Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.2.0: Castanas!

[DE]Rebecca

- Changed Eviscerator Damage and Proc Rate.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??

That's not going to solve the horrendous bleed proc problems! Eviscerators are still going to cause Bleed, and changing the chance doesn't make it any more balanced when it does happen!

I damn well hope that you guys don't consider this issue over, because this is the weakest of bandaids.

Thanks a lot DE for eliminating the sense of work and worth for this game. U9 has been at a steady decline, from the guaranteed parts for completion of boss battles to nerfing the pay for void missions since no-lifers cry "I have too much money" to "now prime parts are tradeable".... Stop trying to comply to those that don't want to enjoy your game for what it actually is. Those of us that have BEEN here and had to actually GRIND and actually SOLD parts we already reacquired just got a slap to the face.  So now I'll be seeing a lot more primes around because they bought theirs rather than working for it.  Next we'll be able to trade entire warframes though we've sold parts for that ever since the void pay nerf in the first place... Brilliance people.... straight brilliance... sarcasm intended.

Oh yeah, and shout out to all the people complaining about getting void keys as a reward for completing a void mission... surely that wasn't extra money in your pocket or a second chance at something you were hunting in the first place... and the people who ALWAYS gets drops from the Stalker and Harvester. Still haven't got my Despairs not that it matters now.

Edited by OdinHighwind

OH LOOK It's clan-tech and market distribution again! - I guess I'll enjoy this patch very much next Wednesday when I check on the game again.

I swear if it wasn't for Design Council threads I'm not sure I'd be paying any attention after three weeks straight of clan tech / plat.

Edited by VKhaun