The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban

JackPS9

if they change the drop rates to be that bad then people are just gonna think its a cash grab or lose faith in warframe being a free to play game.  So that suggestion is just bad.

but but my way D.E. wont dare to nerf 

Edited by SlapClown

Dont want him to be easy to get just slightly easier cause right now you could be waitting over a month just for a single chance of him to show up in one alert.

That's the point. Supposed to be a rare alert frame. 

I've seen many part alerts appear recently so it's not that hard. It's either you get him quickly or you don't. You'll get him eventually if you don't keep focusing on it. 

What did you just say you little infested ?!

I let you know Booben is trained in over 500 gorilla wars and has over 600 counted forma

And you are the next on his blueprint.

I still dont know why he didnt go to the Tenno Labs with the update.

he's too good... really. His kit is really undebateably outstand most crowd control abilities with the right build.

That's why I'm ok if his parts just an Alert or Invasion reward.

Booben's should be renamed troll frame.

His bounce is made to troll players.

See teammate doing terminal hacking? Place a bounce pad underneath him... Boing! And up he goes... Throw a couple of vortexes at him before he lands for maximum troll points.

See teammate wall run across a ravine? Place a bounce pad on the wall and watch him drop into the hole...

Teammate jumps into the room below you before you can get to it? Place a bounce on the spot you think he would land on...

Have a hoard of infested nipping at your heels? Throw a couple of bounce pads and pray that they land on top of your teammates...

I feel for you m8 i watched that chassis (back in the day) swoosh by while i was at work or doing something with my family (for 2 months), then suddenly a lazy saturday i log into warframe 9 am to shoot something and chill and it is there ^^, keep hoping i was close to a rage explosion myself XD