Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.2.0: Castanas!

[DE]Rebecca

You guys have no idea how &!$$ed off I am right now.

yeah, is nonsense, i would like to defend the idea but is bad executed, again...

just to be sure, can be traded for plat or only "traded", 1 Bp for 1 BP?

would not be easier to implement the freaking token system? at least that does not smell like greed...

Edited by omega_phoenix

Thanks DE!

I really like the Prime Parts Trading, but couldn't you've done that earlier? Or not at all? I thought the reason why you didn't do things like these, is because you didn't want to "take the fun out of the game"?

Also, what the (excuse me) hell are these Legendary Cores about? I saw nothing in the notes about Legendary Cores...

Edited by OptimalVorteX

I personally don't think that Prime stuff should be tradeable

i agree, redundant prime stuff you get should be transmuted into something else (forma, potatoes, mats, just name it)

token system?

but selling it? instead of grinding in the void i will spend some time in the market, thats the end game it seems.

Marketframe?

Warmarkt?

Interesting changes this week DE, I'm sure there will be a lot of discussion about it. I want to ask why tenno reinforcements have to be weapons every week? Why can't we get new Syandanas?

i am seeing frost prime BP being selled for 10 plat in the trading channel, and the burston barrel for 5 plat.

eliminate the void, seriously.

Normally I don't chime in here. DE does good work, and I always look forward to another update. And this was a solid one, carrying a new wep, many fixes, improvement, etc.

Except one thing. The trading.

Frankly, what the hell, DE? Warframe was doing an amazing job of avoiding becoming pay-to-win. I LOVED the fact that the cash store was mainly for cosmetics and accelerating acquisitions (that didn't really take that long to begin with). I happily bought plat with the full intentions to happily grind out gear, with that plat going to awesome scarves or colors.

But that's slipped lately. The huge timewall on Zephyr, far more than any other frame, was a sign. 

People sure as hell don't play this game for the story. They play it for the gameplay, for the grind, for the LOOT. And you just stripped away any semblance of progression. Is "play-to-win" no longer something to be proud of? Cause you had it with this game before this change. You really did.

Edited by Dementist