Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.2.1

[DE]darryl1

Is ODS considered a "higher-tiered" void mission? Because it's still dropping keys. Similarly it can give out credits as a 20m reward, but I was under the impression that it was under the guaranteed forma/key/part clause? Is this not the case?

They only changed the FX of the weapon not the animations.

The patch note said the changed the "charge fx/animations"for the Jatt Kittag. Nonetheless I don't see anything different.. :( I was excited to see it to. A clan member told me they saw someone use the new charge and it had them like... "slash dashing" or something

The patch note said the changed the "charge fx/animations"for the Jatt Kittag. Nonetheless I don't see anything different.. :( I was excited to see it to. A clan member told me they saw someone use the new charge and it had them like... "slash dashing" or something

Please read:

- Changed Jat Kittag Charge attack FX for new charge animation.

That said... they change the Charge Attack FX  for the new animation that will come in melee 2.0 as stated before by Geoff in the past livestream.

Edited by Bazools

Please read:

- Changed Jat Kittag Charge attack FX for new charge animation.

That said... they change the Charge Attack FX  for the new animation that will come in melee 2.0 as stated before by Geoff in the past livestream.

Ah that's a clearing up much appreciated, but that being said, does that mean nothings really changed visually yet? Cause I sure don't notice anything different now...