[DE]Drew

Steel Charge Update

Whoa. Stun.

Also, I'm curious, but are there any plans to buff other utility-focused Auras, such as Speed Holster?

• Upvote 27

oh well its getting nerfed in the end. 

Whyyyyy sgt. nef nerf anyohttps://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/181474-whenever-there-is-a-nerf/

Anyways got mine to rank 8, yay ....( so much for keeping these cores for hornet strike..........b-b-b-but these legendary cores.... :3 ).

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII
  • Upvote 4

Guest CrimsonCrown

I don't know what I expected from you people.

• Upvote 14

oh my. even the likes of heavy caliber and such?

what if i rank a steel charge to 6 now? do i get the legendary cores? or have you ran the script already?

• Upvote 1

Wait wait wait, is it per Steel Charge? 

So if I have more than one rank 6 Steel Charge, do I get more than 2 legendary cores? 

• Upvote 9

I think this is probably a good call on the change, but these legendary cores sound crazy OP. I expect to see a lot more maxed out corrupted mods in the trade section after this.. that should skew the economy a bit

• Upvote 6

is that at or above rank five . do I have to have a rank six ? because I am almost a rank six

Edited by rexkiller4

I think this is probably a good call on the change, but these legendary cores sound crazy OP. I expect to see a lot more maxed out corrupted mods in the trade section after this.. that should skew the economy a bit

Not to mention how much those Cores will cost lmao.... The new 'Primed Chamber' item. :O

• Upvote 1

Wait wait wait, is it per Steel Charge? 

So if I have more than one rank 6 Steel Charge, do I get more than 2 legendary cores? 

i believe only these 2 legendary cores, cuz your exploiting for moar lucky legendary cores. ( goes and uses all the mods to reach rank 6 steel charge aura ).

ARE YOU FOR REAL?  This aura sold for up to 700 platinum, what you gonna do about that?  

Legendary Cores instantly max any mod with 0 credit cost??? Do I get more of those if I have several high ranked Steel charges?

• Upvote 2

Thanks for reimbursing us for the work!

What if we have more than one maxed steel charge, maybe aquired for trading and such?

Edited by Sherbniz
  • Upvote 1

- Players who have a rank 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 Steel Charge will receive 2 Legendary Cores 

Uhhhh. OOPS I tripped and accidentally pressed all the right button combinations that allowed me to max steel charge somehow. oh well :/

• Upvote 3

humm people with 6 7 8 9 should recive less then someone with a 10 steel charge... the last fusion from 9 to 10 is a pain in the &#! and in the credits wallet too u.ù

Edited by Regar
  • Upvote 7

I am wondering, if i max or make them rank 6 at least, of 2 steel charge auras, do I get more than 2 legendary cores, pls answer!

Edited by IIRodimusprimeII
  • Upvote 3

Please increase the ranks of Speed Holster, I would use it if it would give me as much energy as the others.

• Upvote 7