Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Silk, Support/espionage Frame, Dancer. 05/5/15 Added First Alt Helmet.

Senketsu_

lol you make a hidden weapon Gaisha frame and ill make a dancer Gaisha frame, and we'll see what happens :) 

alright haha. i realy am just into the idea of a geisha frame.

Btw May I use that concept design in my concept untill I am able to get to drawing my own? Ill give you credit for it of course. 

yea sure!

I don't know why, I just dig a female space ninja in a kimono, very sexy XD

lol XD you should check out the Pynn Frame concept, the author of that thread is the one who let me use his original Kimono frame artwork. 

How exactly does the 4th ability work? I'm confused as to the exact mechanic of this, do her sleeves attack all enemies around here while she moves and shoots?

Cloth shoots out of her sleeves and aswell as the bow around her waist unties and around the map damaging enemies like Embers world on fire.

this is just one ability Im planning on adding more as time progresses. Like I just added the ability called Drapings(or Curtains I haven decided yet.)

I really like this m8!

thank you so much

I actually really like the fact that MrPigman let you use his concept art, I would like if they looked similar. It would be refreshing to see sister-like Warframes. Then you guys can incorporate complimenting each other's powers. I think that would be awesome! 

Keep up the great work.

that would be cool to have sister frames XD

uhh distraction is supposed to be Loki and hiding in plain sight is Loki as well along with mainly Ash + warframe is gory not graceful and they kill with skill. Oh and the suit isn't like the similarity to the other suits which is that all the warframes are solid not hanging like clothes.

uhh distraction is supposed to be Loki and hiding in plain sight is Loki as well along with mainly Ash + warframe is gory not graceful and they kill with skill. Oh and the suit isn't like the similarity to the other suits which is that all the warframes are solid not hanging like clothes.

I dont see proplem in her skills, variety is nice and if the suits arent hanging like clothers than wtf is oberons cape, volts cape, frosts coat, trinitys dress (thing) and hydroids pirate suit. Are they freak frames that got clothing attached to them? Also that looks pretty solid to me just like trinity.

If the suits arent hanging like clothers than wtf is oberons cape, volts cape, frosts coat, trinitys dress (thing) and hydroids pirate suit. Are they freak frames that got clothing attached to them? Also that looks pretty solid to me just like trinity.

i actually looked at their things and  they're pretty much solid, they don't move much and if they are its just one part of the suit, they don't look soft or hanging except some of them but i tried to make frost's coat move and nofin happened

i said hanging like clothes not clothes, their supposed to be suits so they can have shields and Armor

Edited by Hunter126

This is Silk, the Graceful, the Rhythmic. A Tenno equally adapt at espionage and assassination as she is at tricking the enemy through the manipulation of ones perception. She is a master at the art of hiding in plain sight, and deadly control over loose material. 

Concept art: Credit to MrPigman.

MQhqTts.jpg

Silk is a support, able to stun and lure the enemy to her, before she or her allies strike.

Stats.

Shields: 175.

Health: 95.

Armor: 70.

Power: 160

Stamina: 120.

Speed: 1.5.

Lore.

Coming Soon™

Powers.

Silks powers consist of the manipulation of her cloth to deal proc damages and rhythmic dances that stun and and grab enemies agro.

Poison Lotus:

Silk lashes out the sleeves of her frame, wrapping them around a single target and pulls herself within range to give a deadly "kiss" to her victim, dealing toxic procs to the target and the chance to do a finisher. This ability is effected by, Power and Range mods.

Hiding in plain sight:

Silk covers herself in a shroud causing any enemy that sees her to think she is one of there own, in this stated she does extra sneak attack damage and can preform stealth finishers. If she bumps into an enemy though her shroud will vanish. Be careful Tenno. This ability is effected by, Power and Duration mods and is able to be toggled.

Mesmeric Steps:

Silk begins a graceful dance, locking her in place(like Banshees sound quake or Nyxs Absorb) all Enemies in her vicinity will instantly be drawn to her and stunned for the duration of the power and a short time after that, 5/10/15/30 second after the ability is over. all enemies who are effected by her Mesmeric Steps will also be susceptible to stealth finishers and extra damage for the length of the stun. This ability is effected by Range and Duration mods and is able to be toggled.  

Dance of the Lotus:

Silk does a twirl witch causes her sleeves to lash out and her bow to untie. her sleeves and bow will home onto enemies as she runs(like Ember World on Fire) stunning them and doing slash procs to all caught in the wake of her graceful steps. This Ability is effected by, Power, Range and Duration mods.

Draping (name may change)

Silk drops a sheet of cloth on the ground, if an enemy walks over it they will fall through it and be trapped for the duration of the ability. While the ability is active Silk and her allies can shoot into the void causing 10/25/50/75% out of 100 damage to all enemies who fell inside(stupid cloth not letting you do full damage :P). This ability is effected by Range and Duration mods.

As always Feedback and Constructive Criticism is very welcome!!

I feel like for this Frame, DE should add a neutral faction. Why? Because then when you use the Hiding in Plain Sight, it won't need DE to make temporary skin changes or caches for her when she meets the Corpus or Grineer factions (Probably won't work on infested, but maybe it does. Depends on the OP). She can blend right in as a neutral faction with her similar looks (without the kimono but probably neutral faction clothing of some sort) and walk through. Of course, it then also raises the question "What the hell is a civilian or neutral personnel walking through a military ship?"........ OR maybe just default prisoner? Not the rescue targets in the missions, but just prisoner? I don't know. Too early in the morning and have to go to work soon.

But anyway, to continue; if it is toggable, then Duration wouldn't matter right?

It's a good Frame. Stats seem about right for her build/type.

Love the fox mask btw.

Edited by VoidWraith

Like th devs have said they have different frames to fall into similar themes to others. She would fall into the same theme as Loki, All the new frames have cloth physics, the only cloth physics on her would be the ends of her sleeves and the bow around her waist and maybe her skirt. The rest would be solid like every other frame. There are alot of frame that dont look like they have armor on, Loki being one of them, ember looks like shes wearing a plugsuit, Frost is wearing a coat, Hek even Novas frame looks like its just plastic like a stormtrooper costume.

Edited by Senketsu_

I feel like for this Frame, DE should add a neutral faction. Why? Because then when you use the Hiding in Plain Sight, it won't need DE to make temporary skin changes or caches for her when she meets the Corpus or Grineer factions (Probably won't work on infested, but maybe it does. Depends on the OP). She can blend right in as a neutral faction with her similar looks (without the kimono but probably neutral faction clothing of some sort) and walk through. Of course, it then also raises the question "What the hell is a civilian or neutral personnel walking through a military ship?"........ OR maybe just default prisoner? Not the rescue targets in the missions, but just prisoner? I don't know. Too early in the morning and have to go to work soon.

But anyway, to continue; if it is toggable, then Duration wouldn't matter right?

It's a good Frame. Stats seem about right for her build/type.

Love the fox mask btw.

the way it would work is that it would appear like a hologram like Nyx's chaos or trinity's blessing the way its just like a force field around you, but just over her. Maybe make the field look more like cloth. But it would act like Rhinos iron skin the way that its just a layer over her. 

i actually looked at their things and  they're pretty much solid, they don't move much and if they are its just one part of the suit, they don't look soft or hanging except some of them but i tried to make frost's coat move and nofin happened

i said hanging like clothes not clothes, their supposed to be suits so they can have shields and Armor

Frost, Volt, and Trinity are older frames coded differently so DE hasnt been able to make their cloth physics work for them. 

And again she only has two, maybe three places cloth would be hanging from, the rest of her is solid frame. So I dont understand what the problem is with her. 

Frost, Volt, and Trinity are older frames coded differently so DE hasnt been able to make their cloth physics work for them. 

And again she only has two, maybe three places cloth would be hanging from, the rest of her is solid frame. So I dont understand what the problem is with her. 

well still they have to not look like kimonos.

its just that she looks too much like a girl with a black ops mask from naruto.

well still they have to not look like kimonos.

its just that she looks too much like a girl with a black ops mask from naruto.

Personally I really like this look. It goes well with the graceful-yet-deadly theme. I don't see what the problem is.

Also, for feedback: the stun on Mesmeric Steps is way too long. I'd make 10 seconds the max, and even then that's quite a powerful stun.

Oh and the suit isn't like the similarity to the other suits which is that all the warframes are solid not hanging like clothes.

i am planning to make some new concept art more specified for this frame :) this was the original concept art for my warframe Pynn that i allowed Senketsu to use for his. but as i said i am planning to make a more specified one for him. (if thats ok with Senketsu)