Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Quest Unknown!

[DE]Megan

6vq6.jpg

I am rage, I am a woman wronged. I am the unstoppable tide that tears down the flimsy walls erected by men that seek shelter from the elements that seek to eliminate them. I am the howling wind that echoes the hollow doubts buried deep in their hearts, every monster from their childhood nightmares come to take them into the darkness they so fear.

I am passion, the one whom cries out with the voice of an angel in the moments of silence that follow the flaring of my delicate temper. Oh, the exquisite sensations of agony and adrenaline, endorphins flowing like the rivers of red that follow in the wake of my caress. Like those streams of life my heart races with reckless abandon, yearning to press ever onward into the uncharted and exciting territories that await my arrival.

I am nuture, the one whom reaches for those that stumble. I am the angel that calls to them in dulcet tones, the unwavering guardian that for that brief moment is their everything. When they need me I do not abandon, when they are threatened I defend them, when the darkest of moments are upon us I am their light.

I am balance, a supporter of the Grineer for far beyond the unpleasant emotions the Corpus stir within me I see a greater reason to support the unstoppable warmachine. I see an unsustainable war waged by decaying clones, clones that shall steadily lose all viability as their mass production instills ever more defects. The warmachine shall grind to a halt and what remains of those that opposed it shall be rendered inert.

I am vengence, I am a woman wronged. With inexorable creeping certainty I shall watch the those responsible for the horrors inflicted upon me fall. It matters not if it is as slow as the crawling glacier, or as rapid as the wild dance of a raging fire I shall savour the sweet taste of my revenge. It is said that I am not quite all here, but I must disagree - I have never felt as certain of myself before as I do now.

xqwp.jpg

It started out as a routine scouting mission.  A Tenno squad operating around the Europa system had disappeared.  The Lotus had contacted me, ordered me to sweep the area in search of any sign of the squad.  My search led me Naamah, a cold, desolate asteroid with a strong Corpus contingent.  Why was such an out of the way asteroid this important?  Did it have anything to do with the missing Tenno?  I needed to investigate further.  What I discovered was a new Corpus proxy.  Some sort of giant Osprey, well-armed, with the name Raptor etched on its wings.  So this is what took out the Tenno squad.  My orders were to simply find out what had happened to my fellow Tenno, not engage the enemy.  Still, I had escaped detection so far.  This could be the best opportunity to destroy it.  I decided to engage.  The fight did not go well.

2014-02-19_00015.jpg

Devastating explosions forced me to retreat.  This new enemy, the Raptor, was indeed dangerous.  With devastating firepower and strong armor it was far stronger than any Corpus tech I had yet encountered.  To defeat it I would need much better weaponry.  Perhaps I could find the firepower I needed from the same source as the Corpus, the Orokin Derelicts.  I set a course immediately.

Quietly, I made my through the dark derelict ship.  Alone, I wanted to try to avoid any infested on the ship.  One infested could quickly turn into a horde, a horde I just wasn’t equipped to face.  As I searched the dark corridors, I found someone else here in search of Orokin tech.  A Grineer force was quietly sneaking through the same corridors.  Was this a small scouting party, or were there heavy units nearby?  I decided it was best to avoid the Grineer, they weren’t why I was there.

2014-02-19_00036.jpg

After hours avoiding the ships inhabitants and its new visitors I found one of the Orokin Vaults.  Inside I found one of the Orokin’s great weapons, or what remained of it.  It wasn’t much, but I hoped once I got it back to my lab I would be able to develop it into a weapon that could overpower the Raptor.  Back at the lab I was able to modify my Penta with the power cell of weapon I had found.  

2014-02-19_00044.jpg

2014-02-19_00003.jpg

Armed with greater firepower, I once again set out to Naamah to battle the Raptor.  This time the enemy was waiting for me, I’d blown any hope for a surprise with my last failed attack.  This time I was more cautious.  Carefully circling the area out of range of the Raptor’s blasts, until I could hide inside a nearby building.  Waiting until the right moment, I dove from cover and fired at the Raptor.  My new Orokin fused grenades were devastating.  After a few exchanges, the Raptor’s blasts exploding around me, mine lighting up the frozen sky, I managed to defeat the Raptor, destroying it utterly.

2014-02-19_00098.jpg

Did this in 20 minutes in a hurry so enjoy reading :D

There are stories about a place filled with Orokin technology that was abandoned long time ago and all its treasures were left behind. This place is called the Void. Some believe in it, some doubt about the whole idea. But the discoveries made in the field lead as to the fact that the Orokin lived. We have just found a way to enter this Void so we have to prepare ourselves to fight against whatever is inside it.

As currently the only way to travel to the Void is wormholes, activated by clumsy machines found around the solar system, wich are powered by the relics Lotus has named Tower keys, he had to use one and risk our very excistance just to see this place.

http://gyazo.com/5c2eace7d3971357dd539b2604e20349

We survived the trip barely, one of our cell members and our clan leader, Viktorofsweden, got stuck in the vortex and is lost forever in the bounds of time and space. We realized that the place was filled with all sorts of lifeforms, but as we went closer we noticed they weren't normal lifeforms, they were Corrputed. The corrupted enemies started firing at us and we had to retreat to a very large hall. We shut the door behind us and we could hear them trying to blast it open.

As we gazed at the huge hall with beautiful architecture we noticed some odd descriptions in the middle of it. Luckily, our cell had one of the few remaining Tenno that could Speak Orokin, Hollowback. He read the text and then suddently whole place started shaking. We realized it was an ancient spell left for those who desire the treasures deep in the Orokin vaults. Hollow was stunned and earth below him crumbled and he fell deep in a Time vortex, trapped there forever.

http://gyazo.com/7c7213bf84928ab7aeb90bd204b5fc95

We ran. Only 2 of us were left now, me and my good friend Lqmbda. We rushed to get out as we knew that the Vortex would soon suck us both in and finally the whole Void. We killed everything that stood in our way, most of them were Corrputed but there also were few wasps for some reason.

http://gyazo.com/60af71f594c5b0fa2b900ed0085b10f2

After reaching energy reactor we felt the Vortex growing stronger and we had to keep going. Behind the reactor room we saw our way out: dozens of escape pods ready to be used. But when we got to them sadly we noticed that all were taken. Taken by Tenno, sleeping in their cryopods peacefully. Sleeping to their unknown death.

We couldn't leave them behind. We decided to save their lives, with the cost of our own. We launched every single pod and then we just stood there. Looking at the beautiful Void, waiting to die. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. Something was pulling me, pulling me to another wormhole right next to me. I grabbed Lqmbda's hand and took him with me...

We've got company! It's the grineeer!
a3GQVSh.jpg
The lotus needs our help! She was preparing for an interrogation
wi43.jpg

When she was captured by the very targets we were to bring in for questioning!

There's no telling what they might be doing to her captive!
2hnaxj9.jpg

Luckily, our elite operatives have secretly infiltrated their base.
HeroShot_06.png
Now, it's up to you to rescue her from their clutches!

Good luck, Tenno!

EDIT: (Please note, I did not use any photoshop for these screenshots.)

Edited by Llyssa

"Undead", "Living dead", "zombies", they have been called many things over countless centuries, nearly all of which completely inaccurate. Now we simply call them "Infested". They are very much alive, whether it's from the reanimated dead flesh of those left behind, or those unfortunate enough to get infected from a scratch or bite from one or more of their countless numbers. We Tenno seem to be the only ones that are immune to whatever it is that turns one into another one of the Infested. My name is Finguine, and with my Vauban class Warframe, I am constantly on the hunt to keep their numbers in check as best as us Tenno can, but their numbers seem to increase faster than we can decrease them.

AUGPA00.jpg

While we continue to evolve ourselves, our weapons, our Warframes, the Infested continue to mutate. A small group of our greatest minds have gathered to study samples taken from various hunts in an attempt to locate their true origins, along with discovering ways to better combat this universal threat, and monitor one of the great fears many of us Tenno have, the Infested mutating to bypass our natural immunity to them, and perhaps find a cure for those that are still in the early stages of infection. Although, once the body has twisted itself in the later stages, it is doubtful anyone would want to live out their life like that, as the body would be far beyond repair.

2BOo3Ce.jpg

Although we are clearly far from discovering means to put a stop to this flesh controlling parasitic disease, our research has uncovered a means of weaponizing it in ways we can control. The Nyx class Warframes specifically have found a rather interesting means, since they are still living creatures, the Nyx can use their mind control ability to be seen as its ally briefly, some of which use them as mounts in that short time.

kkIymXK.jpg

It is our job, our duty to keep the balance, and this is a threat potentially more dangerous than both Corpus and Grineer, merely from how great their numbers are, and how easily their numbers are in continuous rate of growth. There are plenty of tasks any Tenno can take up to help this cause. Locate other Tenno and recruit them to the cause, keep their numbers down until we can discover a way to stop them, maintain the balance among the other factions such as the Grineer and Corpus, conduct research with your fellow clan members in your dojo, or make other new discoveries that may help maintain the balance. Time to see what you're made of, Tenno.

Let it go

w4Xl43m.jpg

Words could not describe the immense pain as my energy force was drained but there was no time to stop, not even for a second of revenge. In every direction were products of the Technocyte virus all converging to meet with us. We were both severely damaged and making haste towards extraction the Lotus had marked for us. Every door would creak from the derelict state of the vessel opening and closing just in time as we'd rush through... All but one re-opened.

yrVP0bH.jpg

Turning around I frantically tried to pry it open yet there was no change from the illuminated glow of red. I could hear the horde advancing in full force despite all the gunfire from my fellow Tenno.

"Maeko... please just run."

Not a trace of life was in that voice. Tears never ceased to flow down my face. I couldn't give him his final blessing.

Edited by JoshInSpace

Redemption

He felt cold. Maybe it was the dark space, maybe it was cold sweat running down his back. He was nervous with his head overwhelmed by thoughts. Exalin had to focus on the mission. He heard the engine slowing down. He has arrived and there it was, a Grineer ship.  A huge fortress in space. Exalin went in.

VSg08ih.jpg

As he was sneaking through the ship, he stepped into something. Blood.

-I'm behind you. -he heard from behind- Why are you here?

-I'm here for my mission. The Lotus sent me here to destroy the reactor.

He turned around and saw a figure, a Tenno.

-What are you doing here? Who are you?

-I am Asyn. What's your name?

-I'm Exalin.

-Why do you follow the Lotus's orders?

-It's my duty, to protect my home.

-Duty...the word that makes us forget our own desires, turns us into puppets for others to manipulate.

-The way you talk about Tenno, you sound sad. What happened? I won't judge.

- I was on an assassination mission with my partner. We had no idea it was a trap. I sat silently as he went in. I saw him die there. I could have stopped him but I didn't! They killed him and there's no way I could go back knowing that. We're getting close now. Exalin remained silent throughout their way.

They arrived to the reactor room, the ship's heart. The reactor was bare, lighting up the room.

jradfAY.jpg

-Well, this is it. Shooting it will alarm the Grineer. There's going to be lots of them so I hope you brought enough ammo.

qZPAfb4.jpg

Hordes of Grineer rushed in through the doors, screaming in anger and screaming in pain from the immediate hail of bullets they got as a response from the Tenno. They heard an alarm pierce the air. The reactor was critically damaged.

-You have to get out, get to the escape pods!

-What about you!? 

-I'll override the pod controls from the console. My partner's murderer is here and he won't get away.

HDdmh6j.jpg

-Do you just want revenge?

-Not revenge, redemption. Take this. You'll make more use of it than me. You're a skilled warrior, keep on fighting. Fight for yourself, follow your dreams.

Screeching metal and bursting fires. The ship was slowly collapsing, ready to take away anyone on board.

As he saw an open pod, Exalin got inside quickly and seated himself as the hatch locked down.

-Never forget me. -said his last words Asyn as Exalin was launched out in the pod within minutes of the mothership's demise. There was a loud noise, the last roar of a dying beast. A bright light flashed and then there was silence. What was once a representation of power was now chunks of metal floating through the dark. He was alone again. He now knew his dream, to become a warrior like Asyn. He grabbed Asyn's sword, wiping the blood and dust off the blade. On it was an inscription. It said "Redemption".

Warframe0002_zps65958688.png

On the periphery of the Origin System, there exists a clan whose sole purpose is to follow their Master’s wishes. They take a most unnatural delight in slaying their foes. But only from their Master’s most hated foes will these Tenno take a trophy, their enemy’s skull, and place it in their Dojo. And this is why no other clans are allowed to visit. A total of eighteen members spar within the halls, training for when their Master might appear and test them. But out of them, three stand out as the ones who created this clan, at the behest of their Master. A Saryn, a Mag, and an Ember were saved by their master after they endured a most grueling awakening.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228986559

The Saryn was transported in a Grineer ship. One flameblade accidentally activated the cryopod, which awoke her from her slumber. Still a bit groggy, she made no noise, and when the flameblade was distracted by a passing scorpion, she made her escape. Weaponless and weakened, she hid in the ship's vents and under the floor grates, avoiding any attention, and those that would have found her, instead were covered in venom. Soon enough, the bodies filled with a virus were discovered and the entire ship knew that a warframe was loose. Before a day passed, she was cornered. Heavy Grineer units were closing in, until her master appeared. In the blink of an eye, he cut through them with a flurry of throwing knives and took her with him.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228989357

The Mag was going to be the next part of the Zanuka project. She was released from her cryopod and put into the dissecting machine. She struggled to escape, but she did not have the strength for it. Her Master came just as it was activated and he put his blade through it. Freeing her, they left quickly.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=229257421

The Ember was on an Orokin Derelict, jammed in the rafters, safe from the infested. A Grineer force came onto the ship and was overwhelmed, but a stray bullet hit her pod and awakened her. The bullet also damaged the opening mechanism, trapping her inside. Time passed; days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months, months turned into years, yet still she was stuck, watching the abominations taunt her. One day, her Master came aboard, firing bladed arrows through the infested. Freeing her from her torment, they disappeared in a puff of black smoke.

Warframe0376_zpsb331d65a.png

These three ladies were joined by more of those saved by their Master. A Nekros left forgotten in an abandoned dojo, an Oberon was almost completely enveloped by a grand tree, a captured Loki discarded as too damaged for the Zanuka project; all obey their Master. They go into the field, destroying all foes, waiting for their Master to come and test them again. All Tenno know their Master's name and fear his arrival. For he is death incarnate, the hatred burning throughout the Origin System. His servants kill in his name. And his name is the

500 words exactly. Ran out of room. This was fun. You need to do more of these. I put a action scene below, but I can't figure out how to make it a spoiler. Or how to embed steam screenshots.

“STALKER!” the Valkyr hears through her neural link. The Oberon looks frantic as the lights continue flickering. The Trinity and the Mag follow them into an empty Corpus cargo bay. The Oberon continues to send messages, “He’s after me. Keep me alive.” A black puff of smoke appears right behind him. They all back up and start shooting. The Valkyr gives a warcry to slow down her enemies. Her teammate start moving quite slow, but before they realize what has happened, it is too late. Throwing her rip line into the Oberon, she pulls him over her head and the Stalker fills him with despair. The Mag tries to bring her shields up, but the Valkyr paralyses her and the Stalker brings hate into her. The Valkyr goes hysterical and claws her way through the Trinity’s defenses and the Stalker sends dread through her. The Valkyr goes over to her, trying to crawl away, but to no avail. She reaches down to the bloodied warframe and grabs her helmet. With a savage twist, the helmet is freed from her chassis. She does the same to the other two dead, careful not to slip on the intestines spilled on the ground. After all three heads are in her possession, she bows to the Stalker and draws her weapons. She fires her boar, full auto, at him. The magnetic element makes his shields disappear, he tries to pull off a slash dash, but slips on the bowels of the Mag and lets the Valkyr dodge it, and she pulls out her Afuris and unleashes her storm of radiation upon him. He goes into his absorb, and she stops firing. The blast from the absorb hits her, but she exaggerates the wound. The Stalker walks over and looks down upon her prone form. As he crouches to gather the skulls, she draws her ether sword and plunges it through him, letting the virus consume him. As she removes it from him, he looks at her, “You did well.” She adjusts her trophies as he begins to disappear in black smoke. “Thank you, Master.”  

Edited by FossilHunter13

Nyx 101: Things not to forget when losing yourself in the minds of others

Bacon.

Note to my future self 1:  The most IMPORTANT thing to remember is that the Infested love bacon.

If it's a race between you and a Volt, make sure they think he smells more like bacon.

You'd think the infested had the most twisted thoughts in the Galaxy, they don't.  They've been devolved down to the simple urges really... so if you can make them all think that each of their packmates is a slow Rhino covered in pigskin instead of tin foil, I highly recommend it.

Note to my future self 2: 

The MOST  Important thing to remember about Corpus is that they are....well let's just say they're prudes that like to look at unprudish things.

Soooo..... 

Dress the images of Nova or Oberon appropriately and you can stun them all with visions that will make them so happy it will give even a novice Valkyr time to shred them into naughty bits.

Note to my future self 3: 

The Most Important thing to remember about Grineer is they just want to be loved for who they are. Really.  I've peeled back thousands of those rotten onions the Grineer call brains.. and you know what's at the center?  A big warm fuzzy childlike longing for their mommies.  They just want to be held.   So let them all feel that love for a few seconds as they see their loving mommas, then turn momma into a Tenno that just threw momma into a pit of infested and they're gnawing on her like she's a roast pig at a Luau. 

Note to my future self 4: 

When doing any of this to a pack of whatever you may face from the first 3 notes, be sure to hide somewhere.   Preferably out of site.  In a box.

Final Note to my future self:  Come back to me.  Remember who I am... and whatever you do don't get stuck in The Mind of the Void again. 

The Quest for Hayden Tenno: The First Tenno

1_zps6b32354c.png

The two Tenno met in their Dojo, ready to begin the search. This would be a hard quest, but rewarding nonetheless. It would take them farther than they ever would have imagined, and could possibly drive them to the depths of insanity. They were preparing to search for Hayden Tenno, the very first Tenno. Hayden had been put in a cryopod like the rest of the Tenno, and was resting somewhere in the universe. Volt and Saryn were determined to find him.

2_zps9260cd29.png

The Tenno began their search at a Corpus facility, a facility rumored to carry information about anything and everything. Shooting their way through the Corpus forces, they arrived at their destination: the main computer. They installed the data drive and let the Lotus begin hacking, while defending the computer with their lives as Corpus forces poured in from every direction. The two Tenno were almost overwhelmed right as soon as the Lotus finished hacking and getting the information from the computer. Thinking quickly, Volt unleashed his most powerful ability, Overload, which destroyed every light in the room and killed every Corpus that was in the area.

3_zps26a06442.png

The search turned up that there was information on the earliest Tenno in an old Orokin facility in the Void. The Tenno enlisted the help of two others to aid them through their journey into the depths of the warped facility. All throughout it were the lifeless, mind-controlled husks of the three factions who attempted to invade the building. The four Tenno made quick work of them and continued on their way. An ancient Orokin computer rested at one of the dead ends, which is where the Tenno installed the Lotus to begin her search for the first of their kind.

4_zps61b871c0.png

This search was much more promising, as it gave the exact coordinates of Hayden Tenno’s cryopod where he was resting after being taken by Corpus who sought to exploit his power. After a long firefight between the two warriors and every single Corpus guarding Hayden, they finally found him, resting in his cryopod. This wasn’t the end, as more Corpus began flooding through doors on either side of the platform Hayden was resting on. Volt and Saryn fought to the best of their abilities, taking down Corpus after Corpus until none were left. After they had taken down the final Corpus soldier, they looked upon their ancestor, and used their mighty strength to carry him back to their Dojo, where he rests to this day.

5_zpsd38c8f78.png

Many will fight to claim the first Tenno, but as long as this clan of warriors is around, none shall have him. Hundreds of years will pass, and Hayden will still be with this group of Tenno who fought to defend their great forefather. Led by Trinity, the group of Tenno went on to write their names into history, and became even greater warriors. Hayden Tenno would be proud.

Author's Note: Sorry for the final picture being terrible quality. I had only 7 minutes to take the picture since my partner was apparently very busy yesterday and most of this morning. I had to pull all of this together in half an hour, so I couldn't even polish the story. The final picture really makes me feel bad because that just kills my chances with the contest. The textbox is there and the Corpus are attacking and it's severely blurry and the cryopod is nearly destroyed. The worst picture I've ever taken ever, and I feel really ashamed.

Edited by ShiningArmor

The one who stalks the Tenno struck again, targeting an inexperienced one. He was unfortunately alone on earth. Despite his armament of an Ash warframe, Grineer weaponry, and a glaive, he was too inexperienced. But just before the "stalker" could deal a killing blow, a mysterious Tenno appeared, equipped with an Oberon warframe.

Warframe0016_zpscf617d61.png 

Almost with ease, he used timing and patience to ward off the attacker, eventually forcing him to flee. When the Grineer began attacking again, the Ash was alone, the Oberon having disappeared just as quickly as he showed up.

Warframe0028_zps2011f6ce.png

Shocked by the skill with which the Oberon handled himself, the Ash spent long nights obsessively digging up information on the mysterious character. Finally, he found what he was looking for: the Guild of Guardians, an organization of Tenno dedicated to fighting the last remnants of the Orokin, including the "stalker."

Warframe0010-Copy_zps4c580628.png

Inspired, the Ash set out to find the Oberon again, so that he might learn the ways of the guild, and be ready for round two with the stalker."

Warframe0387_zps284afbcb.png

5jOKXso.jpg

I chimed in, reminding her of the objective. She didn’t need it, but she was thankful. Tenno are accustomed to a sever and take mentality. Yet today, this Ember, clad in a frame of original design, was the Veil’s freight ship of a delivery girl. Moving in a swift stride she navigated the Psamathe ship, weaving through the mumbling box heads and the hissing bipedal machinery. She bounced from crate to crate counting the heads. Box eight..Box nine. Just above the ninth crewman patrol route was the goal. With the path clear and security silenced by arrow she took a breath moved on.

vmwpoxN.png

Brakk first, as courtesy. She slipped in second. Poor chap would have been scared to death if he wasn’t already. She rushed towards the man, but stopped short waiting for the call. I relayed the vital readings to her. She didn’t need it. She pushed aside his smashed data pad and pulled out her own. Might have sworn under her breathe if she spoke a word. What was I supposed to tell her? Mission failed? It couldn’t be left here. This was foul play, I assured her. She was already inspecting the room, a little noisy for my taste.

Suddenly, from the room’s vidcom we were graced by high prince capitalism himself, Alad V.  This was bad. She stood inches from the feed, pistol gripped, taking the snarky greeting face first. This was bad. A secret project breed in Psamethe facilities, the use of a failed Zanuka, and funding from a third party were all checked of the list he fumed over. Her position shifted. Taking a step back her head dropped to the pad, but the data wasn’t there. I already had it grafted to her warframe’s systems. A new mission objective appeared in her feed. “Keep Uroboros from Alad”

Tej7W98.png

DKQNDWm.png

Alad did the laughing as two hyenas blew a hole through the wall. One didn’t stop as knocked her clear off her feet, draining energy. She raised a weapon, but taking only a glance, broke into a sprint. I directed her down the next left hallway to the project room, but she ran by. I couldn’t blame her, but the hyenas wouldn’t stop. Five steps out on a catwalk and into the air with explosions at her feet. She hit the ground hard and rolled away from more rockets. She struggled to fight, and struggled to escape as more hyena’s lined the hallways. I highlighted the room again. She didn’t need it. She was finally there, bruised and battered. I triggered a lock down.  

tRqYETG.png

The data held the protocol for unlocking and relocating Uroboros. It wasn’t a user’s manual, but she was trained in the ways. As the glass parted she eyed the craft of genes and steel. To my surprise text feed scrolled up my com. I told her Alad often experimented with Nyx. She told hold and felt the pulse in her grip.

She told me he was dead.

21opy0h.jpg

"I was once. . . . a man"

1195ut3.jpg

Captured by corpus scum, tortured to no end. . . . murdered. No, I cheated death. I was given a second chance. Life was stolen from me, and so was she.

2dranhl.jpg

I would not rest until I find her. My soul-mate stripped from my life. I would take their souls to even the pain!

x3fwg3.jpg

I will destroy everything belonging to them until I find her. No Corpus is safe. No one. . . . 

99p5ys.jpg

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/179756-my-nekros-drauga/

Edited by _Drauga_

The only thing Saryn remembered from her life before cyrosleep was battling hordes of infested.  Infested that killed her friends, her comrades, her family.

2014-02-19_00026.jpg

Now, awake in a new time she is filled with hatred.  Revenge will be the focus of this new life.  Her old powers, whatever they were, are forgotten.  She will forge new powers.  She studies her hated foe, seeking to better understand the power of their deadly toxin.  She studies the dangerous hulking ancients.

2014-02-19_00029.jpg

She drags their corpses to her lab.  There she tears them apart, their power will become her power.  She adds the corrosive toxin to her arsenal.

2014-02-19_00001.jpg

Armed with her new weapons, she unleashes her furry upon the infested.

2014-02-19_00014.jpg

Even the great Lephanits cannot stand before her furry.

2014-02-20_00027.jpg

With each foe she kills, each corpse ridden with her new plagues and poisons, her obsession only grows.  She searches for more enemies to unleash her fury, her plague upon.  Her new plague will never be satisfied, not until they are all dead!

THE RETURN OF SKANA

For dominate in this era,we must be strive as much as possible , but I affirmative we have some power are not awake . Blade master SKANA is only one TENNO that can casting unknown weapon from the body , maybe he know something we don't know .But in a rescue mission great while ago, he was captured and brought to Protection compatriots.Now we need to find him .

I find out some imformatio about SKANA from  black market ,he maybe obtained by corpus ,who's named DERF OLEN。The DERF OLEN is renowned by research and development of security systems ,besides, he is keen to develop a machine that can brainwash the TENNO. His laboratory on the''Triton'' are furnish many  special laser detectors which can descover invisibler. If it found intruders ; laser cannon on the ceiling will be able to precise to kill the invaders。

By destruction generators, we have successfully sneaked into the laboratory , but we can't find the skana. by the DERF OLEN communication record,we find out the DERF OLEN privately use the SKANA Transaction with GRINNER;as the price GRINNER resurrection ALAD V to help him develop brainwashing machine, and DR Gorb who's bought SKANA,is the GRINNER'S virus researchers  .

DR Gorb's laboratory are located on ''Umbrie'', but GRINNER all in there are turn into the Infested which we never seen,their cuticle becomes thehard shell,apparently DR Gorb use SKANA do a failed experiment in here. We found DR Gorb and still  imprisoned SKANA in the safe room, , Gorb are growed many hard shell on his body , and his hands becomes a twisting sturdy tentacles . He  arrogant claims''the GRINNER are get more stronger power than TENNO now!! '' .

Although Gorb is hard to contend by emanate the infaction energy, we still defeat him. but when We go to the extraction by thought the mine road,Gorb obstruct of us again, but he's body has been turned into a giant scorpion-infested, it appears Gorb's achievement is volatility and failed , but this almost immortality monsters make us into despair , suddenly SKANA create a strange GLIVE from his body,and he pelting out and hurting the monster , the monster 's body have been multation and twisting,it bellow and then drop into the escarpment , we seize the chance to escape the mine .

After safely back CLAN. SKANA tell us the mystery power that he use  called 'avatar state '.SKANA refuse to join our clan , but he agree to teach us to use the "avata state".He hopes among every clan can be join forces by his teaching . for us  SKANA's return is not

only a pride for us but also it is a hope for all TENNO。

< Any ethnicity been to recession is must began from the internal's division  , tenno even have the power of , but they  need spirit unity much  !> --- SKANA

END

p.s:

1.''Triton''is Neptune satellite.

2. ''Umbrie''is Uranus satellite.

3.Gorb is not dead in this story.

4.Corpus doesn't have any boss  about Monitor.So i create a DERF OLEN.

5.ALAD V is not dead.But we don't know why .So i do this hypothesis.

6.SKANA is a Special in this game. So I conceive this storyabout and let him be a hero. 

7.my english is not very good althought i entrust

my friend to fixed my word and grammar but maybe it still

have some mistake. i earnestly request you ignore that.

8.i use PHORID to replace the scorpion

rhino replace the DR Gorb

because i can't get the phorid's picture.so i take the wiki's picture                     

wish you will like this story!!

Edited by 0220NEVIR

"Tenno wake.  You are needed, you're brothers and sisters suffer". The soothing voice of the Lotus wakes me from my slumber as my cryo pod opens and I climb into the warm confines of the only home I have ever known.  I have no memory of what came before the millennia long sleep the Lotus woke me from but I know there is purpose for me and my fellow Tenno.  A constant battle of blade and gun against ancient enemies.

The Lotus pulls me out of my reverie"Alad V harvests your fellow Tenno to construct robotic monstrosities“.  I feel a rush of anger as I imagine my siblings tortured and deconstructed to fill the pockets of the technocrat elite.  I walk past the alcoves housing my warframes reaching Mag prime and I feel a pull, a need for vengeance.  Decision made the metallic shell closes over my flesh and I feel renewed vigor in my ancient bones.  Armed I make my way to the deployment bay on the Lotus ship.

12HrAD7.jpg

Vq7Yqw4.jpg

Before I know it I am dropping through the gas surrounding Alad V's floating fortress city landing on a walkway amongst the external struts free of enemies.  My display shows the journey to my enemy will take minutes but is littered with MOA's and crewman, a slight hindrance to a Tenno versed in battle from birth.  My warframe leaps to action, powered by ancient technology eager for the hunt. These enemies fall by the wayside as I make my way through this floating city but the voice of Alad V rings out promising death. His taunts urge me on to greater feats of destruction and within a short space of time the doors open onto a great balcony looking down onto Jupiter’s clouds. 

dP3RA2q.jpg

JV6Eu4Y.jpg

There stands my enemies eager for battle, an amalgamation of Tenno parts made into a pet weapon, armed with claw and missile, heavily shielded and slaved to its creator who stands by it.  With practiced ease I shield polarize, knocking Alad V and Zanuka down.  Crush removes all the minor corpus enemies leaving Alad V alone with his twisted creation.  Before they have a chance to recover I start to fire upon Zanuka quickly dispatching the monster before I turn my attention to the maker.  He has neither the strength, the speed or the will to hold me off and soon I stand over his ruined corpse.  I take a moment to wish my Tenno siblings safe journey into the great beyond before I leave this scene of death. 

EeHpMXi.jpg

The return journey to the ship is short and I am quickly back in my home and out of my warframe.  My body yearns again for the crypod and the sleep of stasis but there is satisfaction in another successful mission.  As the cryopod closes I hear the lotus once again” Congratulations warrior, you have eased the burdens of the Tenno and earned your rest.  Till the horns of war call you forth again sleep my son".

DEBTS FROM THE PAST

The intel about Project Tethra was in Excalibur’s datamass and the Fomorian ship was about to collapse.  It was finally done. The first extraction ship had been intercepted and blown away, but the second one was on its way to arrive.

Ash told Excalibur to reach the extraction first: he wasn’t happy to proceed alone, but he was just an Initiate with a Skana, so he did as told. In the meantime, Ash reached the warehouse.

You can’t run from your past.

The warehouse room was suitable. Grineers in there were not even alerted, and Blade Storm dispatched them quickly.

1znweae.jpg

The murder of Lech Kril will not go unpunished.

-Show yourself already! I am here for you!- Ash yelled in no particular direction.

-We will finish it this time!-

I am your reckoning!

A cloud of black smoke formed behind Ash, a kneeling figure slowly began to rise from inside it. Ash turned back, now facing the Stalker: the dance of blades could begin.

The Stalker charged first, dashing towards Ash wielding his scythe, and the Tenno hardly managed to dodge. Then he countered, Ichors clashing repeatedly against Hate, steel met steel at incredible speed. Both the duellists only managed to inflict minor wounds to their opponent, but in a matter of few seconds Ash’ shields were annihilated, so he tried an evasive manoeuvre with his Smoke Bomb.

-How many times do I have to repeat myself? Your Tenno powers are useless!- said the Stalker, throwing an hail of Despair against the now visible Tenno, hitting him several times.

Ash, wounded and bleeding, found cover behind a column.

-Why do you do this, Stalker? Who are you?

The only answer was the hiss of an arrow next to his head, followed by others. The bleeding didn’t seem to stop, time was running out. Ash started running along the wall, firing his Synapse, then rolled towards the Stalker, avoiding his Hate. Then he tried his last card: he used Smoke Bomb again, taking advantage of that one single second of invisibility: the familiar feeling of his blade penetrating living flesh ran through his arm.

The Stalker fell on his knees: -You fought well, Tenno. You deserve answers. Ask your Lotus about the Sentients. And know this: Excalibur was NOT the first.-

Then he began to fade: -I... have failed... This one will remain... unpunished...-

Ash, still bleeding to death, whispered: -We both failed, and that is or punishment. Farewell, last of the Orokin, first of the Tenno... I did enjoy our dance...-

As he reopened his eyes, he found himself surrounded by a green mist of healing Nano spores.

-C’mon, Ash, we don’t have all day you know? Oh, by the way, with this we can call it even- said Excalibur.

-Even? What are you talking about?-

-I remembered you, even if you changed helmet. You were there at my Awakening, with Frost and Nyx. Now let’s go, there’s a ship waiting for us-

THE GRAY ONE

Origins of Nekros are known only to himself. But, as the time passes by, it seems like apathy, loneliness and pain advanced from being his servants to being his masters. 

This slendery figure knows no limitations, fears no one, forgives no one, loves.. No one? Probably. Yet, in the undergrounds of his mind, memory shard flashes faintly, giving away a sign of life of something that wasn't completely black back in the days.

He cheats life now, but, some time go, life cheated on Nekros. Cheated so hard that suppressed pain turned to anger, to agony, to.. Immortal lust for careless revenge. Silhouette sometimes prances through his memory, as he glides past ruins of his former world. Answers  can no longer stay hidden, no more can they evade his questions. Silhouette is getting more and more complete as days go, and pictures and frames are starting to form a jigsaw puzzle that finally makes sense. Maybe it's time to pay a visit to some of his relics long forgotten. Words flow into his head, forming a song that he always knew, but that never made any sense, yet, it was all he had.

The mocking bird sings no more,

out of fear of scores before.

Oppressive clutches made it silent,

come, see it, you, now, violent. 

Warframe%20Screen%2004.jpg

It was Earth, after all, that was the source. Now volatile, desolate world with remains of a civilization past. No physical clues there, though, but another flash appeared.

No one cares for how you feel,

once, my son, now, cold steel.

See what they made of heart once tender,

pale and grim, with arms so slender.

Pluto_Missions.png

''Pluto. Why Pluto? Who goes there?! Why am I so confused?''

Nothing again. No one, empty space, like it has always been for him. Memory shard started to fade again, as it gently shared it's final words:

Far away,

beyond this life,

lurking secrets, they await.

Futile cries,

futile strife,

to keep yourself away.

You can try to run,

you can try to hide,

but I'm ever present

right here, by your side.

By your side, not on your side.

Anger raged within Nekros. Too long journey, too much hope, and nothing in return. Seems life can trick an immortal one also. No truth, no answers, no relief, just death and fear. Just like it's always been for him. No use of reinventing himself and trying to change it. He is Nekros, bane of life, avatar of revenge and servant of loneliness. His black hole stare is there for a reason, and that's more than enough information he needs.

It was time to pay a visit to a, supposedly, new force in the known universe, which threatened his fellow brethren.

''Hello, cute Hyenas, do you want to play the scythe rape game?''

''Wha.. NO!''

''That's the spirit.''

Have your noticed that the Grineer are heavily protecting some sites and increased their aggression through the solar system into some specific points the last months?
http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2014/02/20/140220053233465023.jpg
Did you ever found a strange entrance on those sites?
http://nsa20.casimages.com/img/2014/02/20/140220053010630129.jpg
And fell into a secret, very dark place?
http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2014/02/20/140220053118118406.jpg

Recently, they attacked the Outer Terminus base with increased forces.

http://nsa20.casimages.com/img/2014/02/20/14022006030831226.jpg

There is no interesting resources out there. It's cold and far from everything. Can't you see something's happening?

The hidden sectors

This is too late, Tenno. We tried to warn and stop you, but you weren’t listening. You betrayed all of your system, fooled by the Lotus and your nescience. By your fault, everything may fall. There is no point in trying to restrain you, now. So my siblings and I won’t attack you this time, but give you the words which our kind carry for ages.

We, Orokin people, are locking our system, and name guardians of the dark alliance to protect the keys and secrets of the Metapulsar. Never again, it shall be opened without full knowledge of the dangers of the other systems. We’ll split our legacies into hidden and distant sectors in ways so that our descendants can access to them only if they had enough wisdom to have settled peace all over the system, or became so powerful that they control it totally. If our descendants cannot benefit of all the resources of the whole system, the dark alliance will be their last bulwark against destruction and slavery. We place this will into the hands of those who were called by the dark pact. May they open the eyes of our descendants, and prevent the opening of the sectors, granting access to the Metapulsar.

Now you know what is the role of my kind, and how wrong you are since the beginning. The greedy Corpus tried to fool us, but their sentence had been delivered. What has been stolen will return to us. But because of this, the Grineer have discovered the secret of the sectors and try to invade most of them. Follow our dark marks through the system, and clear the access to the hidden sectors. If you do that, we’ll set you free from your delusions and dispel the shadows of your past. If you betray the will of your ancestors, your madness will lead you all to the end.

This message will be sent by the Stalker, or some new character of its kind. (it can be a dark Valkyr or Zephyr). They will show us a path through darkened/submarine missions (with marks to follow), and can attack our enemies sometimes. We could need some thermal/aquatic vision or something.
There is supposed to be 1 secret sector per planet +1 in the void and 1 in the derelicts. (new map(s)?) We have to access to the hidden sector (no enemy, just using mobility though a dangerous obstacle course), to clear it (extermination-like), stop programmed activations (enhanced by grineer or corpus) (defense mobile-like?), and secure the sector (interception-like).
Once a sector is secured, we receive lore about the Metapulsar, distant systems, the dark alliance, Orokin people...

It'd be a pleasure to write those lore, but i can't within this contest. Plus, my contribution is maybe pathetic/not good enough. I have seen several great ideas and talents above. So i'll just give my current ideas as a sketch:
The Metapulsar is a very advanced device (even the Orokin people are not the inventors of it) which allows to travel though the Void to another system equipped with another Metapulsar. It was the tool used by the Orokin to send some of their ships into the void.
The Metapulsar is able to open a void dimension (anapulse) and to close it instantly (catapulse). The catapulse process of our Metapulsar has been locked by the Orokin, preventing to be propelled to another system, or other systems to enter this one.
The Metapulsar is likely located around Pluto, near the Outer Terminus.

The Dark Alliance (which Stalker belongs to) is much more complex than we think. Their main role is to protect the system from outer invasion. They were closely related to the Orokin and know a lot of stuff that the current Tenno ignore.

The sectors contains secrets kept by the Dark Alliance, about the Orokin technologies, but also other systems and their inhabitants, and very important crypted datas and treasures. Like device to manage the Metapulsar, for example.

I’ll stop here, these are just ideas. There is a vast potential scenario beyond this, this is just a first step. Battle for the control of the Metapulsar, but also more precisions about the Orokin civilisation and the events which lead them to their extinction. More precisions about the Void, the Orokin control device of the corrupted, the details of the functioning of the Metapulsar. Some new faction to be explored: the Darkened (not-definitive name), with their own story (how they are called, why, etc).
It leads too in the distant future to the discovery of new systems, with their own factions/story, etc.
That's it. ^^

Edited by Yaer

Two dark figures stand opposing one another before a pool of 
blood flooding from a dismembered body entwined with Orokin 
armor. The one without blood on his hands reveals a hidden 
blade from his arm, 'Do not believe I have forgotten that day, 
the final beat of those drums still echo upon my blade.'

The other with red stained weapons takes only a moment 
more of his silence and speaks: 'Then why is my blade the 
only one quenched by the blood of this traitor?'

'Your hatred is deluded, Stalker. I too have walked these 
desolate worlds while our brothers slept. I have watched you 
take The Mark upon us, it is you who is the traitor.' The 
Stalker turns his back and takes a step away from the other. 
'My contract is complete.'

From the other figure's opposite arm, another hidden blade is 
revealed. 'You cannot escape me, Stalker. I taught you all you 
know, I know what you are capable of.'

'Much has changed since that day of eternal silence, I am 
beyond smoke and knives now.' The Stalker turns his head to 
face his aggressor. 'You know why I hunt, It is not yet your 
time, like this one.' In an instant, two clouds of black smoke 
appear from each figure and within that moment, Ash stood 
with blades piercing where the Stalker was and stood alone. 

He looked to the remains of the mutilated Tenno then knelt before 
it, a dim red light faded from a piece of armor in the blood 
pool. Upon his vigil, a distress call is received. He declines the 
request from The Lotus and informs her from now on,

'Contracts only.'

j3yssqx.jpg

Secret of the Tenno

Before the Orokin or the Sentients, there were the Tenno. The Tenno were meant to balance the galaxy, and keep it from becoming a vile and evil place. Being headed by the Lotus, the Tenno have always been where they were needed, when they were needed, even if that was waiting deep within the Void, a mysterious and twisted place. 

When the war between the Sentients and Orokin started, the Lotus sent the Tenno to fight alongside the Orokin, as the Sentients would bring a dark future if they attained power. The Orokin created armor and weapons for the Tenno, the Prime weaponry of the galaxy, to help them better fight the Sentients. After years of brutal war, the Orokin and the Tenno defeated the Sentients, but the Tenno were not finished.

The Orokin held a ceremony to honor the Tenno for their bravery in the war. However, the Tenno had been instructed by the Lotus to murder the Orokin Emperor, telling them that he would turn the Orokin into an evil empire, becoming too powerful for the Tenno to stop. Four high ranking Tenno attended the ceremony, to represent their silent brothers and sisters. When the ceremony started, the Tenno openly killed the Emperor, and immediately afte r, the ceremony became a battlefield. Only 3 of the four Tenno had returned, they were Excalibur, Loki, and Mag. The fourth, whose identity has been lost to the ages, remains.

The Tenno, after crippling the Orokin by starting a bloody civil war over the throne, remained to ensure peace would be kept. Cut off from Orokin Technology, they engineered their own versions of their Exo-armor and weapons, although they were not as ornamental and powerful as the Prime equipment they based it off of. When the Lotus ensured the Tenno that balance had been achieved, she instructed them to sleep, sleep until they were again needed....

Now, as a group of Tenno explore the depths of the Orokin Derelict, they find a vault not like the others. Once opening it with all four of their dragon keys, they see the untouched scene of the Ceremony. Bodies were spread all over the room, bulletholes on the walls, slash marks on the floors, and at the end, sitting in a throne, with a Skana Prime through his chest, was the Emperor. They could see a Prime Warframe at the foot of the throne, with piles of bodies next to it, and they slowly made their way over to see which frame it was. The Tenno, before they could see which one it was, were contacted by the Lotus. "Tenno, you should be reminded of your history..."
cleardot.gif

Twilight053s_DerelictLobby.png

orokin_vault_by_jowain92-d6yk2bj.jpg

Edited by DaVinciX99

Burn it all. Just burn. Burn. I've seen so many die now, I just feel nothing.
  I watch them turn to ash.
  As I stand atop the broken bones of my enemies, I know I am victorious, but I am not unscathed, I know that I should be feeling something, something for this killing, but I can't find it in myself to anymore.

01mr.png

I know what they did to Valkyr. I feel for her. Twisted, made into what she is against her will. I see echoes of myself in her.
  Yet she became what she did not through... the void. Not through any dark mysteries. Not through any unfightable horror of the nature of the universe.
  But from human cruelty.
  I've looked into the heart of chaos. The void.
  I know that when I was a child on that ship it changed me, but I have not, I /will not/, become it.

The cost is high, and though I put a show on, my style, my bravado, after these years I feel like every death is another little smear on my soul to justify. Even the clones, I know that like me, they were made into what they were through no say of their own - I cannot judge them for that.

bx2x.png

But I will fight the corpus until they burn.
  I know the grineer will atrophy without Regor. I've learned to look at the long game.   The corpus must burn.
  The corpus must burn because I know their machine needs to burn. And every cog needs to burn. Until it all burns. I want humanity to be free again. Free again from the corporations that have come to dominate them, to free them from their paymasters. If nothing is changed then more innocent lives get snuffed out. I'm like the wildfire that lets the trees re-seed and regrow.

gto2.png

So yeah, this is why I'm the way I am. No one'll read this til they finally overwhelm whatever the hell is still keeping me alive. Cos you know what? The thinking can be done later, this'll only get people down. We got a job to do. I have butts to kick.
  I'm the girl with the flames for this revolution.
  They call me Ember.

m05q.png

r32w.png