Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Login To Warfame

(PSN)Skarpar

I just downloaded Warframe for the first time on PS4 and I get to the login screen. Never made an account before or anything. It says"You are required to have a Warframe account in order to play Warframe on your Playstation 4 system". And then wants me to hit "X" to Accept the EULA. When I hit accept the loading icon just sits there and spins for about 15 seconds before saying: "login failed. Could not connect to server." Is this the same problem you all are experiencing? Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong. Tried it about 30 times with no luck lol

Edited by (PS4)SuckOnMahWeen

Been trying for 3 hours now i cannot log in wth!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the warframe screen to log in I constantly am getting the Cannot log in, failed to connect to server message, I have tried turning the ps4 on and off, closing the app, rebooting the wifi and router, and then i even reinstalled the app.... and still nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just downloaded Warframe for the first time on PS4 and I get to the login screen. Never made an account before or anything. It says"You are required to have a Warframe account in order to play Warframe on your Playstation 4 system". And then wants me to hit "X" to Accept the EULA. When I hit accept the loading icon just sits there and spins for about 15 seconds before saying: "login failed. Could not connect to server." Is this the same problem you all are experiencing? Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong. Tried it about 30 times with no luck lol

Your doing the right things the servers are just down for some reason.... sucks that you experience this for your first time trying to play the game. The games is worth waiting for if your into this type of game.