Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Master, Void Faster

corpuskiller20

Now it lets those that are f2p and get lucky get keys alot quicker, and make trade channel even more spammable.

When can we get an auction house sort of trade, to make seaming through the current crap that is Trade Channel a bit less of a grind in itself?

I honestly think that the last update to the void missions made prime parts way to easy to obtain and now with this update removing T2+T3 keys from rewards it will be even easier. And now with trading if someone wanted to buy them with plat it will cost next to nothing because of the difficulty of obtaining.

My message is saying that Prime Weapons 90% of the time are better than market weapons but now with trading I am sure you can get any Prime Frame or weapon for less then 100plat so why buy market weapons that cost over 100plat that are not as good.I just saw in the trading channel people selling All Frost Prime parts for a total of 30 plat and all of Ember Prime parts for total of 40plat.

Even with part for part trading I dont think it would work because you can trade more than 1 item people would still charge plat and they would give the person a "Throw away Item". And if you restricted 1 for 1 part trades then I think that would lead scams of someone promising a part and taking plat or promising plat and taking the part.

I like warframe and I like the grind and I dont care how difficult it is to get the part because it gives me something to do. My suggestion is to make the prime parts harder to get, make keys way to easy to get and remove prime trading.

Edited by TriggerHappyWhiteGuy

:/ How the hell are we suposed to grind for credits now ? After a while it become the single ressources we always need more off. The keys as rewords for T2 T3 allowed to get credits in a decent fashion (since you decresed the credits reward in void so much a few updates ago)

And now that I think of all the prime part and BP I sold because I was out of credit I could probably be a plat millionaire >_>

are you kidding me? When trading first was discussed i thought it was only for resources but you made us able to trade mods which is pretty stupid when you only need one of each and fuse them with fusion cores. And now we are gonna trade parts and bps? I laughed at people wanted this or even thought it was possible that we were gonna do this in the future. I was wrong because I thought that DE wasn't that stupid to break the game completely

Prime Trading

...no. No. No, no no no no NO!

Do you realize you just ruined all the fun in trying to collect all the Primes?

Slowly Primes will degrade from "Hard to Get" weapons/warframes to "Buy for a bunch of Platinum" ones. That is probably good for you, and the lazy people who didn't even try farming one of those beauties, but for some of us this was a huge kick in the balls.

So now we don't need to work for anything in this game!? Lol... really nice idea DE... not really but oh well. 

*facepalm* I don't know if to laugh or to cry and i'm really containing myself not to start cursing and worse right now in the 

forums.

This is a big mistake. Everyone will now trade and get everything faster than DE can make anything new and be done with the game and out.

Instead of rewarding skill and experience (=good gear that got earned) this will only reward traders and impatient/lazy people.

Bad for the game in the long run.

Skill barely had anything to do with acquiring these things as much as patience did.

Skill barely had anything to do with acquiring these things as much as patience did.

Partly true (noobs still wouldn't last long in Survival or defences and couldn't rush captures), but now you dont even need to play at all to get all the bling-prestige frames and some of the top weapons.

R.I.P Warframe

today decisions are all so terribly wrong as if not a single mind in DE think about the dark effects

and what's the use of the Founder council?? you should at least ask us to give some opinions & feedback before do this right away like now

I'm sorry Sheldon, but I don't want Prime trading. I know this doesn't effect me, and I have most prime weapons and frames that I want(except Excalibur and lato), but this will effect the trading system and community made economy that we have(or had) now.

But, thanks for the removal of keys in T2 and T3 Void!

I'm currently at work so I don't know how messed up the trading tab is currently, but with the removal of keys in Void will dilute the trade system and now everyone will have Ember Prime and all the weapons possible.

Kinda funny how the regular Boar is more rare than the Boar Prime now, eh?

That’s right, Prime Trading.

This means that you will be able to trade “Prime Blueprints” and “Prime Parts” with other players. Have 5 Ember Prime Chassis but no Helmets – find someone in the other situation and make a swap. Simple as that, using the same trading that you know and love from mod and key trading.

Its a terrible solution, really f***king terrible (and I say that as someone who does not have that many primes and could add quite a few just by trading with a couple of friends).

You will cut the requirement for people to play the game by a lot by doing this. You will completely remove any feeling of achievement for people having a prime. You will certainly annoy a lot of people who forked out the cash for Prime Access.

You want to fix the void tables? Then do the grunt work and actually fix them, the idea of getting keys as alt rewards if you already had the BP that drops was a good one as it cut down the key grind significantly, you just failed to get it right and to communicate what the change should be.

If you really want to cut the grind then change everyone's various mission keys to simply Tx Keys with no mission type any more, the host chooses the mission type when they use the key.

Add Tier 4 and Tier 5 to the void and adjust the levels, this would make the void challenging without the need to do 60 minute T3 survival.

Put each BP in one and only 1 mission and set the chance to whatever you think is reasonable.

Work on adding interception to the Void and bring back raid for the void, that way would have a very large number of tables to spread things across.

Keep the alt reward system in but publicise it so people know why they are getting a key.

Heck, add the new legendary cores into the T5 void tables as a rare drop if there is not much else to put there.

Edited by Silvershadow66