Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Bonus Bugged?

Vantales

Question

Hello everyone.

Just got my today's login bonus. And guess what I got for a day 7+ login bonus. It was :

Shotgun Ammo x 0

So I checked my inventory and I didn't get anything at all. Even if it was Shotgun Ammo x 1, that's not something you should get as a login reward from 7+ days... You get the money to buy some of them from just a single mission. I don't want massive amounts of platinum or something like that. But come on... Shotgun Ammo? And then x0? Hope this is a bug.

Got some ideas for what you could get as daily login rewards. I'll post them in the suggession part of the forum to not get OT here.

2 answers to this question

Yeah it is a known bug, for a while now. The devs fixed it before U7, but it seems that it's broken again with the update. And since there are many new bugs to fix, it's probably pretty low on their priority list.

On a somewhat related topic, they finally fixed the Solo mission start ventilation drop down (where you don't see your warframe land) when U7 rolled out. And then a couple of hotfixes later, it's bugged again. It's the nature of the beta beast unfortunately, new bugs and old bugs come and go on a daily basia :(