Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

And game crash no. 3

CRASHED MY WHOLE LAPTOP AGAIN!!!!!

And how long has it been since i put my last message up here?

oh ya again 5 -6 min of loging in and 5 min to restart after laptop crashed

aargh!!!!

and no.. the laptop is not the problem.. i checked with my other friends and they have crashes too.. on their pc..

I managed to come upto rank 10 even with a minimum of 5-7 crashes a day..

Edited by NINKU7

Less Eviscerators is always a good thing; thanks for the V-day colorpack too.

Frost would be happy if he gets his old snow globe back, too. Give him his V-day gift! ;)

Agreed with this a million times. Thanks for the V-day presents, but pulling Frost out of the dumpster would be nice. At least get rid of the duration if you want it to have health, there's no way to optimize it!

Agreed with this a million times. Thanks for the V-day presents, but pulling Frost out of the dumpster would be nice. At least get rid of the duration if you want it to have health, there's no way to optimize it!

Getting rid of Globe duration would be a bad idea as they would stay forever if they dont get shot by enemies wich may lead to performance issues for players with weaker systems if there are like 20+ globes living at the same time.

I kinda like to see the removal of Evis from regular and early def/surv stages on Earth as their damage can be a pain for newer players (heck they sometimes rip even fully upgraded frames to pieces in secounds if you are not carefull) but i'm also happy that they are not complete removed as i kinda love to fight that enemy type for giving some diversity in how to fight diffrent enemies (until now the Evis seems to be the only enemy wich attacks can be deflected by melee swing attacks)

As commented above by some i see an issue with the bleeding damage in its current form too. I dont mind Evis bleed damage or poison damage of those acients as you can avoid it by movement. and i dont really mind snipers dealing bleeding damage as they are pretty rare and it at least gives em some threat, but the stacking bleeding of all those hitscan weapon equipped grineer troopers is really a pain in the a** for everyone that has no healing or effectshielding ability (so for pretty much all besides rhino trinity and oberon).

- Fixed enemies spawning behind locked exit doors in survival missions.

Thx for your hard work on fixing WF.

but u guys STILL havent fixed the last couple of enemies gettin stuck at the entry points in defence missions on Phobos..

Hotfix 12.1.2

Changes:

Earth enemy balancing and tweaks including removing Eviscerators from regular Earth missions; they now only appear after 5 minutes in Survival or 5 Waves in Defense.

In my opinion, The eviscerators weren't as much of an issue as the hellions.

The earth missions are so wonderfully large, that often the only warning you have that a hellion has spawned is the rocket sound just before it's AOE hits you.

They need either a louder jetpack sound (maybe a non-directional echo effect?) or less accuracy at range for the first shot so that players aren't being ambushed by a rocket out of nowhere.

thanks DE!

no junk-Punch for me!

Happy V-day!

Also - Fixed enemies spawning behind locked exit doors in survival missions. 

THANK YOU ALOT for this

The Alot is greatful, but is confused what you are thanking it for.

Hotfix 12.1.2

Changes:

Earth enemy balancing and tweaks including removing Eviscerators from regular Earth missions; they now only appear after 5 minutes in Survival or 5 Waves in Defense.

They're still spawning in Sabotages. I just ran one solo as an experiment to see how the balancing worked and within 45 seconds of reaching the toxin injector, it was destroyed by an Eviscerator and a Hellion. And yes, I am completely certain, because I nearly got killed by one of the rebounding discs.

On a related note, I'm very confused as to why letting the toxin injector be destroyed by Grineer is a mission fail objective when we went there to destroy the injector ourselves. Shouldn't the Grineer be trying to REPAIR the injector and kill US? The Lotus even says we're trying to overdrive it until it explodes, not cause it to pump out an antitoxin.

Oh DE.... you just now realized that making people fight tons of corpus to get the Detron and Oxium would mean that the corpus would lose all of their locations on the star chart?

You guys have had several problems with dynamics pertaining to your invasion mission system that were rather obvious, maybe you should think just a liiiiiittle more about the dynamics of a dynamic universe in the future?  :)

All in all though, Great work DE!

Edited by Vitalis_Inamorta

Oh DE.... you just now realized that making people fight tons of corpus to get the Detron and Oxium would mean that the corpus would lose all of their locations on the star chart?

You guys have had several problems with dynamics pertaining to your invasion mission system that were rather obvious, maybe you should think just a liiiiiittle more about the dynamics of a dynamic universe in the future?  :)

All in all though, Great work DE!

Did you do the Darvo Missions and listened to the talks? It seems the Corpus are planning something big a comeback with a big boom could be incoming. Maybe it was intended that Corpus get seemly nearly rotten out in the first place so their comeback can be even more shiny.

Did you do the Darvo Missions and listened to the talks? It seems the Corpus are planning something big a comeback with a big boom could be incoming. Maybe it was intended that Corpus get seemly nearly rotten out in the first place so their comeback can be even more shiny.

Tethra is a Grineer project and if there's a big boom anywhere, it's going to be from the crater left in the Corpus facilities. It was a Fomorian during Sling-Stone.