Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.2.1

[DE]darryl1

yes also the same for me.

Yeah, Jat still seems to be using the polearm animation. And still no legendary cores here.

On the plus side, the Evicerator nerf has them functioning like dangerous scorches rather than fast moving/firing Napalms, meaning I've been able to do pro-Corpus invasions @ rank 25-30 without having to go "Rhino/Valk/Trinity only". Much less boring. :)

can't shake the feeling of being cheated out of saving days of grinding to max out certain high rank mods.

I had a steel charge maxed out before update 12, and I never noticed the rank cap increased after the update as I always used rifle amp for the V aura slot. Had I known such OP cores would be given away to those who would add only 1 rank to their steel charge I would've done so. It would've now provided me with a maxed out redirection mod for example...

I have paid quite a bit of money to reduce the amount of grinding. Now here are 2 free cores that would reduce exactly that, and considerably so, and players didn't even have to pay any money for them.. I don't know... the "legendary cores" seem incredibly unfair to me. Both towards paying players and towards those who didn't have a steel charge.

I'm looking at what DE just did with this update and it reminds me that maybe they want to enrage people like it's happening now in Ukraine. It clearly shows recruiting chat now. All exclusive parts can be now bought, it shouldn't never happen, it's simply unfair for those who was farming each prime thing for several days. I personally collected all Ember Prime Parts in 2 days playing literally WHOLE days till midnight.

I would love to know what DE are trying to achieve by allowing those parts to be traded.