Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Release Excalibur, Lato, Skana Prime To Public, Give Founders Something Else.

Hixlysss

Well that Gives me a much better opinion of you, I dont want the excaliber/ lato/ skana for free if its the same  as what the founders got, if its the complete same I think its only fair if its cash only, I just want a partial founders pack  that gives me the  Excaliber/ lato / skana  and I would be more then happy to pay $200-$250 for it. if they gave me the more gimicky things that came with the founders pack then that would be icing on the cake. but even still I think if they rerelease the founders pack they should give the original founders an exrta exclusive,one like I suggested before where its a Cool skin or somthing similar.

i fully agree. no problems with a re-release, but not for free. thats a straight violation of a business agreement for one, and it spits on the trust of every single person who has paid ANY money into this game, be it plat, founders, or prime access. if DE wont hold to ethical business guidelines, then how can they be trusted with your money.

but yea, re-release some new stuff, re-open founders, and let folks pay into that want to. i mean who honestly says "no thanks, don't want your money" in this economy?

i mean who honestly says "no thanks, don't want your money" in this economy?

People who keep their promises, stop focusing on the old and re-releasing it and bringing out the new.

Don't bring the founders pack stuff back at all but make it tradeable. Thus people have a chance at getting it. Otherwise than that there shouldn't be a separate opportunity. 

Edited by Naith

People who keep their promises, stop focusing on the old and re-releasing it and bringing out the new.

Don't bring the founders pack stuff back at all but make it tradeable. Thus people have a chance at getting it. Otherwise than that there shouldn't be a separate opportunity. 

by your logic, they should not make it available at all, as keeping their promise would include keeping them exclusive to us.

by your logic, they should not make it available at all, as keeping their promise would include keeping them exclusive to us.

They would still be exclusive to us, if we don't want to trade them. Nothing forces us to. Some founders clearly aren't bothered about exclusives so if they wish to trade them, they can. Some people want them, so they get that opportunity. It still keeps them exclusive. They're not supposed to be released again and remain exclusive, they wouldn't be released and they would still be exclusive.

Or they could make all the unavailable stuff in the game into a skin for something that is. Credit people a Forma for each one they used polarising the altered stuff, and that should remove all the Mastery and statistical differences.

And I'd have no problem with that, in that case.

They would still be exclusive to us, if we don't want to trade them. Nothing forces us to. Some founders clearly aren't bothered about exclusives so if they wish to trade them, they can. Some people want them, so they get that opportunity. It still keeps them exclusive. They're not supposed to be released again and remain exclusive, they wouldn't be released and they would still be exclusive.

So, it must be condoned to sell prime chamber for 5000 platinum? Which will cost about what, 3.2 million credits to trade? Can you wait till I earn that much? How about this I would gladly give my Excalibur, skana, and lato prime to anyone to level if they give it back to me, or trade me for a prime chamber? Sound good? I'll hold your prime chamber as collateral. What you want my Misa Syandana Prime also? Sorry I don't like wasting more then one trade if the second trade isn't three items, and I'm Ember and I don't leave Saturn without it.

This statement just sounds like a idea to earn more platinum for something useless and prove how untrustworthy trading can be. Here's another suggestion. Pull them out of the codex for anyone that doesn't have them, so they can't see the "Oh no! I don't have a star". Also, you could credit them the affinity for them. Which the affinity gain might be deemed "OP'd" and not accept. Which is where,I believe, the biggest issue is coming from. However people that have them can brag and the others can't complain. Out of site out of mind. I just paid a ton for "Aesthetics" you jealous? Something about not having a fully starred Codex doesn't set well with PS4 players. I will understand if the closed beta weapons affinity aren't credited to me. Will wonder why, but understand. Removing them from the codex will let those perfectionist, like myself, calm down possibly and the elites remain on top like they want. I'd rather be a perfectionist then an elitist which is what this topic is truly about.

Edit Note: PS: I really feel bad for that true Excalibur that wont ever be able to get a prime component... maybe you will beable to find it again. It is possible that the void will throw it back out if enough platinum is thrown in to it. However, I did hear the Tenno weaponry was of scarce supply from the Void that is DE. So finding more Skanas and Latos is doubtful. The Master's and Grand master's searched there soul long and hard to find them, while the hunter's gave up and only found two-hundred and twenty platinum while they where looking for three mods.

Edit Note 2: The definition of a perfectionist... enough said.

The definition of an elitist... a perfectionist with an ego.

Edited by Kotei

So, it must be condoned to sell prime chamber for 5000 platinum? Which will cost about what, 3.2 million credits to trade? Can you wait till I earn that much? How about this I would gladly give my Excalibur, skana, and lato prime to anyone to level if they give it back to me, or trade me for a prime chamber? Sound good? I'll hold your prime chamber as collateral. What you want my Misa Syandana Prime also? Sorry I don't like wasting more then one trade if the second trade isn't three items, and I'm Ember and I don't leave Saturn without it. This statement just sounds like a idea to earn more platinum for something useless and prove how untrustworthy trading is. Here's another suggestion pull them out of the codex for anyone that doesn't have them, so they can't see the "Oh no! I don't have a star". Also, you could credit them the affinity for them. Which the affinity gain might be deemed "OP'd" and not accept. Which is where,I believe, the biggest issue is coming from. However people that have them can brag and the others can't complain. Out of site out of mind. I just paid a ton for "Aesthetics" you jealous? Something about not having a fully starred Codex doesn't set well with PS4 players. I will understand if the closed beta weapons affinity aren't credited to me. Will wonder why, but understand. Removing them from the codex will let those perfectionist, like myself, calm down possibly and the elites remain on top like they want. I'd rather be a perfectionist then an elitist which is what this topic is truly about.

Poorly written paragraph but I believe I got the idea of what you were saying. Nothing forces you to. You set the prices and people buy. If people have no interest they will not buy and naturally the prices will lower. Prime Chamber is floating around at an absurd price, sure, but who is actually condoning that price? The people who buy it and continue to buy it. Nothing is stopping them from saying no, free will, free choice. They can take a step back and think of the circumstances but again, that is their decision alone. Real world problems here.  

What this suggestion is - which is not money grabbing - is something which allows people to get what they want. Just like how it is in real life. A limited amount of items are created for a limited amount of time. No longer obtainable, however, they can get hold of them if they get in contact with someone who is willing to sell. If you can't see or understand that, you're blind because this should to an extent eliminate peoples complaints about not being able to access exclusive goods, because they can if there is a willing seller. It's not a money grabbing suggestion, it's a real life solution to a real life situation and problem. It doesn't matter if it is a game, it is still the same situation and principles. 

Doesn't matter much you are still only doing it to turn a profit in the end, so I'm done speaking with you. There is no need to talk to someone that openly belittles someone and is steadfast in their mind set. Good day to you sir and I hope the next person opens with such insightful words as yourself.

Edit Note: Thinking about it long and hard... This is a game not real life. What are people mixing the two up?

Edited by Kotei

I would gladly give my Excalibur, skana, and lato prime to anyone to level if they give it back to me

Hell yes, I'd be in line to do this trade if this ever went live.

Just tell me what new polarity you want. :P

Poorly written paragraph but I believe I got the idea of what you were saying. Nothing forces you to. You set the prices and people buy. If people have no interest they will not buy and naturally the prices will lower. Prime Chamber is floating around at an absurd price, sure, but who is actually condoning that price? The people who buy it and continue to buy it. Nothing is stopping them from saying no, free will, free choice. They can take a step back and think of the circumstances but again, that is their decision alone. Real world problems here.  

What this suggestion is - which is not money grabbing - is something which allows people to get what they want. Just like how it is in real life. A limited amount of items are created for a limited amount of time. No longer obtainable, however, they can get hold of them if they get in contact with someone who is willing to sell. If you can't see or understand that, you're blind because this should to an extent eliminate peoples complaints about not being able to access exclusive goods, because they can if there is a willing seller. It's not a money grabbing suggestion, it's a real life solution to a real life situation and problem. It doesn't matter if it is a game, it is still the same situation and principles. 

1) R E S P E C T – Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.

Now the true question is should I report it...

Edited by Kotei

im not trying to be a $&*^, but do you even know what exclusive means?

Search Results
ex·clu·sive
ikˈsklo͞osiv/
adjective
adjective: exclusive
  1. 1.
    excluding or not admitting other things.
    "my exclusive focus is on San Antonio issues"
    • unable to exist or be true if something else exists or is true.
      "these approaches are not exclusive; many students will combine them"
      synonyms: incompatible, irreconcilable More
      "mutually exclusive alternatives"
    • (of terms) excluding all but what is specified.
      synonyms: not including, excluding, leaving out, omitting, excepting More
      "prices exclusive of sales tax"
      antonyms: inclusive
  2. 2.
    restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned.
    "the couple had exclusive possession of the condo"
    synonyms: sole, unshared, unique, only, individual, personal, private More
    "a room for your exclusive use"
    antonyms: partial
    • (of an item or story) not published or broadcast elsewhere.
      "an exclusive interview"
    • (of a commodity) not obtainable elsewhere.
      "exclusive designer jewelry"
  3. 3.
    catering or available to only a few, select people; high class and expensive.
    "an exclusive Georgetown neighborhood"
    synonyms: select, chic, high-class, elite, fashionable, stylish, elegant, premier, grade A; More
    informalposh, ritzy, classy, tony, spendy
    "an exclusive club"
  4. 4.
    not including; excepting.
    "prices are exclusive of tax and delivery"
noun
noun: exclusive; plural noun: exclusives
an item or story published or broadcast by only one source.
synonyms:

scoop, exposé, special

Doesn't matter much you are still only doing it to turn a profit in the end, so I'm done speaking with you. There is no need to talk to someone that openly belittles someone and is steadfast in their mind set. Good day to you sir and I hope the next person opens with such insightful words as yourself.

Edit Note: Thinking about it long and hard... This is a game not real life. What are people mixing the two up?

No, not doing it to turn a profit because I wouldn't sell mine so stop generalizing what I would do because you do not know me. It's a simple fact. I've given reasons behind my suggestion, you haven't given me in any return despite me giving you examples and writing a thought out response. In return you're stating I'm 'steadfast', you are 'done with me' and decline in giving any constructive responses back? That's straight forward hypocritical and you aren't taking the time to actually read what I have written, or consider it. I have because I have come back saying why it is not about profit, as you're suggesting. If you don't feel as if you can actually contribute to the discussion go right ahead and stop then. 

Mixing the two up? It's a comparison. It may be a game but it's still part of life and this situation is exceptionally similar. People say it is unfair to have exclusives; no opportunity to get them. This isn't a massive problem in real life simply because people have other avenues of obtaining them. Exclusives exist and people gave abilities to obtain them through other means. It's that simple and that is why it is referred to and used as an example. That is why I have suggested the Founders gear be tradable. Nothing is forcing you to sell anything and I'm not sure what other peoples actions in regards to pricing actually has to do with you? You aren't buying the gear neither are you selling it.

1) R E S P E C T – Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.

Now the true question is should I report it...

That's funny because I've felt uncomfortable in a few situations yet then you realize, it's the internet and there's an obvious limit to what someone can say and I didn't even reach it. I stated a fact; that the paragraph was not worded that well and I struggled to understand it as a whole but I still read it, I still understood what I could and I still gave you a decent response. Did I reply with heavy insults and stating I did not bother to read it? No. I didn't. I did the opposite.

What has that actually got to do with anything? They would still be exclusive. Exclusive to those who own them and exclusive to those who paid for them. They would not increase in number. The number owning the goods would be exactly the same, just in circulation. Do you not understand that point? I'll keep referring to it because it's the most solid example but I didn't know that people who had exclusives outside of this game were not permitted to sell or give them to others. Is there some sort of law stating so?

Edited by Naith

They'd still be classified as exclusive under that last description, as the items would still not have another source from which to originate.

Search Results
ex·clu·sive
ikˈsklo͞osiv/
adjective
adjective: exclusive
  1. 1.
    excluding or not admitting other things.
    "my exclusive focus is on San Antonio issues"
    • unable to exist or be true if something else exists or is true.
      "these approaches are not exclusive; many students will combine them"
      synonyms: incompatible, irreconcilable More
      "mutually exclusive alternatives"
    • (of terms) excluding all but what is specified.
      synonyms: not including, excluding, leaving out, omitting, excepting More
      "prices exclusive of sales tax"
      antonyms: inclusive
  2. 2.
    restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned.
    "the couple had exclusive possession of the condo"
    synonyms: sole, unshared, unique, only, individual, personal, private More
    "a room for your exclusive use"
    antonyms: partial
    • (of an item or story) not published or broadcast elsewhere.
      "an exclusive interview"
    • (of a commodity) not obtainable elsewhere.
      "exclusive designer jewelry"
  3. 3.
    catering or available to only a few, select people; high class and expensive.
    "an exclusive Georgetown neighborhood"
    synonyms: select, chic, high-class, elite, fashionable, stylish, elegant, premier, grade A; More
    informalposh, ritzy, classy, tony, spendy
    "an exclusive club"
  4. 4.
    not including; excepting.
    "prices are exclusive of tax and delivery"
noun
noun: exclusive; plural noun: exclusives
synonyms:

scoop, exposé, special

Though I appreciate your clarity on the topic at hand, It would probably be best for mixed company to edit your starting sentence to "I'm not trying to be mean." I do apologize for the abrupt suggestion. Carry on my kind sir.

What has that actually got to do with anything? They would still be exclusive. Exclusive to those who own them and exclusive to those who paid for them. They would not increase in number. The number owning the goods would be exactly the same, just in circulation. Do you not understand that point? I'll keep referring to it because it's the most solid example but I didn't know that people who had exclusives outside of this game were not permitted to sell or give them to others. Is there some sort of law stating so?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/115197-founders-program-ending-november-1st/ it has everything to do with this post, right here. LAST CHANCE TO GET THESE ITEMS. PERIOD.

the IDEAL solution, is to re-relase founders packs with a different frame, sidearm, and melee for the exact same price values that we, as founders, paid for.

Though I appreciate your clarity on the topic at hand, It would probably be best for mixed company to edit your starting sentence to "I'm not trying to be mean." I do apologize for the abrupt suggestion. Carry on my kind sir.

lol understood, and duly noted :)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/115197-founders-program-ending-november-1st/ it has everything to do with this post, right here. LAST CHANCE TO GET THESE ITEMS. PERIOD.

the IDEAL solution, is to re-relase founders packs with a different frame, sidearm, and melee for the exact same price values that we, as founders, paid for.

That wouldn't fix a thing.

And if that new Founders' pack ever got removed, the problem would only get worse.

First I thought oh nice! I'd support that, but reading through this thread I can't lose the feeling that Rikov is a hypocrite, trying to exchange xcal, lato, skana prime fo rsomething better/different.

Personally I won't mind if the stuff gets released but I would strongly discourage it  because of the laws. And to be honest I don't like when DE doesn't keep their words.

Edited by Jun-EGT-

You didn't need to clarify what exclusive is or refer to that. The packs do not need to be re-released. Sure a new kind of pack but that is what P/A is, in essence, but with less rarity. Not only that, once that pack eventually shuts down like the founders, people will complain in the future again, just like they are now.

Yes, last chance but that still doesn't mean allowing us to sell them actually stops them from being exclusive, they aren't increasing in number. Right now people are getting frustrated with exclusives, we have had countless topics about it recently - this being one of them. To stop this divide and calm the pressure building if the exclusives were kept in line with true exclusives, this should no longer be a problem. It's frustrating for us who have the current exclusives seeing these constant topics and it is frustrating for the others who seemingly want them so bad; failing to understand the principles. By having them as tradeable there is a choice and half of that choice is down to us and it is a suitable compromise in my eyes. 

Edited by Naith

That wouldn't fix a thing.

And if that new Founders' pack ever got removed, the problem would only get worse.

it's honestly only a problem to people who cannot understand the concept of "if you want this exclusive item, then you MUST pay for it".

i have no issues with a new founders pack set coming out, should they decide to do so.

trade? VERY iffy on that, and i cant really see how trading would be possible considering the mass credit tax for both sides, plat purchases, etc.

I mean look at it like this, if a player just sits in trade, all day selling and trading mods, makes upwards of enough plat to entice me to sell my "what-cost-250 dollars-to-access items, tthat person is still possibly attaining something that cost me money. Granted, it Is my decision to sell it or trade it or not, in this case, HOWEVER to those who want DE to abide by the limits and rules they have emplaced, then simply put if you didn't meet the deadline. you missed out.

it's honestly only a problem to people who cannot understand the concept of "if you want this exclusive item, then you MUST pay for it".

i have no issues with a new founders pack set coming out, should they decide to do so.

trade? VERY iffy on that, and i cant really see how trading would be possible considering the mass credit tax for both sides, plat purchases, etc.

I mean look at it like this, if a player just sits in trade, all day selling and trading mods, makes upwards of enough plat to entice me to sell my "what-cost-250 dollars-to-access items, tthat person is still possibly attaining something that cost me money. Granted, it Is my decision to sell it or trade it or not, in this case, HOWEVER to those who want DE to abide by the limits and rules they have emplaced, then simply put if you didn't meet the deadline. you missed out.

I have an iffy feeling that eventually the founders gear will be released again which is why I've shifted my stance on the whole thing; that and it's getting tiresome repeating the same points over and over. I would rather have it sorted out now under a more controlled environment than a 'free for all' or by a bad decision. If we can trade we have control. If you/someone wants it that badly the credit taxes should be prepared for. That person may be obtaining something you paid for money but you're getting a decent amount of that money back in return and both (should) stay in the game and go nowhere else. You paid for a game product, you received a 'product' in return.

Edited by Naith

You didn't need to clarify what exclusive is or refer to that. The packs do not need to be re-released. Sure a new kind of pack but that is what P/A is, in essence, but with less rarity. Not only that, once that pack eventually shuts down like the founders, people will complain in the future again, just like they are now.

Yes, last chance but that still doesn't mean allowing us to sell them actually stops them from being exclusive, they aren't increasing in number. Right now people are getting frustrated with exclusives, we have had countless topics about it recently - this being one of them. To stop this divide and calm the pressure building if the exclusives were kept in line with true exclusives, this should no longer be a problem. It's frustrating for us who have the current exclusives seeing these constant topics and it is frustrating for the others who seemingly want them so bad; failing to understand the principles. By having them as tradeable there is a choice and half of that choice is down to us and it is a suitable compromise in my eyes. 

no, they aren't increasing in number. but someone who DID NOT MEET THE DEADLINE now has theoretical access to content that has been sealed since november 1st. meaning that although they MISSED THE DEADLINE, they STILL have gained access to something that was promised exclusivity to those who paid for it on, or before November 1st.

that, goes directly against what was advertised from DE regarding founders access.

so, opening these LIMITED PAID ACCESS items for trade, or REDISTRIBUTION would constitute as false advertisingmmmm smell the lawsuits coming.

Edited by ObviousLee