Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kidnapped By Alad V

themarksman10109

About a week ago i was running a quick mobile defense mission with my friend when Alad V shows up on my screen and he sends a new Zanuka after me. The new Zanuka defeats me and draggs me away. Then i wake up on one of the Corpus gas cities on Jupiter with no weapons or powers. Then the lotus says that Iv'e been kidnapped by Alad V and that i have to escape. I get all of my gear and powers back and I'm left with this crazy awesome experience that made my day. has this happened to anyone else?

If this actually happens it would be AWESOME.  I've fought Harvey enough times to get 3 detrons, but I haven't lost yet.  Kind of tempted just to see if I get kidnapped...

It does, happened to a friend of mine. He said the mission was lots of fun.

I have my Detron so next time I will let the Harvester defeat me :)

• 2 months later...

About a week ago i was running a quick mobile defense mission with my friend when Alad V shows up on my screen and he sends a new Zanuka after me. The new Zanuka defeats me and draggs me away. Then i wake up on one of the Corpus gas cities on Jupiter with no weapons or powers. Then the lotus says that Iv'e been kidnapped by Alad V and that i have to escape. I get all of my gear and powers back and I'm left with this crazy awesome experience that made my day. has this happened to anyone else?

You're about 2  1/2 major updates late...