Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

I help new players over the Eurasia-Wall, I give honest directions for finding frames and items, I sell rare mods for next to nothing, and I even pay taxes. You could call me a saint

BUT TODAY!..

..or tomorrow....

..after wh- whenever the update ships...

I shall unleash my bottled up EVIL and personally feed your precious Meal 2.0 to the sun!

How??

Simple. I WILL BE THE MOST LAGGIEST!,

MOST PENTAing!,

MOST M. PRIMINGEST!,

MOST SPEEDINGEST NOVAEST NOVA IN ALL OF EXIST!!!

You can not hide your Melee 2.0 from me...

From Mercury, to Earth, to the new Ceres, wherever Melee 2.0 goes I will be there, with blinding laggy destruction.

But it is not too late. There is still hope. Join me, equip your Overextend and Synapse and join me and together we can run this city, Spiderma- RULE THE SOLAR SYSTEM!! 

or try to stop me, the inevitable, and become a part soil just like the rest...

ya been warned.

LOL guud luck :P ya cant beat my 4x forma nova! NEVER! shes mine! D:<

PS. Solomodeactivate

I was just curious to the number of stances there are for melee weapons. like If were to take two similar Weapons like a Skana and a Cronus is there more than one stance for "Longswords" with different animations. We saw Iron Phoenix I was just wondering of there was more and like if there is, are there Rare Stances that have More combos to them or even more impressive animations? 

What in the hell are charge mods and the like going to be used for now?

Alot of mods have been rendered useless because of melee 2.0, not that i dislike it, i love melee 2.0.

But what about the mods???

Killing_Blow.jpg250px-ModCorruptCharge.png250px-FocusEnergyU11.png250px-MeleeChanelMod.png

250px-ReflexCoilMod.png250px-RendingStrikeUnranked.jpg

If they are just replaced with new melee 2.0 mods, then its cool.

If they are straight out removed, I would want some kind of compensation. 

Looks like we'll be waitin' for a lil' while longer.

Can't say I'm surprised- or even disappointed.

As a CS major myself, I was wondering how they'd pull something this big off in only 5 months. 

If I do have anything to say, it's just that DE should communicate with the players better when stuff like this happens. 

And, while I realize that they are probably right now working their asses off to fix the bugs that inevitably rise with such huge amounts of content production, if DE has anything to learn from this fiasco it would be that constant updates on timelines of past due projects are required in order to maintain product and customer satisfaction. And in this instance, (as in all things regarding Warframe) communication between the Dev. team and the public between their bi-weekly livestreams has been nonexistent.

I just wish I could get away with handing in a term project a week past due date, and expecting credit.

*Sigh* Well, guess I'll get some rest.

EDIT: Update's out, have fun in game. It's 1:30 here, so my initial point still stands.

I suggest some of the more Vitriolic posters try handing in late-work to a professor sometime; see how that works out.

Edited by Th3Dean

The shear number of dev bashing threads arising are utterly ridiculous. They are human, mistakes happen. They're aren't perfect. But for some reason people can't seem to fathom that. So long as it gets done right, I'll be okay. I'd rather have less bugs in the update than a whole slew of game breaking mistakes. 

Perhaps a lack of communication is something they need to work on. 

The shear number of dev bashing threads arising are utterly ridiculous. They are human, mistakes happen. They're aren't perfect. But for some reason people can't seem to fathom that. So long as it gets done right, I'll be okay. I'd rather have less bugs in the update than a whole slew of game breaking mistakes. 

Perhaps a lack of communication is something they need to work on. 

They aren't humans they are the God's and goddesses that make  my video game work

Hehe, I took Timeframe a different way...  

abilities...

DeadLine

MileStone

Rollback

Status Update

A frame for forums, just in time!

Of course, all chats from TimeFrame would be sacred RedText.

Edited by Rajko