Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions for Administrators, WarFrame Staff, or whoever makes the changes to WarFrame.

WallyDin

Question #1 : Matchmaking

I have a question for administrators. Could the reason behind the slow process of matchmaking be because of the region selection? Maybe the matchmaking system's having trouble deciding who to pair up with each other due to connection issues. It was just a thought, but that's probably not it.

Question #2 : Shop

When WarFrame goes into open beta, or maybe it's next closed beta phase(s), if any, will there be new items in the shop? If so, how many will there be? What kind of items can we expect?

Question #3 : Incapacitation

Can there be something done about the time it takes for one to die? I've had an experience where It took a matter of about 3 seconds, no enemies around, for my health to go from 100% to 0% and I died before my partner could reach and revive me. Could there be additional time, say like, 5-6 seconds?

Question #4 : Planets/Areas

I've noticed it took me hours to unlock every planet there is in the game, not including every sector within'. Will there be more planets in future updates? Or will galaxies be added?

Question #5 : PvP/CvC/Territory

I've been wondering about Player vs Player matches, Clan vs Clan matches, and Territorial battles. WarFrame is one of the best free shooter games out there. I love how the game focusses on co-op instead of PvP or CvC, that's unique and I'm sure that's what everyone's been searching for in every f2p fps game. Are there any plans for PvP or CvC? What about Territory? Can clans come up, take over a sector or an entire planet, while trying to prevent Grineer or Corpus troops from taking it back or other Tenno Clans?

Question #6 : Tenno communication

I understand Lotus, the Grineer, the Corpus, and even the Infection have a way to communicate verbally. But what about the Tenno? All they can do is look on the bottom right, and read to see what other Tennos are saying. Can there be like a little voice comm. thingy, not like voice chat, but like, "Roger", "Copy That", or "Time to die Grineer...". Something like that? But in all a voice from a future and ancient alien civilization. That would sound so cool. Every WarFrame could have different sets of voices, pointing out that Ember IS female and not male like people assume -.-...Probably not a good idea, since the Tennos are a race of Ninja Warriors, but it'd be so cool and hot, am I right?

Those are all my questions, for now. I'm sure many other Tennos are wondering the same thing. Stay with this topic if you wanna see if your questions are answered.

Thanks for taking time to read this wall of text administrators.

Edited by WallyDin

I will attempt to answer the questions I already know:

Question 1

This depends from my own experiences, mostly on your own connection, and just how many people are deploying to your desired sector at any given time. It takes anywhere from 2 seconds, to 5 minutes for me to find a game.

Question 3

I think this is bugged right now, I've experienced the same thing, however it usually lasts for about 10 seconds I recon, maybe even longer.

Question 4

Yes, for one there's going to be sectors for every grand master founder also.

Question 5

I don't know for sure, as I'm not a dev at DE, but I would bet money on the fact, that PvP is comming down the line, when is the question though.

Question 6

Shortcut radio commands Counter-Strike style is comming in a later patch probably.