Update 7.3 Hot-Fixes

Quick batch of fixes from over the weekend:

- fixed global chat window disappearing shortly after game launches

- fixed chat contents disappearing when switching tabs

- fixed Trinity's Link ability targeting her own sentinel

- fixed certain item rewards not being added to player's inventory after completing Endless Defense missions

- added visual FX to nearby mods to help improve visibility

- temporarily disabled Nervo enemy type pending tuning/re-balance pass

- additional fixes for enemies becoming stuck/unreachable during Endless Defense missions

Im trying to update but it fails all the time

awesome game! but you have enough lens flare to give JJ Abrams a seizure!

Please turn down lens flare!

even when you disable it in game it seems the game has built in lens flare everywhere xD

(though turning it off drastically turns it down!)

Nervos, the spawn of satan himself (said from someone here awhile back) are getting no goodbyes from me! I twitch everytime I think of them...

P.S. Updates have had issues in the past, give it time.

Edited by TheBear

i see, no wonder it's hard to update now.. better re-install and download from steam client then if we can't integrate old client with steam..

Steam not help, server is temporary down, why to use it, eating tonns of pc resorces and its like spam or ad on pc, if i wana buy game i can go in web i dnt need ads from steam.Good thing is , more ppl will come nothing else.

Edited by drunkpunk222

If they pushed the launch back of steam, something isn't quiet working right and you can bet a clogged system with the rush of steam users.

Also, This is normal? I don't really understand this comment. Can you explain it a bit more? Is this normal as, 'So many users downloading the update' or 'Their updates normally have a minor issue when they roll out?'

Steam sux, why to use it, eating tonns of pc resorces and its like spam or ad on pc, if i wana buy game i can go in web i dnt need ads from steam.Good thing is , more ppl will come nothing else.

I take it you've never actually used Steam or are an internet hipster. It has no ads unless you count the ONCE A DAY updates that just tell you what's new or new for your games, and it has no noticable strian on resources unless you're using a toaster.

Steam not help, server is temporary down, why to use it, eating tonns of pc resorces and its like spam or ad on pc, if i wana buy game i can go in web i dnt need ads from steam.Good thing is , more ppl will come nothing else.

You must have a terrible PC if you think it eats lots of resources, lol. And ads? Never see any ads on steam.

I like steam for organizational purposes mainly. And don't remember ever having any problems due to it using too many resources or even net connection.

It's not a "normal" occurence, but sometimes players have difficulty with an update, happens on occasion. They are usually very quick to fix it.

- fixed Trinity's Link ability targeting her own sentinel

It was a pain in the &#! that using Link basically meant killing your own Sentinel. Thanks for acting fast on fixing that!

- temporarily disabled Nervo enemy type pending tuning/re-balance pass

YAY! I can play Grineer missions again without tearing my hair off in rage.

So what happens when I download Warframe on Steam? Does it automatically create a new Warframe account for me or do I just get the login screen as usual?

Lol no, just like Launching Warframe through steam. I'm sure it either opens the normal Warframe Launcher or pops you out at log-in page and you just enter your details like normal.