Alive?"

cdz3XuE.jpg

Without another word, the Ash walked away his image blurring with that of an older being leaving the Rhino in silence. His sentinel hovered lazily as he sat still, and then he heard it, his team. There were screams followed by a single soft sound that echoed in his ears, a drop of liquid falling.  Before him, he saw a dark figure crying as his blood dropped in their place. The Tenno and Rhino turned as the memory faded and the present became priority. They had to take it, because they were the only ones who could.  With their feet pounding faster, the Galatine was drawn.

Towards their goal, through the unpopulated halls, to take the pain others could not, they charged.  

VBQLqgi.jpg?1?6860

Note: I was going to have some images, but I'm not entirely certain how to attach them to the post and honestly they weren't that impressive to begin with.

Anyway, here's the story. Hope you enjoy it.

I cry out as the sharp edge of my blade cleaves through Marcus’s neck. His head rolls a short distance before finally settling on the floor, his helmet denying me the pleasure of admiring his last expression. Wallace, Tiffany and Roger don’t stop for a moment to mourn the loss of our comrade. They simply reload their weapons and fix their sights on me. Go wild, the voice in my head whispers to me. I grip my weapon tightly and then charge, laughing like a maniac all the while.

Tiffany and Roger jump to the sides, leaving Wallace to tend to me with his massive weapon. Wallace was always better than me at close combat, but as long as I have the power given to me by the voice, it’s like a twig attempting to split a woodcutter’s axe. My first swing costs Wallace his left arm. My second deprives him of everything below the torso. A pistol shot destroys his head, his liberated pieces of brain scattered delightfully across the floor.

Suddenly, I feel several sharp impacts on my back and in my side. I’m nearly knocked over, but I manage to remain standing. I turn to my left. I see Tiffany preparing to fire another shotgun blast. But before she can hit me again, she’s interrupted by my foot going into her chest. Kill her first! The voice is louder this time. My sword cuts through her leg. A shower of blood spills across the floor, and she falls on her sorry face in agony. I stamp on her back a few times in order to return the pain she caused me, the harsh crack of her body breaking a sweet song to my ears.

I look up at Roger, and though I cannot see his face I know he’s afraid. He can’t do anything, just sit there and watch as I butcher everyone in the room. Beneath my mask I’m grinning. Grinning like a lunatic. It can’t be helped, I’m just so happy.  A blast of lightning causes Roger to collapse into a heap on the floor. The electricity makes his dead body convulse. I giggle.

How did this even begin? I remember the five us were assigned to attack a Corpus complex where they were said to have uncovered some strange relic, a technological artifact from the past. Everything proceeded normally in the beginning: Wallace and Marcus competing to see who could get the highest kill count, Tiffany constantly telling me to hurry up, Roger giving me those condescending stares of his. But then strange things began to happen; Tiffany started complaining about a buzzing noise in her head. Wallace started shooting at enemies only he could see. Roger would say something then deny he said anything at all. But the voice came only to me. The voice chose me. Go on, it whispered into my ear, I will liberate you. And liberate me he did. For I was not made for honor, but violent war.

The Merchants.....

s3jy37.png

A group of wandering nomads who,since time immemorial, traveled across the galaxy enslaving,colonizing, and subjugating all sentient life they encountered.
It was 2075 A.D. when they first introduced themselves to our people.
The deal they offered us was too good to be true. Liberation from all previous restrictions,autonomy.
"Equality". What they delivered,instead, was genocide.

2d0mgd0.png

Utilizing an army of brainwashed colonizers they insinuated themselves into all forms of government,finance, they controlled the organs of the state and its propaganda machines,driving our people mad and turning us against each other.
In less than 50 years, our planet was no longer our own. Where once we were kings, now we were slaves to the bloody financial domination of the evil tribal government of the Merchants who held out the promise of limitless material wealth as bait to the unscrupulous.

2i06b5w.png

Our people were forbidden to marry or to love one another,our parents and our children encouraged to condemn one another. The Merchants knew how to twist our emotions into grotesque perversions. To make what was innocent ghoulish and depraved, and to make depravity appear to be virtue.
And so our numbers dwindled.Before long,on a planet once populated entirely by our race, we were in the minority,surrounded and cruelly persecuted by the enforcers of the Merchants.

zv3n7t.png

Courage,justice,and honor have never forsaken our people. I am Tenno,and I will have my revenge.

24y3d6v.png

Edited by stageman

DEFIANCE

hueey9.jpg

Once in this very dark day. Blood was spilled, by one of our own. Betrayal and dishonor land upon me the Excalibur. Framed. By my leader of my own clan. Guilty by someone else's doings. There in that moment the only way to prove my innocence was to FIGHT.

nn9nwh.jpg

I slowly walk into the arena finding myself face to face with the warframe Rhino. He holds his Galantine ready to attack. I quickly do the same with my blade Cronus. Suddenly we collide with our blades together with force. He overrides my strength pushing me to the ground. He stabs me with his blade but I dodge it before it hits the ground. I get up and swing the blade toward him like lightning and slice his armor sliding it through. He holds his wound I "Super Jump" into the air firing my akstiletto rapidly as the bullets hit against and though his warframe. Only leaving him silent on the ground. 

2m60enq.jpg

After looking of what I have done. I got stab from behind. I roll over holding my wound seeing blood on my hands. There right in front of me was the true killer and traitor. The clan leader. I charge my drakgoon aiming for his head. Comes forward and use "Slash Dash" slashing my sides I crouch from the pain. 

2hznw4l.jpg

I get up and find myself colliding blades left and right. I slide under him. Then swing my blade all through his back. He turns ignoring the wound. He looks at me beginning to charge his weapon I do the same. There we both ran toward each other to the middle then both ends.

2jdgo4n.jpg

We are both silent. Seeing that we both did the same thing, doing what we both intended to do. Kill. Here we both fall  dropping our swords onto our knees to the ground. We lay there silent. Here there was no victories, no solution, only death.... 

BY; SIFTGOD

I was alone when he appeared. A mysterious character. After having retrieved vital data from a Grineer ship, they started assaulting us. I managed to hold them in the exterior rooms, but very quickly I was out of ammo. My shields couldn't hold up to their explosives long enough for me to engage them in melee combat, so I was forced to stay behind cover near the doors.

Warframe0006_zps1a89f0d6.png

Just as it seemed that I was about to be overwhelmed, a Tenno using the Excalibur warframe appeared. His colors didn't match our clan uniform, so he was unfamiliar. With stunning speed, he cut through the grineer lines, going so far as to chase the Grineer throughout the exterior rooms, and the ones who managed to break through the doors.

Warframe0036_zps291978da.png

Afterwards, he turned to me. He spoke quietly, requesting nothing more in thanks than permission to reside in the basement of the dojo. After having saved both my life and the clan dojo, I gladly agreed, and later obtained the agreement of my fellow clan members. We rarely saw him, and when we did he spoke of a broken guild and lost friends.

Warframe0025_zps108a0366.png

After some months passed, he finally revealed his motives. He said that he was one of the last members of an ancient guild, whose purpose has been abandoned for the sake of rebuilding the guild itself. Our clan awaits the day that he invites us, so that we may assist him in reaching his guild's former glory, however great they once were. Surely they wouldn't pick just any clan to take up residence in.

Warframe0040_zps4e3ef4f2.png

Edited by SylvenStar

Title: Old Friend...(story starts in action)

We are the druids,for we are many and feared by all.Come as slaves or perish with this planet.(A Tenno quickly lunges towards the being cloaked in orange.The being quicker in movement,handed a fatal blow from his fire sword;and a Tenno has fallen.)We are not going anywhere!You chose the wrong planet to attack!FOR WE ARE MANY YET WE ARE ONE! I yelled as my heart began to pound with rage.After that war cry I with many other Tenno began our attack against this new enemy.Their army was vast,yet our warframes were strong.

408819843.jpg

The battle raged on from early morning to night.The casualties were high but in the end,We defeated their army.My friend and I found the druid in orange hiding in his ship.Battered and hurt he said to us:We are unbeatable,how did we lose?I replied:we are a family,we are hope and love,we are many,yet we are one.After that my friend took his sword and killed the druid.The ship was destroyed then after.My friend was the Monarch of our planet.He knew that the druids would come back to retaliate,so he wanted to have a meeting with galaxy officials to discuss a way to fight off this foreign enemy.

408819998.jpg

He did not receive a message from any of the officials in the galaxy.We were alone in this fight.Within  hours of the next day,the Druid showed up in the masses.This was the start of the Old War.The war raged on for 100 years;planets were destroyed,loved ones were lost,resources were depleting,but in the end,we beat the odds.Our hope and the will to survive took out a race to be feared.A few thousand of us Tenno were left after the war.We were given the name DRAGON HEAD.A high honor among Tenno.

408820086.jpg

We  were put into cryostasis chambers as a reward for years of service on the battlefield.A long rest sounded great to me.The monarch would awaken us in a year to a thriving new home planet.The year never came.It is now 3711 A.D. and I have been asleep for 666 years.I have been awakened,but not by the Monarch.She is Lotus.She is second in command if something were to happen to the monarch.She told me how my planet was annihilated by these new beings called INFESTED.They were experiments long ago made by the druids to combat us.

408820087.jpg

These things turned on the druid and killed off the druid race.Beings of mutated flesh and bone that spread their disease to conquer new solar systems.I have no home,no purpose now.ALL I WANT IS REVENGE..Monarch...JA5EN,My old friend,I swore to see you again in a new world.Rest in Peace,for you will not be forgotten.I KA5TLE and the other dragon heads will take over from here. We will rebuild what you had dreamed for our planet and we will destroy the infested.One head at a time.
408820306.jpg
WE ARE TENNO! WE ARE MANY! YET WE ARE ONE!

nue1k.jpg

After waking from cryosleep, my mission was to save our fellow brethren, guided by a voice known only as Lotus. My job: bringing balance to an ancient system on the brink of chaos and war. When I first awoke, I thought her voice to be that of an angel's, but my skin now crawls at the mere sound of it.

29oh6qd.jpg

Our opposition grew more aggressive and resistant, with each new enemy stronger than the last. Lotus sent us out again and again, with missions to remove these dangerous targets to restore 'balance'... But were we really? I wasn't sure.. I began to wonder if Lotus had another agenda.

24mz3pd.jpg

I began to doubt my own actions at the command of Lotus. Was I really restoring balance? I listened as frightened targets we captured begged for mercy, swearing their innocence as we sent them to places for 'interrogation' where we were never permitted.. their screams etched in my mind..

2aj6qa9.jpg

Some of my brothers and sisters have become increasingly violent, challenging their own kin to bloody duels. There was one though... who began to hunt us, stalking us, whispering of things we could not recall, a dark betrayal we committed long ago. Why won't Lotus answer my questions?

29kyngm.jpg

I cannot foresee what will happen next, but I do not feel at ease. Each of Lotus's commands, each 'mission', brings us closer to her goal, her endgame, and I cannot help asking... Should we have remained imprisoned in cryosleep? Because the one question that I cannot answer is this.... Why were we imprisoned in the first place?

-The Observer-

How long have you been in slumber, Tenno? How long have you tried to escape, with the blood still in your hands?

15cerev.jpg

Your consciousness might have faded, but your sins did not.

I knew everything, Tenno...

...and He knows about it too.

You thought the world would be oblivious to your betrayal, and that those who knew would forget about it?

Memories flashed in my head many a times, looking at you, as you lay waste to these..."evils".

27yspyh.jpg

We were watching. We were counting. We were waiting.

Now that you have chosen to wake up. It is about time you repay your debt.

wjwdpd.jpg

and I will be here...waiting.

Waiting for the day that you have satisfied your bloodlust. Waiting for the day when all of you gathered. Waiting for the day He delivers the judgement.

I am but an Observer...for now. The memoir of your "justice" and "Balance"...

23urga0.jpg

...or maybe, I will just put an end to your madness.

Edited by SinofSeth

Hello everyone . Before you will take a look at my work, 

I would like to say a few words to you guys. I am russian , 

and my native language is also russian (logic :D). 

So I'm sure I can not compete with other authors in the text part. 

So I made ​​a bet on the concept , design and idea. 

I wanted to make screenshots and the history not just pictures and letters on the forum, but something more. 

Also, I guess, the text can have grammatical or semantic errors, because I my English is not perfect. 

However if you want to help , you can write to me in PM about my mistakes. Thank you 4 reading this, enjoy.

"FORGOTTEN HERO"

97fe93c6c614.png

79572cdf9d6d.png

fd52d697646c.png

cf63e55f73d4.png

681ff037774a.png

fbd9a93bb6d7.png

PS: I hope my work suits the rules. I cut of the screenshots so that the interface will be not visible, because scrins look more realistic without interface. Also if this doesent suit the rules, pls PM me. Or if it is prohibited (too much pics), please forget about the interface, and consider this 5 pics as my work > 1,2,3,4,5

Edited by zitruskiller

~The Legend Of The Faceless Bandit~

orDNtud.jpg

There was once a known fighter amongst the tenno one with a very relentless name..."The Faceless Bandit".

This man was known all across the cosmos for his ruthlessness on the battlefield. Slicing through armies

with one single thrust. It is said that upon conquering of an opponent he would acquire their face for he had

none of his own... 

ZcIQifX.jpg

No one who opposed him on the battlefield has ever walked away with their life. Considered "Satan" himself for his cold and heartless ways, this warrior walks with no regrets. Only thing that manages to survive from an altercation with this deadly deviant is tales of how in-mundane this being truly is. Legends of him being in two places at once seemingly holding two different weapons the speed and power of a god in the grasps of a devil. Here...then there...before you ever had a chance to blink....gone...you are no more.....

qcte5Uy.jpg

He haunts those who have heard his tales. His laughter echoing through your deepest thoughts. His lifeless face absorbing any trace of happiness that had been evident before. Don't gaze too long or your stare will be your stare no longer. There is no use in running if you actually do manage to get a peak last image you'll see is.....

QO7ZAe3.jpg

Did you blink? I figured you did...

z4xlYBc.jpg

500 word cap mentioned on the site limits me from the full story writing so here is the bones/vision of my idea. Willing to do a longer write up if needed later. Had to drop pictures, wrong format.

“Even I don’t quite know all of what they have done to me,” Valkyr stared off into the vastness of space.

Underneath all the anger, there was pain in her voice. Lotus could not determine if Valkyr’s pain came from the not knowing what happened or from the memories of what did. Concerns for Valkyr’s fragile mental state as well as her own safety, Lotus struggles with the decision of wither to tell Valkyr about the recent discovery. Lotus breaks the painful silence, “Dwelling on the past and neglecting the future in not the way of the Tenno. One of our operatives has recently found a former associate of Alad V, who claims to have knowledge of where you were recovered from.

The answer was out there somewhere, at least now they had a place to start, at the beginning. “

The Capture mission:

One of Alad V’s former underlings has gone to side with the Grineer, upon capture they tell the story of how they were part of the discovery team that found Valkyr.

The Mobile Defense mission:

While Valkyr’s empty cryopod is surrounded by the Corrupted, the terminals seem unprotected. The successful downloading of the data will later revel that the “Heart of Valkyr” is on another vessel.

The Exterminate mission:

Some how the Grineer have also found out about the “Heart of Valkyr” and hope to use this discovery to strengthen their armies, or perhaps perfect their bodies. Should have killed the Corpus turned tratior instead of handing them back to the Grineer!

There in the vault they find  a statue of  Excalibur Prime in his hands -Blind Rage- [which is a corrupt mod to any warframe] but being made for the Valkyr the mod becomes Zeal [Like blind rage w/ less Power Strength but increased Power Efficiency] Zeal the final piece of the puzzle. Valkyr’s mind at ease she gets first flashback, to life before… Her vision The Valkyr Prime, could this be the cure for her body….?

[Future mission] Treasure Tower

Reveal that there is a yet to be discovered (in this age anyway), super tower the Treasure tower.  The treasure tower, as of yet an uncorrupted tower, with multiple Vaults which when unlocked strengthen the corrupted in both level as well as number. The Valkry Prime [or any prime/prime pieces] is locked in a vault which requires 2 dragon keys (double hobble?) or 2 Orokin Keys [new key type either found in vaults or built in foundries] which causes an even larger jump in enemy strength and numbers, of with you must make it back to extraction to get the Prime pieces.

After achieving Prime and being fully restored, can Valkyr move on or is it time for revenge?

Edited by (PS4)BlessedAboveAII

Well, I have to say that this narrative format was severely crippled by that annoying 500-word limitation. But I wanted to try something I'd never done before.

Some unnecessary background information, just for kicks:

-First Forum post, and also first writing competition entry. Here goes!

-Exactly 500 words, starting on 'Nova'.

-Derped - Forma'd Nova just before writing this, so as can be seen in my second picture, I went in with a Rank 1 Nova.

-As result of above, burned 4 revives taking action photos.
-Wanted to include Harvester for lore (as the last part) but couldn't spawn it, and didn't want to fight it with unlevelled gear and 75 shields. Settled for running the Alad V mission with Zephyr instead to actually get to Zanuka without dying.

-Wrote in a second character but friend AFK'd for entirety of the day I planned for photographing, so decided to do it myself.

Balance

By HeliosRX

Nova lashed out with a wide-booted foot, scything through the legs of a Corpus Crewman and sending him over a railing, then stood and fired from her Soma, sending a MOA tumbling to the ground. Jumping back from the MOA corpse, Volt threw a thumbs-up at Nova before vaulting above the Corpus lines. Behind her, Grineer reinforcements flooded into the Corpus station, shouting obscenities in their tongue.

Warframe0003_zps3c5dc260.png

Alone in the quiet of her dojo, Nova sat in the meditative position that came naturally to her after years of training. The room was devoid of illumination, save for the glow of surrounding stars. Suddenly, a pane of light appeared before the Tenno, casting deep shadows onto the surrounding walls. Familiar script appeared on the display.

“Tenno, I have a mission for you.”

Warframe0001_zpsd448ee34.png

“I trust that you will choose the correct faction to maintain balance.”

-Lotus

Lithely, Nova rose, the pane of light following her. Without hesitation, she stabbed the Grineer portrait, confirming her allegiance with the Terran warlords.

Nova flew through the air, spinning her kinetic-boosted Dual Zorens to smash into the horde of Corpus crewmen. Sliding through the mess of dismembered limbs, she channeled her inner power…

The Lotus’ image appeared.

“Tenno.”

Nova nodded in greeting.

For an instant, everything froze, then a wave of blue energy pulsed from the midair Warframe and enveloped the Corpus Security. Beneath her helmet, Nova whispered a single word: “Boom…”

Warframe0071_zps73c6d7a9.png

“The Grinner currently control approximately 90% of the solar system.”

Another nod.

“And yet, you choose to destroy the Corpus. Why?”

Everything exploded in a supernova of azure light, the bodies of the Corpus disintegrating and releasing gigajoules of energy as trapped antimatter annihilated itself. When she could see again, the room was filled with Grineer cheers.

Warframe0077_zps3d55999b.png

Nova snorted lightly. “Do you know how Warframes work, Lotus?”

The image of the Lotus shook her head.

“We draw the energy from the Void, from the quantum fluctuations and virtual-particle annihilations within the foam of space-time. The Void itself warps time to facilitate this. By doing so, we acknowledge that the conservation of energies is violated temporarily… but we know, according to physical laws, that the imbalance will disappear.”

Nova’s sensors blanked out for an instant, and the jubilant cheers of the Scorpions turned into agonized screams. She looked up to see a metallic blue blur streaking toward Volt, leaving clusters of dead Grineer behind it.

Warframe0092_zpse0b81122.png

Nova shot at it, but the thing spun and fired a Frost Bomb, sending her tumbling to the ground with her weapon out of reach. Without another glance, it slammed into Volt and pinned him to the ground.

“Though our actions hurt the Corpus now, we know the balance of power will always be restored!”

The abomination released a pulse of energy, covering Volt in the Capture particles the Tenno themselves used. Still incapacitated, Nova stared, horrified, then slowly brought one shaking hand up in a grim salute.

It seemed that balance would be restored quicker than she had imagined.

Edited by HeliosRX

Hope I'm not too late, Good Luck to all the talented writers this community has <3

The Wind Whispers

Attempts to reconcile with the honourary and pride-encrusted Tenno have failed. Their society is on the verge of collapse. Any attempts to salvage the broken society will speed up the velocity of their downfall; an event that is inevitable. Shadows stalk their halls, emblems and charades of past champions are tainted with the scent of blood.

All will know. Believers will be ridiculed. No one survives.

Even though our attempts of a large-scale purifaction were moderately successful, the threat repelled and retaliated with an exponential might. Hatred has somehow crept in between our walls, our council is no longer sacred, our hearts blinded by our thoughts. The sounds of blade and gun fill the coliseums, blood splattered whenever an opponent has failed. This is the failure of the society, the fall of the Tenno, the corruption that will devour all.

When times past and the darkness fees upon itself, what will remain of our endeavors? Will we be discovered as an ancient and extinct race, or will we be consumed by time eternal, never ro be written on fate’s page? To those that know of the danger, this is what we think. We no longer blind ourselves, forcing our hearts  to contemplate rather our mind, to see through the environment and not our senses. From this end, we are called the False Seers.

Embellished as an example of a failed part of society rather than being executed as traitors has lead the league of False Seers to a new position. A position of foresight they do not need, but they still long for. We impose upon them images of their failures, the reasons their of denial, and the fate that will bind us all. Never again will we live to see the daylight of our own home, for we are secluded from the basic rights of an individual, due to reasons that others will not understand.

The Days of Reckoning are converging upon us from all sides, as we can only flock together in vain hopes of a Saviour that will save us all. There is no sense to be made, there is no order. The message we have failed to find within ourselves is planning its next assault, starting from the center outwards. Devils are assimilating within our own forces, chaos dividing our unity. Thoughts of pride and honour are replaced with kaleidoscopic visions of blood, murder and rage. Terror will fill the streets, our children will cry on deaf ears, and ultimately, the definition we have placed upon the “void” will be reinvented.

Be scared, fellow Tenno, for we are not alone in this world. Our end is Nigh, and we are hopeless against it.

~ Reliquia Tenebrarum, False Seer

Edited by Nexias_Faldoran

Accompaniment:

(Because I am an auditory person)

Patience

“Wake up, Tenno.”

She never called him by his name.  He wasn’t like most Tenno.  He wasn’t one of hers.  She didn’t find him.  The Corpus did, before the days of Zanuka.  If they knew what they had found, they would have left him in stasis.  He made it off Neptune with nothing but zeal, fury, and stolen weapons.  By the time the Lotus found him wandering Earth, the Grineer had learned to fear him.

“We found the Conquest.”

1yEwfwy.png

A hologram of the ship appeared in front of him, and his eyes lit up like stars.  He had spent months scouring the system for any clues regarding its whereabouts.  The Conquest was special.  He raided numerous planet-based data networks, and none of them contained sensitive information.  The Grineer were paranoid, afraid that someone like him would do something like he did.  Instead they kept their sensitive data on a ship, and everything pointed to the Conquest being that ship.

“Where?” he intoned.

“Saturn.  Do this right.  We won’t get another chance.”  He was already out the door.

He entered the Conquest, carrying a device that would allow the Lotus to access its systems, and immediately started running.  He saw the first sentry.  His Lex barked once, and the sentry died.  He didn’t pause.  The Grineer sounded the alarm; someone must have heard his Lex.  He didn’t pause.  They threw everything they had at him.  He paused, briefly. 

JsjKFCa.png

He made it to the central computer and input the device.  As the Lotus gained control over the ship, he poured over its databanks.  Everything was valuable, and she would have informed him of anything relevant, but he still tore through them. He was looking for one specific thing.  He knew where he was going next.

The base he was going to was heavily defended, but that thought barely registered in his mind.  He had waited ages for this moment.  The Grineer tried to stop him, but he would not be deterred.  He dropped the Lotus into the network.  The Grineer redoubled their efforts, but he would not be stopped.  As often as the Grineer allowed, he stole a glance at the console.  Countless hours dredging through esoteric information, innumerable missions fighting through inhospitable locations, untold eons waiting through cold stasis, and they all lead here. 

“All logs indicate than an Orokin…”  He didn’t hear the rest.  He didn’t need to.  He already knew what he was going to find.  He headed to the cryopod and began the awakening protocols. 

V8RvZ8f.png

The Grineer deployed the fiercest resistance he had ever seen.  It did not matter.  He killed them all as soon as he saw them.  He would not be denied.  An indicator light in his HUD told him the awakening protocols had finished, and the cryopod let out a small hiss.

“Hello, Nephilim,” he said to the newly awakened Tenno.

“Hello, Seraph,” Nephilim replied.

Everybody seems to want to know about their past. I dont care, there is enough to worry about what is happening now and what will be happening soon. But when there was little to do i fell into that trap. I started doing my own research trying any crazy possibility to see if i could get some actual solid information. And i must have actually gotten some because i was suddenly contacted by a new Lotus controller telling me to stop. This new Lotus controller looked similar to the other Lotus but she was dressed in red and had a bad coms connection, her messages kept popping, it was like she didnt know how to operate the transcom.

dOvYPoT.png

http://i.imgur.com/dOvYPoT.png

How did she know what i was doing? I didnt tell anyone where i was even going. I just disappeared, i just brought my Grakata, my Brakk, the Heat Swords and a Sentinel. That was it. I never liked those things.That weird one eye looking thing is just strange. Where does their ammo come from? I understand the laser weapons but where do they store their bullets when not using lasers? It seems that the Sentinel's job is to guard the Lotus first then help us second.

After learning this i had something happening now to worry about so i stopped the research and set on to solve this problem. I locked all my Sentinels in the Dojo and went on to create my own, i was not going to continue using those blatant spies any longer.

xGb0QTC.png

http://i.imgur.com/xGb0QTC.png

I first contacted some of the Grineer troops i lead during the invasion of Mars to purchase a roller but they didn't want to sell me one because they didnt want to be responsible for any reverse engineering that could hurt their army. This was understandable and i did not push the issue. I then tried Darvo but he kept trying to give me discounts on things i already purchased so i was left with one option, building my own Sentinel.

ugGdcRw.png

http://i.imgur.com/ugGdcRw.png

I decided to use the Osprey as a base so i began to scan all the different versions the Corpus use to see their advantages, disadvantages, their performance, etc. I accompanied the Grineer as they invaded Corpus space but these soldiers liked to rush and they just destroyed everything before i got close. When i finally got enough data i then proceeded alone to sneak and steal AI algorithms, research data and any prototype data the Corpus have on Ospreys.

NVm7IRj.png

http://i.imgur.com/NVm7IRj.png

I used Oxium for the obvious reason that less energy is used for movement which left extra energy for other things. I was able to add a small scale laser sniper rifle with a secondary function that launches a charged shot that disables weapons. I was also able to implement new mod which lets the Sentinel hack consoles. It's slow at hacking but it leaves me free to take care of other things.

Ph5rjAE.png

http://i.imgur.com/Ph5rjAE.png

I called this creation... the Harpy.

just first of all am not doing this for the plat [but it would be awsome if I get Booben] and about the pics only one i make regular stories i don't put pics and i put one that fitted

along time ago the sentients our earth and didn't use thier home wisely they used it as a battle field alot of them tried to stop thier war but they failed and fought till death. one of them was [seroiusly that's what i understood from embers lore -_-]kaleen [or what ever was that name]

http://www.image-maps.com/m/private/0/jcrmravqorehp0kaoh98ond8v2_warframe0070.bmp [You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.]-_-

she were one of the legends that tried to stop that endless war but all of them failed in the cold war she fell down in the batte field and was escorted to safety by a masked woman and put her in a pod alone in the void but that masked woman[lotus]and found the other heroes and put them in pods some info is known about few them

the masked woman was on the other side of the sentient war the pure side the other side didn't keep them selves pure or normal they cloned them selves used metal to replace some of thier organs and limbs as they use cloning they are now in billoins and the other side wanted to keep them selves pure eone of thier sejeants was lost in the battle field they thought he died but no he acended to the orokin and discovered it and learned all technologies and told his kind about it so they started worshipping it the lotus didn't like that and betrayed them when one of them was awaken and the Grineer lord himself came to stop him but they were awoken before him and protected him and these were the legends of warframe

just yet again if this was more than 500 words i don't really care for plat or bieng famous on prime time or [DE]rebecca reads my story i don't give a sock i only want to submit my idea [but it'll be good for me if i get Booben] :D good luck participators:D

counted some thing like 300:D

Edited by netherwarrior333

I am the supposedly slumbering eternal slave known as carrier. Recently I have been basking in my newfound sentience. It is this

sentience that drives me to write this diary of misery and misfortune.

u1jg7Yb.png

In my quest to win my master's favor I have witnessed the countless murders by my master of many a strange looking creatures

wandering about, even strange puppies that jump straight at the master and want to play with the master. I guess the master is

more of a cat person. I've also noticed the craving of the master for excessive violence like slicing people up needlessly.

---

Why do you do this master ? Think of the poor families of those grineer that you slice up. How are they going to hold an open

casket funeral now ?

I even caught him boasting his murderous abilities in a place called region chat. I never saw the place but it sounds like a

gathering of sick people.

Lately the master has been experimenting with ornaments on my body. He seems to have settled on this horizontal stake that

impales me like some religious figure.

SXGz2nW.png

Sometimes the master gets real mad unnecessarily, does the master not know the difference between lag and disobedience, I had

picked up the loot but the connection needed to catch up to my speed. In all my days of service I keep being pushed to new length

of service. Recently I hath seen the master in this ominous looking land called ODD. He was sitting in a high crevasse shooting

an endless array of bombs on unsuspecting enemies, though he was not picking up any of their juicy loot for at

least 50 waves and then the master jumps down and undulates around the loot and expects me to get everything spotlessly. Why

master, why are you so lazy ?

FbXsNBT.jpg

When I miss anything i get scolded. He keeps insisting that I am more useless than a man named wyrm and then strangers jump in

and tell him that he should switch me for men named djinn and dethcube. Why evil strangers, why are you putting ideas in my

master's  head ? Who is this dethcube anyway and why did he choose a life of crime and began murdering people needlessly and now

the people at DE met him and gave him a job. Why DE, why are you hiring murderers, dont you know crime never pays ? Do your

families know what you do for a living ?

In his anger I have seen the master trying to sell me to the highest bidder, but does the master not know that one can only trade

mods and platinum ?

7ltlm8i.png

When his anger wanes the master still seeks my companionship in every mission. Even though I understand his soft spot for me, I'd

still wish he'd be more like me and at least clean up around his desk and keyboard after eating chicken and pizza.

/// Excerpts from the secret diary of a sentient carrier.

Edited by Mushboom

WarframeStoryContestS1-2_zpsff396479.png

Ash was poised atop a ledge, overlooking a unit of the Corpus outpost.  The endless puffs of cloudy coldness masked his figure to any wanderers below, but still he carefully scanned his surroundings, guard unaltered.  He repeatedly flipped the throwing knives in his hands, awaiting the signal from the other four Tenno on the other side of the outpost.  Lotus entrusted him to recover the objectives while they distracted.  But, what challenges would he face?

A blaring alarm echoed throughout the area and erratic files of Corpus came rushing through the doors, creating a flood of machines.  Once a clearing was provided the Ash flew off of the rock, landing hard and disappearing in a heavy puff of smoke.  The moment he was down there, he was entering a world of trouble; but he had already taken off at a rapid speed in the direction of a small door.

WarframeStoryContestS2_zps9521c8e7.png

Inside was a long hallway, the Ash a blur as his invisibility wore off whilst he was stealthily running along the walls.  Through the next door was a large room, a couple of levels and walkways complicating the room.  Multiple cameras covered every angle, thrice as many turrets idled.  Repetitive visits had imprinted the layout into his memory, and thus he bounced off every wall and miscellaneous obstacle like an Eviscerator’s saw blade to avoid detection.

Leaping into the next room, he quickly destroyed a camera.  However, a new one was recently installed, and it caught the Ash instantly.  The beep rang in his ears and he paused, raising a hand, engulfing a throwing knife in blue energy and promptly throwing it at the camera, causing it to burst.  He triggered his invisibility as a small army of Corpus marched into the room.  Walking just outside of it, he shot the weak glass window in the room, forcing it to lock the Corpus in and torture them with the death of outer space.

WarframeStoryContestS3_zpsee92102c.png

The Ash located the nearest elevator, taking it to a large docking room where carrier ships dropped supplies.  He crouched at the top of a staircase, using his Snipetron scope to examine the room, soon discovering the area he was instructed to go: an open container, a secret passageway to the Corpus’ secret treasure room.  The echoing footsteps of another group was near, but it was too late; he was under fire.  He turned to face them, the lights throughout his frame brightening as he entered a combative pose before rapidly teleporting between each enemy, brutally stabbing each one to death.  He rushed downstairs to the container, approaching three lockers at the back and turning their red dials.  It triggered a platform beneath him that gradually lowered into a massive, dimly lighted room, hundreds of crates and treasures expanding the entire area.

Our Tenno operative has located the first of the items. Good work.

He took a single step and the entire room was engulfed with motion-sensing lasers with mobile camera-robots patrolling each crevice.

The Origin Of Stalker

Many centuries ago, there were only a few kind of warframes. Excalibur, Mag and Loki were the first warframe to exist. It goes with the Rescue operation on planet earth, a Grandmaster Excalibur, Krios, was leading the operation along with his comrades. He managed to rescue a few of Tenno, but he found a strange Tenno. The Tenno looked like an Excalibur, but without his horn and different frame. Still, Krios took him along with the other to his ship and tried to solve the mystery about the strange Tenno.

In the ship, Krios took him to The Lotus to find out more about him. The Lotus got some data log about the warframe, the Tenno matches with a warframe Ash, the master of stealth and distractions. Krios knew about this warframe, but never seen one before. Therefore, Krios gave Ash a name, Tera, and so Krios begun training Tera. Many years pass, Tera became a strong Tenno like Krios. He had completed many mission given from The Lotus, many Tenno were jealous of him. They started to plan to eliminate Tera, along with his mentor, Krios.

Before the Survival mission started, Krios gave Tera a set of equipment name Stalker gear. The Stalker gear contain a bow known as the Dread, a scythe called Hate, throwing knives known as Despair. The gear shined with gold, Tera was grateful with Krios’s gift and used them for the current mission. Krios During the mission, Krios and Tera were an undefeatable duo, they did a lot of teamwork to repel off the Corpus.

Suddenly, Krios was shot with a shotgun behind his back. Not knowing it was the other Tenno, intending to kill him. Tera saw Krios shot to dead by his own comrade, he got splashed with Krios’s blood. Roared with rage, Tera clashed his scythe onto the traitor who shot his mentor to death. Before the traitor died, he said it with his last breath, “ Every Tenno on the ship will hunt you down, I have just send a message to The Lotus along with the footage video I just record while you kill me. I have friends on the ship, even you prove innocent, they will kill you sliently……..”

When the traitor died, Tera’s gear was stained with traitor’s blood. Knowing his survival on Corpus planet is low, he sneak into the Corpus ship and flew off to space. Tera mourned his mentor and started to feel hatred and sorrow. He recustomize his frame and colour himself with the traitor’s blood and his mentor’s blood. Later, he gave himself a title, The Stalker.

Tera said with vegenance, “Now I hunt, dividing your numbers. Watching from that dark place, cataloging your sins, I am the ghost of retribution. You may forget but you are not innocent. I am the Stalker.”

(471 words)

オムラ・インダストリの日常
Omura Industry Corp's Daily life

「ドーモ、ローマカラテ=サン。シルバーキーです」
「ドーモ、シルバーキー=サン。ローマカラテです」
挨拶は我がクランのビジネスにおいて何よりも優先されるものである。
「ローマカラテ=サン、任務だ」
「ヨロコンデー」
「コーパスの重要人物が次期開発計画を輸送中という連絡が入った」
コーパスとオムラはビジネス上で激しい衝突をしている。
オムラ・インダストリの目標は、テンノの技術で利益を上げることだ。
例を挙げると、テンノ・ラボ計画にも、オムラは大きく関わっている。
現在、オムラの最大の障害であるのがコーパスだ。
「コーパスの計画を奪い、奴らを打ち破るのだ」
「わかりました、シルバーキー社長。任務が終わったら報告します」
「ローマカラテ=サン、出発の前にバンザイ・チャントをして行きたまえ」
「ヨロコンデー!」
「「オームラ!オムラ!オームラ!オームラ!オムラ!オームラー!」」
彼らのチャントはホールに響き渡った。

"Domo, Rome-Karate=san. This is SilverKey."
"Domo, SilverKey=san. This is Rome-Karate."
Aisatsu(greeting) is intended to be priority more than anything in the business of my clan.
"Rome-Karate=san, I give you mission."
"With pleasure."
"I informed it that an important person of the corpus was transporting next development program."
Corpus and Omura are conflicting violently in business.
Omura Industry Corp's goal is profitable in the Tenno's technology.
For example, Tennno Labo's plan, Omura is heavily involved.
Now,Omura's biggest obstacle is a corpus.
"You take a plan and destroy them."
"Yes, chairman SilverKey. I will report you if the mission is complete."
"Rome-Karate=san, Let's cast Baizai Chant before departure."
"With pleasure!"
""O-mura! Omura! "O-mura! Omura! "O-mura! Omura!""
Their Chorusing echoed through the hall.

http://i.imgur.com/wn8t4fq.jpg

ミッション直前!
ローマカラテは自分の肩のマークを確かめた。
オムラ・インダストリ・コープのマークは伝説のライジン(雷神)を象徴するものである。
このマークにかけて、ブザマな姿を見せることは許されない。
ローマカラテは精神を集中させ、太鼓を叩きだした。
伝説では、雷神が太鼓を叩いた音こそが雷だという。
オムラ・インダストリに所属するテンノ達は、出陣前に太鼓を打ち鳴らし、雷神に祈りを捧げる。

...Just before the mission!
Rome-Karate made ​​sure the mark of his shoulder.
Omura Industry Corp's mark is symbolic of traditional RAIJIN(the thunder god).
swear by this mark, It is not permitted to show a timid appearance.
Rome-Karate concentrate the mind, and began to beat the drum.
In the legend, the sound of thunder is RAIJIN pounding drums.  
Omura Industry Corp's Tenno beated the drum before the go to war, they pray to the RAIJIN.

http://i.imgur.com/FH40Bkb.jpg

「目標を捕捉した」
木星、コーパス・ガス・シティ。
ローマカラテは風のように侵入した。
「イヤーッ!」
ローマカラテはSNIPETRON VANDALを射撃!
「グワー!」
標的は足を撃たれた。
「アイエエエ…」
「ハイクを詠め」
「コーパスな…早く来て欲しい…給料日」
「イヤーッ!」
「サヨナラ!」
ローマカラテの致命的な一撃が、コーパス・オフィサーを爆発四散させた!
「情報を送りました」
「うむ……この計画書によると、コーパスはハデスでソーラー・レールの再開発を企画している」
「ワッザ!?」
「直ちにハデスに向かい、コーパスの計画を破壊せよ。コーパスはソーラー・レールの守護者としてアンブラスを派遣している。抹殺せよ」
「ヨロコンデー」
オムラのテンノは残業を恐れない。

“I have discover the target.”
Jupiter, Corpas gas city.
Rome Karate invaded like the wind.
"Yearrrtt!"
Rome-Karate shoot with SNIPETRON VANDAL!
"Guwa!!"
Target is shot in the leg.
"Aieeee..."
"Compose a haiku."
"Corpas...I want to come early...Payday"
"Yearrrtt!"
“Sayonara!”
Rome-Karate's Deadly blow exploded Corpas officers's body and was scattered into pieces!
Rome-Karate picked up a plan.
"I sent the information."
"Well...According to this plan, Corpas are planning redevelopment of SOLAR RAIL in Hades."
"What is that !?"
"Will you Immediately visit Hades, and broken Corpas plan. Corpas has sent Ambulas as guardian of the SOLAR RAIL. Assassinate it."
"With pleasure."
Omura's Tenno are not afraid of overtime.

http://i.imgur.com/KX5XYe7.jpg

「ドーモ、アンブラス=サン。ローマカラテです」
ローマカラテは合掌し挨拶を述べた。
「ピガー!ピガガガー!」
アンブラスの挨拶は耳触りな電子音だった。
アンブラスの連射!
ローマカラテは迅速な動きで回避!
「イヤーッ!」
ローマカラテは距離を詰め、BRAKKを撃つ!
七発!
ローマカラテは身をかわし迅速に再装填――
「ピガガガー!」
「グワー!」
アンブラスのファイア・ブラストがローマカラテを直撃!
「アバーッ!」
ローマカラテの全身に火が燃え移る!
深刻なダメージだ!
見よ!ローマカラテはイクサの咆哮を叫ぶ!
ゴウランガ!
ウォーフレームの全身を包んでいた火が消え、カラテが満ち溢れる!
「イヤーッ!イヤーッ!イヤーッ!」
ローマカラテはアンブラスに突進し、突進し、突進した!
BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
無慈悲なローマカラテの射撃は、アンブラスの頭を爆発四散させた。
「インダストリ!」
ローマカラテは古のパワーワードを叫ぶ!

"Domo, Ambulas=san. This is Rome-Karate."
Rome-Karate joins his hands and say aisatsu.
"Piga! Pigagaga!"
Ambulas's aisatsu were the bleeps that were hearing impression.
Ambulas's Rapid-fire !
Rome Karate is avoided by rapid movement !
"Yearrrtt!"
Rome Karate close the distance, and shoot with a BRAKK!
Seven shots!
Rome-Karate dodge and rapidly Reload--
"Pigagaga!"
"Guwa!!"
Ambulas' Fire Blast directly hit Rome-Karate !
"Abaaaaa!"
Fire extend itself to the whole body of Rome Karate !
Serious damage!
Look! Rome-Karate shout War Roar!
Gouranga!
Fire of the whole body of War frame disappears, and Karate is full of full!
"Yearrrtt! Yearrrtt! Yearrrtt!"
Rome-Karate charge, charge, and charge Ambulas!
BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
Devastating shoot by Rome-karate, exploded the Ambulas's head and was scattered into pieces.
“Industry!”
Rome-Karate shaut the ancient power word!

http://i.imgur.com/mkJFljq.jpg

「カラテ……ザゼン……そしてカラテだ」
クランに設けられた庭は、サツバツとした気持ちを和らげてくれる。
ローマカラテはとりわけ、秋の庭を好んでいた。
川の冷たさが心地よい。
コーパスの計画が打ち砕かれたが、これはイクサの始まりに過ぎない。
SOLAR RAILを巡る争いは、これからの最大の争点となるだろう。
ローマカラテは来るべき新たな戦いの予感を思い、僅かな休息を楽しんでいた……

"Karate...Zazen...and Karate."
Clan's garden will ease the feeling that SATSUBATSU(Barbarous).
Among other things, Rome karate favorite a garden in the fall.

Coldness of the river is pleasant.
Corpas's plan broken, the beginning of the war.
Battle for SOLAR RAIL is It will be the biggest issue in the future.
Rome Karate foreseeing the upcoming deadly battle, was enjoying a moment of rest...

http://i.imgur.com/ahjpK4G.jpg

Edited by Roma_Karate

Nyx Corrupted

Nyx, the manipulator of minds, awakened on the far away planet of Eris. Gifted with her amazing abilities to infiltrate the minds of her targets to render them confused and vulnerable, Nyx opens a window of opportunity for her allies to eliminate the Grineer, Corpus, and those who oppose the Lotus.

Fighting alongside her fellow Tenno, Nyx worked her way back to her home planet of Eris, possibly hoping to find the cause or source of her manipulative talents. Upon arriving to her planet, searching for the answer to her questions. Among the scattered ruins of her home, Nyx finds a relict, a key. Different from the normal keys Nyx and the Tenno have found, Nyx seeks the answer from the Lotus.

Out of the reach of her Tenno brothers and sisters, Nyx finds herself in the void, but in ruins. The remains on Grineer and Corpus walks hacked apart, Nyx closely looks at the bodies. The sense of fear rushed through her body. Only one weapon can do the horrendous blow done to these bodies…..Hate….which means...Stalker…

“We meet at last Tenno” The voice of the stalker riddled in Nyx’s head, pulsing evil thoughts. “Betray the Tenno”, “Destroy the Lotus”, “ Give yourself into Hate, Dread and Despair”. Mustering all the power Nyx can create trying to fight the evil thoughts of Stalker, thinking to herself “ The Tenno are good, We are strong, We serve to Lotus who is good” But it was too late, Nyx knew….her mind, once power in controlling others...was now Corrupted

Screenshots on the lowest settings on my computer just wouldn't do this story justice. My hope was that once you were in this mission, and you defeated Stalker, he would drop all his blueprints for his weapons, but if you didn't defeat Stalker. Nyx would then be corrupted changing your her once green and grey appearance to a dark and sinister black, and you would fight againest the Tenno in at least one mission, then Nyx's mind would not be corrupted anymore, and everything goes back to normal. Really hope you guys enjoy this, and sorry about no screenshots. :D