Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.2.0: Castanas!

[DE]Rebecca

I don't understand this "Pay to Win" nonsense.  As far as the "primed warframes" go; they come with one more polarity slot (o, hai thar forma.), gold trim, and the explodey-crates (__BUT ONLY IN THE VOID__) give energy to teammates when walking near them.

The weapons are typically better than their "non-primed" counterparts, but, big deal.  I wasn't watching the forums when trading first hit; but wasn't buying mods with platinum ALSO "pay2win"?  Seriously.  It's not "pay2win now" simply because prime bps and parts can be sold.  And if you don't feel like buying/selling anything for platinum, then make it clear when you go to make a trade.  It's not rocket science.  They're not saying that the only way to get the pieces are through trading.  You can still get them out of your void missions, and someone will have to.  I'm a little confused at how people are selling the equivalent of an entire warframe for 20 platinum, and it's something that could have been handled more gracefully.  Then again, the reason a Frost Prime is "going" for 20 platinum is because maybe that's the cost of a Forma, which is the only non-cosmetic (read: relevant) difference outside of void missions.

In the end, it helps people that desperately want primed whatevers get them, or if they've been chugging away at the Mag Prime, they no longer have to go 30 minutes to finally get that systems blueprint or whatever.  It's not that big of a deal.

I don't understand this "Pay to Win" nonsense.  As far as the "primed warframes" go; they come with one more polarity slot (o, hai thar forma.), gold trim, and the explodey-crates (__BUT ONLY IN THE VOID__) give energy to teammates when walking near them.

The weapons are typically better than their "non-primed" counterparts, but, big deal.  I wasn't watching the forums when trading first hit; but wasn't buying mods with platinum ALSO "pay2win"?  Seriously.  It's not "pay2win now" simply because prime bps and parts can be sold.  And if you don't feel like buying/selling anything for platinum, then make it clear when you go to make a trade.  It's not rocket science.  They're not saying that the only way to get the pieces are through trading.  You can still get them out of your void missions, and someone will have to.  I'm a little confused at how people are selling the equivalent of an entire warframe for 20 platinum, and it's something that could have been handled more gracefully.  Then again, the reason a Frost Prime is "going" for 20 platinum is because maybe that's the cost of a Forma, which is the only non-cosmetic (read: relevant) difference outside of void missions.

In the end, it helps people that desperately want primed whatevers get them, or if they've been chugging away at the Mag Prime, they no longer have to go 30 minutes to finally get that systems blueprint or whatever.  It's not that big of a deal.

I like you, fine person who actually has some logic.

guys i'll tell you my warframe story [how i joined warframe]

i was a player that plays minecraft :D it was 1.6V. it wasn't great tho so i waited and waited and waited for 1 month and an update popped up 1.6.1 XC

i left minecraft tried many games all were ahh you know what i mean [sexual content and strong language] so i went in steam andi saw that shiny nekros warframe i wanted try it i joined warframe i reliesed that the characters are mute and the ones who talk don't even make sense exept that wierd masked lady that teaches me so i joined warframe i don't really care for blood and gore i saw worse in real life don't ask

"- All Prime Parts found in Void are now trade-able."

Seriously DE?

You say that after i sold over 50+ prime parts for credit?

whats next? Making everything in the game tradable with platinum as a tax? I think this is getting out of hand.

Come back when you have sold over 150+ parts, like i did but hell it's part of online games to get changes that can affect you both in the good way and sometime the bad way, it might not always be nice but hehe, like i always say : S#&$ happen, live with it or DIE!.

Come back when you have sold over 150+ parts, like i did but hell it's part of online games to get changes that can affect you both in the good way and sometime the bad way, it might not always be nice but hehe, like i always say : S#&$ happen, live with it or DIE!.

Success for the lazy people who never bothered to touch the inventory! Glorious lazy race will run this world by not doing anything. :D

lol no jk 

Well, I do need parts, but I have the patience to farm. I have been playing since may, so I know if there is a part I need there is really no rush(unless I want to burn through the content) I have a clan mate who has been playing for two weeks and has what took me 3 months at the least to get with trading and considering there almost zero grind in warframe for frames now. 

One of the pillars brought up by the DE livestream easy to learn, hard to master. That is very true for a completely new player, being a "veteran" player I know all there is to know, where to farm, which weapons and mods would make good builds. I learned this along a gruesome first few months, and since then the game only has gotten harder for new players. I mean I see where they are coming from give newer players a chance to get a shiny new weapons, and people who need one last part they have been farming all weekend to get.

The original charm of prime hard to get with improvements and style that you a little bit and makes you feel good when you actually build it.

Now most people see them as numbers.

IMO it's none of my business if you want to trade, I wont be butthurt if you have the same weapons as me, but in a game with very few objectives; burning through weapons without enjoying them, is a quick way to get bored. I'm not saying primes are mastery junk, but I personally prefer working for my stuff. If you would rather buy it then be my guest :P.

Edited by Tsrintox

Well, I do need parts, but I have the patience to farm. I have been playing since may, so I know if there is a part I need there is really no rush(unless I want to burn through the content) I have a clan mate who has been playing for two weeks and has what took me 3 months at the least to get with trading and considering there almost zero grind in warframe for frames now. 

One of the pillars brought up by the DE livestream easy to learn, hard to master. That is very true for a completely new player, being a "veteran" player I know all there is to know, where to farm, which weapons and mods would make good builds. I learned this along a gruesome first few months, and since then the game only has gotten harder for new players. I mean I see where they are coming from give newer players a chance to get a shiny new weapons, and people who need one last part they have been farming all weekend to get.

The original charm of prime hard to get with improvements and style that you a little bit and makes you feel good when you actually build it.

Now most people see them as numbers.

IMO it's none of my business if you want to trade, I wont be butthurt if you have the same weapons as me, but in a game with very few objectives; burning through weapons without enjoying them, is a quick way to get bored. I'm not saying primes are mastery junk, but I personally prefer working for my stuff. If you would rather buy it then be my guest :P.

I'm a closed beta tester since december 2012 and I stil dont complain about changes , I actually find them pretty good ,

I like to farm for my stuff very much but with this trade option is very good because I have tones of prime parts and I can help people who are mad that are not finding one of the part.

Beside we still need to farm for this items because they find ONLY IN THE VOID , if no void , no parts.

Edited by AlexCrytek