Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.3 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

A spawn of Seeker himself. Bane of Tenno. Enforcer of teamplay. Mother of all stunlock.

That awkward moment when you didn't toggle solo mode and currently mid flight to dragon kicking a seeker to the face when suddenly a friend joins in and you get countered by a lightning shotput

Ugh thank god they removed the nervos for some re-adjusting. Seriously near the beginning of an alert just yesterday me and two others got stunlocked like hell. Couldn't move, couldn't help teammates, couldn't do a damn thing. I love a challenge but geeeeez.

My little suggestion is to let the player mash a button to break the stun, then let them be invulnerable to another nervos stun for maybe 10 seconds. Also, limit the amount of seekers in a given spawn, and then also limit the amount of nervos / other rolly polies they can throw at a given time. Great concept, but definitely needs a tweak.

Also, hope the chat really does work this time!

Edited by SoulEchelon

$&*(# what the F*** is wrong with this S#&$... It keeps trying to "download" the new content but it always fails! $&*(# stop playing with my passions!

Woah calm down. The devs have already said when this happened before that it's their servers getting overloaded. Just chill and keep Warframe's launcher open in the background. It'll start working eventually. That's what I'm doin.

u mean mod?

No, not a Mod. Just in general. You already have a mod for the Wyrm and Shade to shoot first or wait until hit. I see no reason to not add Nervos to the list of targetable Sentinal engagements.

And how about to put out those stupid door lasers..

Those lasers were put in to the game to be a hurdle for those who just run 90% of the mission through the whole map.

for those who're waiting for their downloads to actually start, take a breather for a good 1 hour or so, watch something or take a nap, drink coffee, turn on lazy-boy mode or whatever. Let's enjoy later :3

Kinda stupid there servers are overloaded then there adding it to steams = stupidity unless there currently upgrading there servers.

Let me go DESteve on you:

1) It's a new game that just started earning

2) If you find it stupid, can you pay for the new servers atm?

seriously, I'm not the kind of guy that banters over the number of posts one has, but judging by it, the other one really must be of the same nature as this one.

And how about to put out those stupid door lasers and to fix the rescue missions, sometimes they won't work and you have to do the whole #*($%%@ up S#&$ again

To put out those laser door, just shoot security cameras, simple as that. I've seen too many players just running against those lasers and waiting for me to shoot camera.

I sincerely hope they have some events with the steam launch or shortly after it. It's annoying how so many games don't take proper advantage of the initial boost in player base a steam launch can provide.

quickest fix to them would be that simple meleeing your teammate removes the nervo, but yanking them altogether gets no tears from me ^^

Yeah, having to melee or shoot upclose on a small target isn't terribly accurate or reliable, imo as long as the melee touches your team mate is should knock off the nervo.