Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.3 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

Those lasers were put in to the game to be a hurdle for those who just run 90% of the mission through the whole map.

for those who're waiting for their downloads to actually start, take a breather for a good 1 hour or so, watch something or take a nap, drink coffee, turn on lazy-boy mode or whatever. Let's enjoy later :3

I was always "Max Payne" sliding through it always worked but my friends are just yelling at me why the F*** it wont work

It keeps downloading and checking for new content in a perpetual cycle.

It's done this about 8 times now - I don't have a chance to click the play button lol.

Yeah it's been doing it near 20 minutes now. Sadly I was in the game playing just fine when I saw an update notice, I figured I'd quit out to get it real quick and jump back in. Ah well eh :D

Content servers being unavailable for updates after prompting you to leave the game for an update is getting old real quick.

This pretty much. I was surprised it let me log in, THEN told me there was an update. I went to leave, and then it won't download. Don't know if that was supposed to happen or not. XD