The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe As Of Yesterday.

Sedant

>Be mastery 1

>Buy 100+ Platinum

>Get fang prime

>Time needed to get end game weapon: 5 minutes

>Have fun, I hope you enjoy them, I could care less what you send your money on. It's not mine

>They're good, but far from endgame

>Wading through trade chat takes far longer than 5 minutes to find what you want at a decent price.

>Be mastery 1

>Buy 100+ Platinum

>Get fang prime

>Time needed to get end game weapon: 5 minutes

So what ?  With enough platinum you could have done that in 2 weeks before this update.  If you think "winning" the game is all about getting a shiny weapon and / or preventing other people from having fun, I'm sorry for you.

The game is supposed to be PvE not PvRNG.  There is a fine line between challenge (fun) and tedium (not).  One of the biggest unresolved issues with Warframe is all the ways it fails to handle that line in the end game.  Without a storyline and mission campaign sequence or really any plot of any kind, it struggles to rise above PvRNG.  The most fun parts of the game are when it is challenging without being a tedious grind.

Nevertheless, I'm sympathetic to the idea that veteran and skilled players should have more unique ways of displaying their achievements.  Some, like Prime Access that can be purchased and some emblems and decorations that cannot be purchased, boosted, or traded.  But having a Fang Prime didn't make you a skilled player before.  It made you a lucky player.  Maybe with a nice clan to back you up, show you the ropes (in game help ? ha ha ha ha) and boost you a bit

The Fun Police sure are out in force this week.

>Have fun, I hope you enjoy them, I could care less what you send your money on. It's not mine

>They're good, but far from endgame

>Wading through trade chat takes far longer than 5 minutes to find what you want at a decent price.

lol, I know, people are insane. "I got this prime frame and prime weapon, I won the game! Even though I have no mods, and everything is level 0..."

I feel like this forum is so full of Charlie Sheens.