Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.2.0: Castanas!

[DE]Rebecca

- All Prime Parts found in Void are now trade-able.

Ouh WAOW, that's a ... bold decision... Very risky even... You might want to reconsider it guys, and stop the bleeding before you lose a big chunk of your (veteran) players and incidently, a lot of money and support... With all the valid alternatives you can get from the forums, making Prime parts tradeable seems a bit... Misguided and Moronic... both with a capital "M", pardon my French... Just saying^^'.

P.S : Who the hell came up with that idea anyway? LOL

Horrible way to say it and a bit Arrogant ??

I dont think so i collect all these prime parts since they came .Getting plat for what i have farmed hundreds of hours   is greater achievement than saying : look at me i have ember prime etc . Never cared to have prime to show off i cared to have prime because they were better 

Edited by Garuger

Thank you for the great fixes, but what about Zephyr's Tornado? It needs to be fixed to show the power colors, right now it only shows up on the host screen. Also I don't think all elements are working with the tornado so far I just see 2 that work. Great fixes though.

Not sure about the trading Prime stuff.... I just sold all my extra prime blueprints for credits before the update, so this was a blow to me.

Edited by BlackAngelEvey

Well there goes my sense of accomplishment for having made all prime frames and weapons knowing some people with no patience will get them immediately by buying them... Thanks DE. This really saddens me to see how this game was pay for standard weapons and frames to now being able to buy anything but the detron... Please fix this  

You do realize that they could make the Detron buyable for plat and sau "Fixed" just for the joke ?

DE, thank you for this update, some of the fixes were really getting to me and I am glad that they are fixed.

But, there are two things that are leaving a sour taste in my mouth and I am sorry to say this, but change the trading of prime parts and stop putting clan tech weapons in the Market.

Prime parts are suppose to be earned and crafted, that's the whole point of the Void is it not? What is my incentive to go to the Void now? Forma BP? Credits? XP? Endgame?

With the clan tech items being available for platinum is morally and ethically wrong. Either have ALL clan tech or none in the Market.

Horrible way to say it and a bit Arrogant ??

however

I don't think its greedy-- its a way for us to EARN more plat who don't have fat wallets-- "shrug"

In my opinion its way better than prime access

the subject here, is prime access should not exist  is not about being better or worse, this scheme is awful for this game in particular.

lets name borderlands (lazy random comparison)

loot game (RNG is used to mix the properties of the weapons, almost no player has the same weapon than other)

you take away RNG and loot, giving to the players the weapon they choose available for money? you still have a good story / lore to keep playing + DLC's , is not the same but some of the attributes of the game saves it if loot / grind is not present.

Nooooooow, back in here.

warframe = Grind.

no lore, no new content game wise, pure and brutal grind.

time walls and void rants can be avoided? yep, just plat baby.

no game left.

nevermind, actually i am caring more about warframe's future than their devs, i guess they know what they are doing, good luck guys!

Edited by omega_phoenix

I feel I should point out that we've been asking to be able to trade prime parts for quite a while now and it's actually exactly what we asked for. I question the wisdom of allowing them to be sold for platinum, but I suppose one way or another that was going to happen anyway.

So thank you, DE, for answering the complaint about RNG in the Prime component allocations, at least to some extent.

Whilst we're granting wishes, can I please get a fix for Heavy Impact regarding melee ground slams to compensate for having to relevel my Zephyr twice? >.>

So why do people hate prime trading? Prime rewards were based off of luck to begin with not skill.

My gripe with prime trading is that it's so obviously a band-aid method to cover up the abysmal RNG in the void and how blatantly obvious the drop table still is biased. I'm just wondering at this point what for all good that's left is wrong with a token system.

It was bound to happen, yeah, but it happening at this point really stung into my eye.

Edited by goatwithbenefits

You do realize that they could make the Detron buyable for plat and sau "Fixed" just for the joke ?

Yes I do and if they did that I would be done with Warframe what I was trying to say was they have now made prime weapons\frames go from an accomplishment and sign of ones dedication to this game, to a sign of who has the biggest pocket-book. They have taken the hours of grinding for some parts glaive prime, frost prime etc and made it a commodity. 2 minutes ago I had seen an offer to buy all of the frost prime parts and bp for 25 plat. This is just unacceptable and damages the games economy more then it fixes it. Because how often do you see someone actually want to trade mods and keys instead of just buying them? I personally have seen three offers for trades but that's my own opinion. 

I feel I should point out that we've been asking to be able to trade prime parts for quite a while now and it's actually exactly what we asked for. I question the wisdom of allowing them to be sold for platinum, but I suppose one way or another that was going to happen anyway.

So thank you, DE, for answering the complaint about RNG in the Prime component allocations, at least to some extent.

Whilst we're granting wishes, can I please get a fix for Heavy Impact regarding melee ground slams to compensate for having to relevel my Zephyr twice? >.>

Who's WE!? Any reasonable player wouldn't ask for that!

Who's WE!? Any reasonable player wouldn't ask for that!

The feedback forums have been suggesting otherwise for a while.

I would very much like to get rid of the stuff I've built up by constructing all the Primes so far and my only option has been to sell it for credits whilst watching the people who want the pieces I've gotten as random junk spares complain that they can't find them.

I don't usually come to the forums and post stuff, but i just want to let you guys at DE know that the primes being tradeable thing is horrible for the games economy. When i first heard about frost prime being dropped in this "hidden" area that requiers "special" keys to access, i was SO hyped up. But now it's just like any other dungeon (or more like a forgotten dungeon)...I did and still do think that the void has the best architecture i've ever seen a game. Why would you just waste it like that? Less people are going to play this amazing void place that you made ._.

Edited by Exath

Why did you bother to make this an update? You could have just had the red text deliver a BIG OL' FVCK YOU to all of us that worked hard, and played this game to gain our gear.

People always said this way P2W and I argued against it.. You've just changed my mind.

You just put a pricetag on EVERYTHING i've worked for in this game.. No not my skill, I brought that with me from years of gaming experience.

But I feel like a mannequin in a shop window now, as everything I have someone can buy one way or another.

EVERYTHING.

Well - my Brakk/Strun Wraith/Wraith Twin Vipers.

But honestly... I don't think it'll be long before you take that honor away from us too..

If I didn't have a dedication to my clan.. I would delete this game as you in one swift move cheapened everything about it.

Hey next up can we trade leaderboard stats? 5000p for the #1 position in the fusion moa event.

Edited by Gurzil