Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Skills !

Kaare

Question

Hey when i started this game for the first time i fused my 4 skills and then i think i sold them cuz i don't have them. I did that at the very beginning (lv0), because i really did not know what i was doing.

Now i have been playing to lv12 and is kinda losing interest in the game, since i actuallu can't use any of my powers...

Then i was told by the WarframeSupport, that SKILL mods (like Loki's invisibility) actually can be obtained on the battlefield and that i just need to run a certain level to get them...

Now can anybody tell me where i can grind for LOKI'S skills ? Like duplicating and turning invisible ?

The game is great, you just lose interest when people around u uses skills, while u run around

shooting as always .. ..

7 answers to this question

Newbie mistake to fuse powers, but it does happen. Selling them on the other hand, not sure.

The chances of you finding all 4 Loki skills out of the 40+ skills cards that could drop are not in your favor. Not to even mention the rest of the mod cards that could drop.

My own personally suggestion is to make a new account and not repeat the mistake. Since you don't really have much right now anyways. Of course you could try your luck and farm your skill cards back from infested levels.

when are u able to use them, i have the skill ones from the begining but cant use any.

Each card requires a certain amount of energy to equip. You gain 1 energy per level of your frame. 2 energy if the frame is supercharged. At level 1 you should be equip the very first skill, which cost 2 energy, but if you put it in any of the 2 slots on the far right or left, it will only cost 1 energy.

First of all, thanks alot for the fast replies.

Now i don't think i am going to make a new account, just yet. I really don't wanna do it all over. :P

So i am going to do the infested, and the defense one sounded like a good idea.

Yet if it's taking too long and i don't get anything i have to restart with a new account. (which would really suck a**)

I will try the Saturn-Telesto one right away.

Once again thanks to all of you.