Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.1.2

[DE]Rebecca

When are the power timers going to be fixed?  So far the only ability I've seen a timer on is Ash's smoke screen.  What about all of Vauban's abilities and Oberon's, etc

From what I can tell, you get a timer if it's an ability you can't recast while it is in use (aka, you could get the 'power in use' message).  For stuff like Vauban's abilities that can be used repeatedly and have more than one instance up at a time you won't be given a timer.

Getting timers from other players in your game using their abilities is a bit annoying, though probably already on their list of stuff to hunt down.

How about fixing the spawn rate/life support drain speed on the single player survival? Now it is very hard to get to 15 minutes because the enemies spawn so slowly, and the life support ticks away at an alarmingly fast rate. This didn't use to be a problem before U12 hit.

I think part of the issue is having to run across the map because your life support goes down so fast, and all the spawning enemies will be appearing a long distance away, which causes them to end up out of range and never seen (and never killed, leading to no personal life support packs) as you traverse the map to next support capsule.

Edited by SoanoS

From what I can tell, you get a timer if it's an ability you can't recast while it is in use (aka, you could get the 'power in use' message).  For stuff like Vauban's abilities that can be used repeatedly and have more than one instance up at a time you won't be given a timer.

Getting timers from other players in your game using their abilities is a bit annoying, though probably already on their list of stuff to hunt down.

Not true in all cases, Frost's and Frost Prime's snowglobe can be recast as many times as you have energy and each time the timer resets to full count. I agree on the timer bug that you get from other players using the same frame and ability though.