Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.2.0: Castanas!

[DE]Rebecca

Why did you bother to make this an update? You could have just had the red text deliver a BIG OL' FVCK YOU to all of us that worked hard, and played this game to gain our gear.

People always said this way P2W and I argued against it.. You've just changed my mind.

You just put a pricetag on EVERYTHING i've worked for in this game.. No not my skill, I brought that with me from years of gaming experience.

But I feel like a mannequin in a shop window now, as everything I have someone can buy one way or another.

EVERYTHING.

Well - my Brakk/Strun Wraith/Wraith Twin Vipers.

But honestly... I don't think it'll be long before you take that honor away from us too..

If I didn't have a dedication to my clan.. I would delete this game as you in one swift move cheapened everything about it.

Hey next up can we trade leaderboard stats? 5000p for the #1 position in the fusion moa event.

well....you might as well leave because I have a lor of primes,maxed mods,ect and idc if they do this because CHOICE,CHOICE,CHOICE always is and always will be

If anything for example, drop weapons like Miter and Twin Gremlins should be tradable, not Prime. I'm not hating on people that liked this change (hurray for you) but it just feels like the staff at DE are shooting themselves on the foot. Most of the current end-game is about getting prime parts and leveling your mods, and you just squashed both of them with the steel charge reward and the prime change.

This is feeling closer to a RM(p)AH actually.

Edited by Ahcruna

Oh yay, another clan tech weapon that can be bought with plat, and prime parts can now be traded.

Nice to see that you guys are still so determined to avoid this game from going full pay2win mode.

Seriously though, what the hell happened to this game?

Not fond of the void keys change.  I don't want 600 Frost Prime System Blueprints.  Nor do I want to have more forma blueprints s than I can possibly use in a reasonable amount of time (thanks 24 hour build time).  That isn't to say that keys were the right solution, especially as they made it a bit too easy to run a ton of void missions.  But they were a better one than giving us tons of junk good only for selling for credits.

I'd actually rather see tokens, which we could use to buy a variety of things, including void keys, blueprints, and formas, become the junk loot.  But until that happens... less of the common blueprints please.

Trade Void parts?! that a bad idea i think :(
now every1 can easily get all primes :/

That depends.  If there's common drops and rare ones, well, it'll be the rares people are after.  The commons will be much what they are now... junk most of the time, while the rarer ones will still gate things.

- Fixed issue where players would complete missions and not receive any rewards.

Appears twice in the note.

- Fixed about two dozen Warframe abilities not working in Conclaves/Dojo PVP.

That's helpful but... which ones ? Clarification ?

And what about Valkyr, is it a classified case assuming last nerf was settings things for her ? And for Frost ? And what about the Banshee rework or melee 2.0 ? We don't want a result right now, we just want clarity. A patch note can't be 200 characters long, just give us some informations on what is your plan in the future.

I'm not even discussing if this is good or bad, just saying that this is were a good communication can fix the problems with the community and fulfill many players attempt.

It just takes five more minutes to make a more complete patch note where you can explain in details the game changes and answer on the most hot topics at the same time (and this way no need to go and the summon the hate by posting in the topics...).

That said thanks for the patch and the job.

Oh yay, another clan tech weapon that can be bought with plat, and prime parts can now be traded.

Nice to see that you guys are still so determined to avoid this game from going full pay2win mode.

Seriously though, what the hell happened to this game?

Plat trade. And a diminishing player count and a corresponding drop in one time plat purchases by new players.

Additions:

- Changed Jat Kittag Charge attack FX for new charge animation.

I can confirm from just trying that the animations for the charge attack are showing correctly.... Although, can the jump attack be fixed next? Little silly to see the rocket powered hammer get smashed into the ground sideways on a jump attack.

Aside, cheers!

I'm very happy & pleased to see that Prime parts found in the Void are now trade-able!!!!

Maybe now I'll finally be able to get the last part that I'm still missing for building Frost Prime.

Keep up the great work, DE!!!!!

Could a future update please  fix the unnecessary extreme difficulty that (players of both the PC version & PS4 versions of Warframe) is part of the Mastery Rank 7 to 8 promotion test while using a controller? 

Thanks a lot DE for eliminating the sense of work and worth for this game....

This.

No more sense of achievement whatsoever, now any kid with a bit of plat will roll around with Prime Orthoses.

Of course some stuff was ridiculously hard to get, but making prime BPs tradeable as a solution, rather shows a bit of incompetence to solve the problem.

On the other side, this might as well be a nice opportunity to make some plat... ho ho

EDIT: More "buy able" clantech weapons? I know the company has to make money, but to the people that actually enjoy playing the game, achieving stuff, this feels like a punch below the belt.

Edited by ArchPhaeton

Give someone a cookie on this forum, and they'll complain it's not chocolate chip before throwing it angrily right back at you.

You, sir,... need more upvotes. *nods*

Well since all PRIME can be bought/traded.. You might as well let the founders reverse engineer their gear for sale/trade.

Can I get a refund on my Prime Access? (I know the answer is NO, but i'm in rant mode - sue me.)

1. Only the Lotus shall reverse engineer stuff!(ask her though, sounds fun)

2. Refunds for early access while in a beta (and while still having the exclusive misa syandana)... what?

I dont think so i collect all these prime parts since they came .Getting plat for what i have farmed hundreds of hours   is greater achievement than saying : look at me i have ember prime etc . Never cared to have prime to show off i cared to have prime because they were better 

Except that the prices are so low it isn't even worth most people's time to sell the gear that took 100s of hours to farm.