Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun With Castanas :)

Rennagade

Question

21 answers to this question

OK... imminent question because I don't have the cash and will to buy it from market:

1. How large is the AoE?

2. Can it also stick to an enemy target?

3. How much is the damage if you hit an enemy target?
4. How would Seeker affect these shock traps?

5. Does the electric shock changes if you turn it into Corrosive, Radiation or Magnetic?

OK... imminent question because I don't have the cash and will to buy it from market:

1. How large is the AoE?

2. Can it also stick to an enemy target?

3. How much is the damage if you hit an enemy target?

4. How would Seeker affect these shock traps?

5. Does the electric shock changes if you turn it into Corrosive, Radiation or Magnetic?

1. not very

2. yes

3. none until you detonate

4. haven't tried yet (but multishot currently doesn't work on them)

5. you can mod it to whatever, haven't noticed any different visual effects than "what is normal for each type" ,  tried only full electric and magnetic ,but haven't really paid much attention to it

6. it has 2 V polarities

7. its kinda fun to use it... throw it on your Flappy tenno and let him fly into crowd > detonate > giggle

FYI, multishot DOES in fact work on them. It's perfect accuracy keeps the shots from separating however, so it appears that it doesn't work.

You can tell by equipping both multishot mods, and trying to throw out the max of 6 darts. You'll only be able to "fire" max 3 times due to the 180% multishot, but it'll equate to 6 total darts out at once, in both instances and damage.

FYI, multishot DOES in fact work on them. It's perfect accuracy keeps the shots from separating however, so it appears that it doesn't work.

You can tell by equipping both multishot mods, and trying to throw out the max of 6 darts. You'll only be able to "fire" max 3 times due to the 180% multishot, but it'll equate to 6 total darts out at once, in both instances and damage.

hmm sorry but one of us doesn't understand how multishot works than, might be as well me , but

when normally WITHOUT multishot i can throw 6 darts before i have to detonate, 

to me it means WITH multishot i should be able to still throw 6 darts before detonating but there should be 12 instead of 6 , if both multishots equiped than it should be  what 15?

but can throw only 2-3 and have to detonate....see my point?

hmm sorry but one of us doesn't understand how multishot works than, might be as well me , but

to me it means WITH multishot i should be able to still throw 6 darts before detonating but there should be 12 instead of 6 , if both multishots equiped than it should be  what 15?

Six can exist at one time PERIOD.

If you have 100percent multishot, firing three times will deploy six. Therefore, you can no longer fire.

Nope. Remember Penta?