Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.3 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

Heh.. I was used to seeing the exploding balls, took like 3 of them to completely deplete my shields and affect my health, but recently seen the electro balls.. And I agree, without a team and seeing the pace they can throw them, man that would play hell on my frustration.. lol..

I'm sure there are plenty more annoying tricks to be found that enemies will play on me.. Most annoying so far is that teleswitch that commanders do.. Get a couple of them in view at the same time and you are everywhere, but nowhere..

Steam not help, server is temporary down, why to use it, eating tonns of pc resorces and its like spam or ad on pc, if i wana buy game i can go in web i dnt need ads from steam.Good thing is , more ppl will come nothing else.

No offense or anything but what are you talking about? Steam is great. It barely takes any resources at all. It saves all my games *and* saves for single player games for me to download on other PCs if I want. Spam or ads? There is no spam on Steam.

You are right about it bringing more players - because tons of people use Steam, but you extremely wrong about the rest of it. Again I really don't mean offense but it's like you have no idea what Steam really is :D Either you haven't actually used it, you used something else and thought it was Steam, or you used it many years ago and it's changed a lot since then.

I don't know if that last one is true or not, it's always been good since I've been using it but I was told once before it wasn't too awesome when it was first out. If that's the case it would remind me of Quagmire on Family Guy saying he doesn't use the Internet because it's "that crappy dialup thing that nerds use". Or people that still think FaceBook games are all like Farmville. Things update and change over time. Steam is a pretty great service now. Again I don't know if it really ever wasn't, just throwing out a guess just in case.

No offense or anything but what are you talking about? Steam is great. It barely takes any resources at all. It saves all my games *and* saves for single player games for me to download on other PCs if I want. Spam or ads? There is no spam on Steam.

You are right about it bringing more players - because tons of people use Steam, but you extremely wrong about the rest of it. Again I really don't mean offense but it's like you have no idea what Steam really is :D Either you haven't actually used it, you used something else and thought it was Steam, or you used it many years ago and it's changed a lot since then.

I don't know if that last one is true or not, it's always been good since I've been using it but I was told once before it wasn't too awesome when it was first out. If that's the case it would remind me of Quagmire on Family Guy saying he doesn't use the Internet because it's "that crappy dialup thing that nerds use". Or people that still think FaceBook games are all like Farmville. Things update and change over time. Steam is a pretty great service now. Again I don't know if it really ever wasn't, just throwing out a guess just in case.

Useless ad programm wuich slows ur pc and games, i using even adblockers in web, web have lots of info and portals for everything, there is no need to use ad program! Games updating etc without this useless resource eater

Useless ad programm wuich slows ur pc and games, i using even adblockers in web, web have lots of info and portals for everything, there is no need to use ad program! Games updating etc without this useless resource eater

Ad program? You must be from a different planet.

Servos attacks shouldn't rely on the team to disable. Perhaps it can be a quick hacking or removal with the spamming of a button.

Imo, the forced team work is a good thing and the design encourages team mates to stick together, but it needs to be something team mates can quickly and easily remove.

Edited by Aggh

Imo, the forced team work is a good thing and the design encourages team mates to stick together, but it needs to be something team mates and can quickly and easily remove.

This. I think it should be a context menu where you just press E or hold it when near a temate to attempt removal.

Im at school trying this recent update out and even though its Strict NAT because cmon... I'M AT GOVERNMENT-FUNDED SCHOOL, the chat works after 2 auto retries of ERROR:0 could not connect to chat server.

Im using the North America - East server region so if for some of you in the EU or anywhere else in the world, just try testing chat connectivity using North American server regions

Im at school trying this recent update out and even though its Strict NAT because cmon... I'M AT GOVERNMENT-FUNDED SCHOOL, the chat works after 2 auto retries of ERROR:0 could not connect to chat server.

Im using the North America - East server region so if for some of you in the EU or anywhere else in the world, just try testing chat connectivity using North American server regions

Same here, connection error 0 for the chat

Was one of 32 people in game at one point. went to farm merrow.

Saw the BP drop went to go pick it up and then it faded out of existence. It wouldnt pick up (because it wasn't there) then the whole group got a chat error saying we couldnt' connect.. we all got pout faced and then the game crashed a while later.