Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

So that hopefully means the Corpus are a bit more aggressive in general, especially when they are your allies they tend to cower behind. Even the Moas.

The resource allocation in regards to Lotus voiceovers hopefully means that this is part of some crashes being fixed, as I had my game crash recently often when Lotus was about to talk.

Happy Valentine's day, Digital Extremes, and thanks for the colours :) Very generous move.

I mean... thank you Lotus, this was a truly heart-ful "Gift of the Lotus" - your Tenno will wear these colours with pride into battle. For the remainder of the day.

Earth enemy balancing and tweaks including removing Eviscerators from regular Earth missions

Thanks for listening, that'll really help newer players survive. Hopefully, though, slash damage procs in general will get tweaked.

STILL a big fan of the suggestions of it doing "Crippling" damage that prevents parkour/movement abilities/jumping, or simply increasing the proc chance/severity of OTHER proc abilities on Tenno/NPCs alike.

.....but I didn't mind the Eviscerators .(

You must have not seen the complaint threads by the newer players then, stating they were getting effed up the rear as soon as they got to Earth.

when can we get a vortex fix?? would like to not get pulled in and stuck untill the damned booben stops casting?

or maybe a vacuum fix because i really didnt by this sentinel to pick S#&$ up manually.

how about a bleed proc fix so that i we can stop insta dieing without ever losing our shields?

but no we get this

Edited by dragonslayer667

when can we get a vortex fix?? would like to not get pulled in and stuck untill the damned booben stops casting?

or maybe a vacuum fix because i really didnt by this sentinel to pick S#&$ up manually.

how about a bleed proc fix so that i we can stop insta dieing without ever losing our shields?

but no we get this

Agree.