Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Avoid Or Kill The Boss Random Appear?

legionufo

Question

Hi guy i have played mission on the Mars, And there appear a guy he like us(i mean he a nijia too) becasue have sword and gun. but he very quick and strong and your shield cant absort his melee damge. He fade in to shadow and jump and teleport to your position and attack.

The first time he appear, i not stay close to my team because laser door, low heal and he kill me with 2 hit.

The second time he appear, and i know he will come. I had killed him in a hard fight under my one teammates support me.

And the Third he appear when i was left alone behind the laser door again. After a while resist he kill me again.

I dont know what is he, just say he a boss.

He can appear any where on the map. Before he appear he have whisper to you like "i am your reckoning" and bla bla... then he was kiled you he said "you are not trouble us any more".

Is there any way or trick to avoid him or kill him? thx.

PS: sorry my bad English.

Edited by legionufo

7 answers to this question

I understood what you said, no worries!

He is "The Stalker", he will spawn randomly in all missions to hunt and kill you.

He has been seen doing Slash Dash and Teleport, he is using a Vandal with the Lotus emblem and possibly a Chronus sword.

He is level 45 and his Melee and Slash Dash Damage is Insane.

How to fight him:

-Stick together

-Use a mix of everything at your Disposal: Guns, Swords, Abilities

-To avoid Slash Dash and Teleport: break the Line of Sight and hope that you are lucky

-Dodge!!! Dont stand around and shoot like in CoD, Jump, Sprint, Wallwalk and Walljump around!

Abilites that make life a lot easier:

No particular order

Invisibility

Iron Skin

Decoy

Switch Teleport just before hes about to do Slash Dash

Radial Blind

Snow Globe

Important, also for Boss battles:

If you are at least 3 guys in your team and one of you is down, dont turn invisible when the other guy is reviving your friend, he will get the aggro from the boss or the Stalker. It is you task to draw aggro away from the Teammate that is being revived! Keep shooting and dodging, otherwise you will find yourself left to revive both your teammates, of which one is probably almost dead, tough!

Evading the stalker:

Havent tried that, but i assume it will be a race to death, hope that there is no Lockdown or Laserdoors in your way. The fight itself is too much fun to dodge it in my oppinion. But if you and or your Team are to weak, Sprint, but do it in a smart way, dont sprint around corners, slide down Slopes, use walls to Walljump etc. etc. and try to stick with your team.

On a side note, it would be awesome if the Stalker would go for those rushers instead of the poor guys left behind. Maybe with a special Sudden Death Lockdown Procedure just before the Exfil :S

He is "The Stalker", he will spawn randomly in all missions to hunt and kill you.

Wrong, he randomly spawns if you kill a boss. Very low % chance though, I only was attacked by him after about my 30th time killing Vor, non-stop.

Then one of the players was his target. Easiest way to tell is to find which one he is taunting (his taunts are visible to only the target), then that person is guilty.

And if you're the target you could avoid him killing you if you have Shade sentinel's Ghost ability by just keeping yourself invisible. He will just walk in a straight line a short distance and teleport out.

Edited by Shion963