The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Durandal Chronicles

Pinksie

Hello.

This thread will include art drawn by artists requested by our members of our Clan and its story. I am unsure of how often this will be updated but I can assure you that the stuff going here will be awesome!

Every piece has a backstory. Feel free to read them. All written by me.

Flaming Wraith

banshee_and_ember_by_toviorogers-d77412i

Art by Tovio Rogers (http://toviorogers.deviantart.com/) commissioned by me.

The mission seemed like any other. Get in, plant the virus and get out. It was to sabotage one of the Grineer’s digging sites on Mercury as The Lotus seemed to be quite interested in something that lied deep it. Of course, getting in was the easy part. But getting out seemed to be… problematic. This place was guarded heavily; I have never seen so many Grineer forces in one place. Regardless of the Lotus’ reasons for getting us here, we had no place to disobey. We are Tenno after all, and we fear no one.

Deadly Posion & Dead Rising

nekros_and_saryn_by_toviorogers-d7g3tf2.

Art by Tovio Rogers (http://toviorogers.deviantart.com/) commissioned by me (again).

We had gotten information that Vay Hek has returned. In our search to find him, we encountered his Persecutors. Fearsome at close range, these Grineer seems to immune to all of our elementary weapons. However, they were not slash-proof. After finding the location to Vay Hek’s base on Earth we encountered enemies that exceeded our strategies. One threat, which was bigger than what we had anticipated. The Grustrag Brothers. Three deadly Grineer bounty hunters skilled enough to take down an entire Fire Team. They have appeared before us. Now, time to feel our might!

Zephyr's Mentality

warframe___zephyr_s_mentality_by_kavasik

Art by Aituar Manas (http://aituarmanas.deviantart.com/) commissioned by me.

-Captain: New operatives are to prove themselves for the Tenno. You will be tested both mentally and physically. We will hone your instincts to work in your favor under any condition.

-Zephyr: No need. I will just choke them to death and fling them around like ragdolls.

-Captain: Do not be foolish. Our enemies have taken countless lives because of recklessness.

-Zephyr: What was the old Orokin slogan? There is a first time for everything.

Edited by Kavasiki

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A new pieces has been added; Zephyr's Mentality

Drawn by the extremely awesome artist: Aituar Manas

I have also moved all artwork regarding the Durandal Chronicles to the first post to keep everything in one place. Any type of feedback and comment is appreciated.

Your post is named durandal. Durandal reminds me of the Marathon game that bungie made waaaaaaaaaay back when i wasn't born, and the first time you could rocket jump was in that game with a flamethrower. If I'm not mistaken, Durandal was a malevolent AI character [feelz]

Also, nice art :3 I'm sure more peple would like to see more of it 

Godspeed :D

Your post is named durandal. Durandal reminds me of the Marathon game that bungie made waaaaaaaaaay back when i wasn't born, and the first time you could rocket jump was in that game with a flamethrower. If I'm not mistaken, Durandal was a malevolent AI character [feelz]

Also, nice art :3 I'm sure more peple would like to see more of it 

Godspeed :D

Not too shabby. The name "Durandal" is the name of the sword of Charlemagne's paladin Roland in the literary series known as the Matter of France. A sword said to be forged by the divines. However, this Durandal I refer to is a reference to the second Marathon game made by Bungie back in 1995 as you said. Cool to have fellow BOBs here. Nevertheless, I will not spoil the reason I called this thread or the fictional background story of my clan, the Durandal Chronicles. My clan is also called this. We even got the game's insignia as our Clan Emblem.

Edited by Kavasiki