Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno, The Time Is Ripe For An Epic Suicide Mission!

MeduSalem

Yeah, every title with the word "Twin" in it is now considered offensive against Americans.  Doubly so when used in context with vehicle crashes.

Some people never cease to amaze me.

Apparently this is not just about the word "twin". It's more about the concept of a suicide mission where you crash a flying vehicle into the "Twin Queens's treasure vault"

take a ship and crash it into the "Twin" Queens vault... "Twin"... Wasn't there two buildings whos name had the word "Twin" in it... Yeah this doesn't sound very offensive at all...

Let's change the idea in OP to be less offensive.

For example:

We have to rescue oil from the cruel regime of Grineer! We're prepared for that - we have Penta shells loaded with democracy.

Oh, and we should take as much Zephyrs as possible, because they kind of resemble a eagle.

I'm pretty damn insulted.

So yeah kiss my &#!.

Too many people forget... and people wonder why world war three is around the corner.

If DE actually does something like this i'm pretty sure i'm hanging it up for good.

never came to my mind with anything related to 911 when i read this thread :T 

Because you forgot.

because i dont like mixing up tragic stories with fun. imagine when ever you kill a grineeer and someone complains about someone being murdered a few months ago. It aint cool/ fun ya know :T i mean maybe not bashing a ship to a building or something but maybe a suicide mission would be cool, i mean first time in wf history there are tennos that actually sacrificed themselves for the greater cost.

This is my last comment on that 9/11 stuff. I feel sorry for what happened back on that day, but this thread was not created in any relationship to this and I already stated it.

Also I'm Austrian, so should I feel offended by every Nazi-Germany movie that gets sh*t out of Hollywoods big fat &#! making fun of what happened back nearly 70 years ago? Those movies never stop coming and their makers/actors don't give a second thought about if they are offending anybody involved back then. Same thing applies to games like Wolfenstein and others. Still I watched and played them all and I had fun too. So stop being political on a game-forum, that's just nonsense.

And if you have problems with war-topics, terrorism or whatever, why the heck are you playing a space ninja game where we are consistently involved in war with other factions and being space terrorists ourself? Do you guys take the fun out for everybody on Call of Duty or Battlefield forums too when somebody destroys a fictional American tank or building?

Everyday thousands of people die because of war or terrorism and most people don't care because it's not right up in their face. It's a sad fact, yes. But if you have any problems with that then a game forum isn't the right place to be offended and to complain about it. Take your car, drive in front of your Parliament/White house and complain there why we still have to do stuff like that in the 21th century.

This is my last comment on that 9/11 stuff. I feel sorry for what happened back on that day, but this thread was not created in any relationship to this and I already stated it.

Also I'm Austrian, so should I feel offended by every Nazi-Germany movie that gets sh*t out of Hollywoods big fat &#! making fun of what happened back nearly 70 years ago? Those movies never stop coming and their makers/actors don't give a second thought about if they are offending anybody involved back then. Same thing applies to games like Wolfenstein and others. Still I watched and played them all and I had fun too. So stop being political on a game-forum, that's just nonsense.

And if you have problems with war-topics, terrorism or whatever, why the heck are you playing a space ninja game where we are consistently involved in war with other factions and being space terrorists ourself? Do you guys take the fun out for everybody on Call of Duty or Battlefield forums too when somebody destroys a fictional American tank or building?

Everyday thousands of people die because of war or terrorism and most people don't care because it's not right up in their face. It's a sad fact, yes. But if you have any problems with that then a game forum isn't the right place to be offended and to complain about it. Take your car, drive in front of your Parliament/White house and complain there why we still have to do stuff like that in the 21th century.

Murica' you're talking to...

because i dont like mixing up tragic stories with fun. imagine when ever you kill a grineeer and someone complains about someone being murdered a few months ago. It aint cool/ fun ya know :T i mean maybe not bashing a ship to a building or something but maybe a suicide mission would be cool, i mean first time in wf history there are tennos that actually sacrificed themselves for the greater cost.

Well if its something along the lines of Megatron in jet mode crashing into buildings its ok. If its Yoda Dropping a death star on the Emperor's palace its ok (it happened in the alt universe comics) If the Tenno hack the ship during a sabotage mission and reroute it to crash into something its ok... Its not ok for Tenno to literally sail the ship into whatever with them still in it... Not to mention its silly... Plus why ride a ship into grineer buildings when we can just reroute it, and have it fly into stuff for us? We have been doing that this whole time. Why change?

Well if its something along the lines of Megatron in jet mode crashing into buildings its ok. If its Yoda Dropping a death star on the Emperor's palace its ok (it happened in the alt universe comics) If the Tenno hack the ship during a sabotage mission and reroute it to crash into something its ok... Its not ok for Tenno to literally sail the ship into whatever with them still in it... Not to mention its silly... Plus why ride a ship into grineer buildings when we can just reroute it, and have it fly into stuff for us? We have been doing that this whole time. Why change?

Because of fun.

and because the grineers knew we were goin to do it so they gunna lock down the place fo sure this time sealed the doors and we have to like protect the Grineer system and stuff so we can ensure the ship to crash right into the Grineer Motherland. would be nice for it were to happen 

Chaos and than when there's 30 enemies use ABSORB :D. BOOM whole ship goes out, heads to extract.

There wouldn't be an extract. And with a ship full of Trinities, all that will be left over is a whole bunch of them floating in space wreckage, feeding off each other's energy syphon, suffering in-between blessing recasts... forever ... Some will die, but their auras will continue to replenish energy for those still alive. A burst of excrutiating pain every 19 seconds until you can no longer take it and willingly let yourself die...  

I'd rather go down with the ship :)

Edited by Potoooooooo

There wouldn't be an extract. And with a ship full of Trinities, all that will be left over is a whole bunch of them floating in space wreckage, feeding off each other's energy syphon, suffering in-between blessing recasts... forever ... Some will die, but their auras will continue to replenish energy for those still alive. A burst of excrutiating pain every 19 seconds until you can no longer take it and willingly let yourself die...  

I'd rather go down with the ship :)

Oh lol, well I guess I'll just absorb till I reach another one