The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe As Of Yesterday.

Sedant

Download game, play the store. Just what it seems like now, everyone buying platinum I would imagine to buy Prime parts that they are themselves to lazy to farm. People are wanting all blueprints it seems now to be traded, really. Farmed for my Detron for weeks and some punk wants to be able to pick it up for 50p, pffft. What are everyone else's opinions on this matter, I had farmed all my Prime stuff well before this update so I am feeling a little cheated that they are making things so easy to acquire. 

Edited by Sedant

RNG was why this was added, if there were a token system none of this would've happend.

Besides, you can't farm anything else than Prime stuff. Detron, Stalker. Miter and future weapons with the same system won't be tradeable nor it's parts will be

Edited by Pip1n

Oh look! Another person who seems like they'd like to hear my little story, what fun!

Over the course of about 2 months:

>120+ T3 Defense runs in search of Fang Prime blades.

>Got zero.

>Today I bought one off a clanmate whom had extra.

>Now I have one.

Tell me about how I didn't work for that blade. Tell me about how little effort I put into trying to get even just one. Tell me about how me buying one has completely diminished your luck achievement with RNG in getting one or both in the past. Tell me how prime trading is ruining Warframe for you in ever sense of the word.

OP is complaining that people can trade prime parts for plat when they spent hours/days farming for it.

I feel like that somehow gives me the right to complain that I had to farm Jackal for days before the bloody rhino helmet BP dropped. So many chassis blueprints.....

It doesn't, I know. but still, just cos I farmed something that RNG hated me on doesn't really give a good reason why anyone else should have to later, especially when the change in interest of better gameplay. I've got a clanmate who's wanted a paris prime for ages. She finally got the upper limb- a peice we all had extra of- today off of one of us. 

It sucks that you had to endure a broken system, but keeping it broken in the interests of fairness would be pretty ridiculous.

QFT

He is asserting that there is no longer a game just a trade simulator. This is a gross mistatement that must ignore the fact that mastery rank 2 must be obtained to trade entirely to be made. OP feels incorrectly that there is nothing to do because someone else can choose to buy primes.

Sadly people like the op fail to realize that in a skill based shooter one cannot buy awesome. One can only be awesome through practice no matter how many shiny toys you have.

>Got zero.

>Now I have one.

Tell me about how I didn't work for that blade. Tell me about how little effort I put into trying to get even just one. Tell me about how me buying one has completely diminished your luck achievement with RNG in getting one or both in the past. Tell me how prime trading is ruining Warframe for you in ever sense of the word.

http://youtu.be/LF1951pENdk?t=1m

We have a winner.

Edited by Valkyrie9001

I think the OP THINKS that BP's are now able to be traded between players for things like Platnium.

Now unless I missed something yesterday I don't think BPs or anything other than Keys, Mods, Plat can be traded.(Oh I see that Prime stuff BP can now be traded, Thanks to plasmaface for pointing that out. No I don't read the patch notes much any more cause they are a waste of my time to read unless they have fixes for all the bugs that are & have been in the game from nearly the start.)

Anyway the fact is that someone had to farm to get the BP to start off with so why should they not be able to make something for their efforts? No-one said people have to buy the stuff from other players did they? So if you don't like that sort of trading don't take part & go on doing things the hard way.

What problems does this sort of trading raise? More problems than I like to imagine but with Warframe loosing a lot of it's active player base to other less repetitive games I guess it doesn't really matter & anything that gets more people to play is a good thing, right? (Even if they do only play for a few hours then go back to the other FPS style games available)

Edited by xylocaine09

Oh look! Another person who seems like they'd like to hear my little story, what fun!

>Got zero.

>Now I have one.

You got pretty bad case of "Hated by RNG gods" there.

I am glad that no part took more than 50 runs for me. I got most of them under 30 runs.

I think the OP THINKS that BP's are now able to be traded between players for things like Platnium.

Now unless I missed something yesterday I don't think BPs or anything other than Keys, Mods, Plat can be traded.

Then again maybe the OP has been using some sort of hack or glitch & forgot & has now given them self up for being able to trade BP's etc? :P

Much oblivious. Very facepalm.

You haven't read the patchnotes, obviously. Prime component trading has been enabled. 

I don't know how you people didn't understand 'im.

But nah, I don't feel cheated or anything of the like. Totally cool with it. Infact, glad it's a feature, as long as RNG is still fixed at it's removed when it does happen.

Because he posted "Download game, play the store"  and nothing else

The only thing Prime Trading fixed was granting Frost Prime's systems. I've been trying to get those for weeks! Finally I got it for something someone else needed. I find this is a new level of cooperation in trading. When someone asks me for Platinum I just laugh and so no. Obviously I want the part but not for 50p you greedy snake!

>Got zero.

>Now I have one.

>Be mastery 1

>Buy 100+ Platinum

>Get fang prime

>Time needed to get end game weapon: 5 minutes

Expect bias from a Prime Access buyer, but I'm sort of OK with this. I've always seen this as, "well S#&$, now I can spend more time enjoying the game and support it that bit more". Sorry that you're getting pretty lack luster replies, but it sounds like a lot of players are enjoying the fact that they can fiddle with their obsession without sacrificing a social life for it; no offence of course. Although, I do get the mentality of "I farmed it and I earned it, $#*(@", but at the end of the day, we're all just the same players who log into your lobby to help you grind out this new, exclusive, event.

Also, thanks for the idea of this post. I appreciate it. I don't participate enough in these forums.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/183151-if-everything-was-trade-able/

Edited by Marasamaru