Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno, The Time Is Ripe For An Epic Suicide Mission!

MeduSalem

and because the grineers knew we were goin to do it so they gunna lock down the place fo sure this time sealed the doors and we have to like protect the Grineer system and stuff so we can ensure the ship to crash right into the Grineer Motherland. would be nice for it were to happen 

You realize Tenno can unlock it right? Plus we have the Lotus already in the ships mainframe.

You know, when we send CIA operatives into Soviet-occupied Afghanistan and give the Mujahideen money, weapons, and training and then turn them loose in their own country with the end goal of ousting those Red Commie bastards, you really should think more about the long-term consequences.

Because thanks to the Reagan Doctrine, the Mujahideen our country sponsored eventually became the Taliban and al-Qaeda...and well that really did come back around to bite us in the butt real hard. And Afghanistan went from a rapidly Westernizing free democratic nation in the 1960s to the depressing wartorn wasteland we loved seeing in the media. Seriously, go look up what Afghanistan looked like in the 60s and 70s and then compare it to today. It's quite shocking. Kinda funny how we were supposed to "spread freedom and democracy" when we actually took it away from them.

So really, stop complaining about 9/11 and learn to move on. We did far more damage long before AND after that happened. This is what happens when you meddle in the affairs of others. We Americans have a history of being incredibly short-sighted.

In any case, sounds like an interesting mission. I'd imagine the more tankier frames would hold up better in the crash. Could also fit a captured Galleon with a BIG HUGE DRILL to get through the hull of the target ship.

Edited by djentlemenBehold

who knows grineers might seal up the doors for a change :T reinforced doors *wink* *wink*

They weld them shut with their all new recently stolen Flux Rifles! ... I guess they don't even need to steal them, as they already conquered enough Corpus tech to have a vast arsenal of them.

Edited by MeduSalem

who knows grineers might seal up the doors for a change :T reinforced doors *wink* *wink*

hacking... Lotus is already in the mainframe..., and Tenno could hack the doors... We don't bash open doors(even though it be cool) we hack them open...

There wouldn't be an extract. And with a ship full of Trinities, all that will be left over is a whole bunch of them floating in space wreckage, feeding off each other's energy syphon, suffering in-between blessing recasts... forever ... Some will die, but their auras will continue to replenish energy for those still alive. A burst of excrutiating pain every 19 seconds until you can no longer take it and willingly let yourself die...  

I'd rather go down with the ship :)

then Lotus sends a ship to pick up the (un)lucky survivors

then Lotus sends a ship to pick up the (un)lucky survivors

I guess that's the whole point/beauty of the mission... They would shoot down any Tenno-signed ship that comes near their homeland. That's why we have to hijack the Grineer Galleone in first place to even get into their territory unsuspected, but they will realize that there's something wrong with our captured ship so the only chance to even land it is to crash it - and once we have done that, there's no escape route anymore. :>

Edited by MeduSalem

There wouldn't be an extract. And with a ship full of Trinities, all that will be left over is a whole bunch of them floating in space wreckage, feeding off each other's energy syphon, suffering in-between blessing recasts... forever ... Some will die, but their auras will continue to replenish energy for those still alive. A burst of excrutiating pain every 19 seconds until you can no longer take it and willingly let yourself die...  

I'd rather go down with the ship :)

You won't suffer, though. We'd have more than one Trinity to cast blessing (I'd say take at least 8), so they'd overlap.

And fine, what about Trinities, Mags and Novas. Trinities keep everyone alive. Novas make wormholes for quicker movement, Mags move people around in deep space without needing any kind of reaction mass (and seemingly by violating conservation of momentum, which Valkyr wouldn't be able to do).

Edited by DoomFruit

I'll bring my Ember... Can't be left out on a firework like this.

He was Hayden Tenno...

And he was my father.

And my mother...

My brother...

My friend.

He was you... and me.

He was all of us.

Now that may have been somewhat offensive against people in Britain, I'm sorry, it's only a movie, nothing more. :P

Edited by MeduSalem