Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lato Vandal Or Kraken?

Repulsive

Question

9 answers to this question

certainly the LV wasnt designed to be the ultimate sidearm

but it was an exclusive for us early beta testers, along with the braton vandal

they might not do the MOST dmg or be the MOST accurate, but they are arguably the best all around weapons for any situation

the Kraken is a GREAT pistol however

if i was you, i'd get more slots and keep them both =P, that's what I did =]

I've found that the LV has a surprising amount of kick to it. Granted, it won't 1-hit a lvl. 30 Lancer, but it's a sidearm, it isn't supposed to do that anyway. However, 3-4 rounds and he's down for the count. Besides, why would you consider getting rid of a one-of-a-kind weapon straight from the devs?

I got rid of the Kraken anyways because I realized I didn't have a Cataylst on it and the LATO automatically came with one. Also, call me shabby, I don't really care too much for the novelty of a "one-of-a-kind" weapon. It's a just a pixel.

I got rid of the Kraken anyways because I realized I didn't have a Cataylst on it and the LATO automatically came with one. Also, call me shabby, I don't really care too much for the novelty of a "one-of-a-kind" weapon. It's a just a pixel.

Lato Vandal doesn't waste a catalyst. For that alone, it is king. Not because of it's potential , but for it's accessibility to good mods. It has a mod reducer for the V type mods too ( I don't know about hte kraken -could anyone tell me if it's the same?).