Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Master, Void Faster

corpuskiller20

What is coming around the corner? Less keys or BP trading, or both? I would assume both.

I can see the key part to be easily implemented and probably done already awaiting for deployment. No clue how problematic could be to add only Prime BP to trading, but I guess is a little more work. I also hear an update coming really soon (2 days max). Hence my doubts.

As for the whole thing. I don't know how to feel about the prime trading. Regular BP, hell yes. But prime? What's the point of getting, lets say Ember if you can now buy the prime one without much problems (assuming costs are not astronomical)? If this is going to be implemented, I would strongly suggest making the primes an upgrade of the regular versions.

Nice done sheldon, but after talking this much about prime stuff... i just wonder when we will see you again during Prime Time Streams °^°

will the prime trading be a prime/prime only trading or we will see also people trading prime/platinum and such? just to know

Trading BPs is my worst fear come to life (related to warframe of course). Damn!

It feels so good when one finally gets that part, now trading one in the other hand isn't as satisfying plus i consider any kind of parts or bp trading to be like a shortcut for lazy people! My 2 cents! 

Edited by Bazools

Nice, i hope someone has Burston Prime Stock and Barrel <=== Highly doubt it will be traded by others as well as i know they want plat for them....which i only have 23 Plats...so mostly likely i am not even gonna try to buy from them...but whatever...

I don't like this whole "Trading Prime stuff" bit.

It adds inherent value to prime parts an you just know the community is going to gouge the ever-living sh*t out of everyone for new prime parts.

I will staunchly refuse to buy Prime Parts from any other user, and I will refuse to sell Prime Parts to any other user. In my opinion, these are things that should be earned, not bought.

i think it´s only prime for prime, but im not sure.

also, sheldon, make sure that if T1 give you keys, it has a very low chance.

i mean, if X prime part is dropped only in T1 exterminate missions and you only get keys from those missions, then it will be very bothering