Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.3 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

So what happens when I download Warframe on Steam? Does it automatically create a new Warframe account for me or do I just get the login screen as usual?

Normal login. You'll be able to use the steam overlay and screenshot system now, as it doesn't seem to work in it's current state.

Steam not help, server is temporary down, why to use it, eating tonns of pc resorces and its like spam or ad on pc, if i wana buy game i can go in web i dnt need ads from steam.Good thing is , more ppl will come nothing else.

King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

Edited by Jytra

So what happens when I download Warframe on Steam? Does it automatically create a new Warframe account for me or do I just get the login screen as usual?

You'll probably just get a login screen. Also, I believe if you want to have the game connected to Steam and already have it downloaded, you can just move the files to a place (not sure which area) and verify the cache. I don't have all of the details on how to do this, but it was pretty simple when I did it with another game.

Thanks, now the chat's back ^_^

Edit:

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

The update will be restarted shortly...

its been doing this for like 5 minutes now. Wat do?

I'm having this problem to. Do I need to reinstall the game to get the latest patch?

"temporarily disabled Nervo enemy type pending tuning/re-balance pass"

I'm sorry...what does this mean? I've never seen an enemy called a "Nervo."

I guess it is those electrical balls that stick to you and stun lock you until a teamate helps you.

Normal login. You'll be able to use the steam overlay and screenshot system now, as it doesn't seem to work in it's current state.

Actually, you can launch the game with the overlay, you just need to be running the game in 32-bit mode. Just uncheck the 64-bit mode in the launcher settings and it will work.

About that steam thing, I need to reinstall this via steam right ? All my account info will stay if I have to remove then reinstall from steam ?

You probably will, unless you move/copy your Warframe folder to the steamapps directory where the rest of your steam games are.

Edited by Synikal

If they pushed the launch back of steam, something isn't quiet working right and you can bet a clogged system with the rush of steam users.

Also, This is normal? I don't really understand this comment. Can you explain it a bit more? Is this normal as, 'So many users downloading the update' or 'Their updates normally have a minor issue when they roll out?'

There were some problems with updating before but its not an end of the world,maybe hour at worst (imo)